Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

77 unbeaten games at Stamford Bridge.

Be a long time before any other EPL manager beats that one.

Then again, most top managers don't put a team out at home designed to play as if they are the away team.

biggrin.png

.....or win the PL and CL titles in 3 different countries.

smile.png

... and by spending nearly 600 million quid on players.

I wonder if he could do, say, what Tony Pulis has done this season?

You don,t alf write some <deleted>....what the <deleted> has what Pulis has done has anything to do with Jose or Chelsea.....you done nothing but slag the bloke off when he was Stokes Manager

• Like 1

This result seemed to be a culmination of what been a rather negative campaign from Mourinho and when it mattered the team seemed to panic and flustered.

Regardless of the performance of the referee does a team with these resources deserve to win the title if they lose to Villa, Palace and Sunderland.

I also draw a comparison to the positive campaign of Rodgers and rather than blame officials Mourinho should learn from a younger less experienced manager thats done a far better job so far in the league than he's done. Surely the positive approach rather than this little horse crap, and blaming his strikers and the officials would bode better for his team and give them that little extra confidence?

Still wouldn't put it past Chelsea to reach the champions league final.

Do you actually believe that Chelsea are negative? From what I have seen this year Chelsea are mostly camped in the opponents final third - hardly negative. Our problems ARE primarily with our strikers.

I will concede that Jose should play with more attacking threat. I think we play better with 2 strikers on the field.

Yes we have lost to cannon fodder, but Everton apart, no one in the top 8 has beaten us.

This little horse nonsense is Jose's typical deflection tactic. I'm surprised you fell for it.

• Like 1

This result seemed to be a culmination of what been a rather negative campaign from Mourinho and when it mattered the team seemed to panic and flustered.

Regardless of the performance of the referee does a team with these resources deserve to win the title if they lose to Villa, Palace and Sunderland.

I also draw a comparison to the positive campaign of Rodgers and rather than blame officials Mourinho should learn from a younger less experienced manager thats done a far better job so far in the league than he's done. Surely the positive approach rather than this little horse crap, and blaming his strikers and the officials would bode better for his team and give them that little extra confidence?

Still wouldn't put it past Chelsea to reach the champions league final.

Do you actually believe that Chelsea are negative? From what I have seen this year Chelsea are mostly camped in the opponents final third - hardly negative. Our problems ARE primarily with our strikers.

I will concede that Jose should play with more attacking threat. I think we play better with 2 strikers on the field.

Yes we have lost to cannon fodder, but Everton apart, no one in the top 8 has beaten us.

This little horse nonsense is Jose's typical deflection tactic. I'm surprised you fell for it.

Don't piss about mjj.

Just hit 'em where it hurts.

Float like a butterfly sting like a bee.

Spurs play Sherwood on the outskirts of Munich on Thursday nights.

Ask Levy. It ain't rocket science.

You don,t alf write some <deleted>....what the <deleted> has what Pulis has done has anything to do with Jose or Chelsea.....you done nothing but slag the bloke off when he was Stokes Manager

I hate the bloke but you can't argue with what he's done with Palace. Manager of the Season and no mistake.

Then again, most top managers don't put a team out at home designed to play as if they are the away team.

biggrin.png

You talk about Jose being a smug <deleted>. How did your lot get on at our place this year?

Very badly. And that has what to do with Mourinho's sourness yesterday, and the media chickens coming home to roost?

biggrin.png

You talk about Jose being a smug <deleted>. How did your lot get on at our place this year?

Very badly. And that has what to do with Mourinho's sourness yesterday, and the media chickens coming home to roost?

Nothing.......it just makes us laugh! :-D

I hate the bloke but you can't argue with what he's done with Palace. Manager of the Season and no mistake.

Ever fallen in love Les?

Your cynicism will do YOU or Arsenal no favours.

I'm surprised Arsene let's you in to the Emirates.

biggrin.png

???? Try and stay out of the sun

I'm not sure you johnny come lately glory hunters have got the hang of this banter thing yet...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Try your banter with a woman from South East Asia.

She won't have a clue what you are talking about, and if you are lucky you will escape with your credit cards intact.

Not sure how it works in the Emirates or the Etihad though.

Burkas and boys ain't my cup of tea.biggrin.png

Chelsea are facing a pretty hopeless task to try and win the PL and even a victory at Anfield next week would place destiny in the hands of Manchester City rather than reviving their fading hopes. Jose will no doubt have one eye on the Champions League semifinal, so given that situation I think there is every chance that next Sunday’s visit to Anfield will be treated as a secondary concern, and perhaps we will see a very much changed Chelsea side.......we will see.

What do Chelsea fans think? Will Mourinho bother chasing something he can hardly win, or will his message be screw the title, I'm going all out for the Champions League?

Chicog is right I think.

But he won't want to lose at Anfield.

Bear in mind what he has said from the beginning of the season:

Top 4, minimum requirement. Next season we race.

Now he's got a problem. Expectations are raised.

First At M game is Tuesday. Total commitment, minimum requirement score draw.

Then he can think about Anfield.

Hazard will only play at AtM if absolutely 100% according to Chelsea.

So it's the old cliche, one game at a time.

Needs a result on Tuesday at all costs, and then move forward.

Meanwhile we are in second position in the EPL and in the Semi-Final of the CL.

All this analysis, criticism and negativity is counterproductive.

What do you want oldgit?

11 points ahead in the EPL?

Dead certs to win the CL final?

Don't knock it.

City ain't.

Liverpool ain't.

Get some perspective before you start knocking our success.

City are behind us in the EPL

City got knocked out of the CL.

We ain't the only team who lost points to lower table teams.

Pellegrini doing a better job than Mourinho?

And, ah yes, Brendan is the new Messiah and will take the EPL and Europe by storm.

Need some thucking perspective before everybody gets carried away with the Chelsea failure to beat Sunderland.

Edited by P45Mustang

Meanwhile we are in second position in the EPL and in the Semi-Final of the CL.

All this analysis, criticism and negativity is counterproductive.

What do you want oldgit?

11 points ahead in the EPL?

Dead certs to win the CL final?

Don't knock it.

City ain't.

Liverpool ain't.

Get some perspective before you start knocking our success.

I wanted us to beat a team that was bottom of the league.The table doesn't lie. They are there because they're not good enough,but we found a way to get beat by them. I wanted us to beat Palace,who at the time,were in the relegation zone and we were top. I wanted us to beat Villa at their gaff, because everybody else was doing it. That's why I'm pissed. I care about the success of Chelsea Football Club but I couldn't care less about players and slightly less so about managers. They come and go and,bar a few exceptions (from stalwarts like Roy Bentley,Ron Harris up to the present day i.e John Terry and Lampard) they don't give a **** when they depart. So,needless to say,neither do I.

Why is it counterproductive? To who? The players? If anything I say here filters back to Stamford Bridge,I'll walk stark b*****k naked down Fulham Road. whistling yankee doodle dandy.

By the way,there are more Liverpool supporters on this earth than invertebrates ( I'd say they are swarming around at a ratio of 20:1 in our village alone) so,when they win the title which they WILL because the sporting gods have decreed it, get ready for plagues of 'em appearing out of the woodwork.

• Like 2