Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

This result seemed to be a culmination of what been a rather negative campaign from Mourinho and when it mattered the team seemed to panic and flustered.

Regardless of the performance of the referee does a team with these resources deserve to win the title if they lose to Villa, Palace and Sunderland.

I also draw a comparison to the positive campaign of Rodgers and rather than blame officials Mourinho should learn from a younger less experienced manager thats done a far better job so far in the league than he's done. Surely the positive approach rather than this little horse crap, and blaming his strikers and the officials would bode better for his team and give them that little extra confidence?

Still wouldn't put it past Chelsea to reach the champions league final.

77 unbeaten games at Stamford Bridge.

Be a long time before any other EPL manager beats that one.

Then again, most top managers don't put a team out at home designed to play as if they are the away team.

biggrin.png

.....or win the PL and CL titles in 3 different countries.

smile.png

This result seemed to be a culmination of what been a rather negative campaign from Mourinho and when it mattered the team seemed to panic and flustered.

Regardless of the performance of the referee does a team with these resources deserve to win the title if they lose to Villa, Palace and Sunderland.

I also draw a comparison to the positive campaign of Rodgers and rather than blame officials Mourinho should learn from a younger less experienced manager thats done a far better job so far in the league than he's done. Surely the positive approach rather than this little horse crap, and blaming his strikers and the officials would bode better for his team and give them that little extra confidence?

Up to you carmine.

Opinion respected.

thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Ok guys.

Let's get things straight.

I would be very surprised if Keith is being disrespectful about Hillsborough.

My position. I am definitely NOT being disrespectful about Hillsborough.

Apologies for any misunderstanding or offence.

" Always the victim, it,s never your fault"

Don't blame me if you get a dodgy ref.

Up to you carmine.

Opinion respected.

thumbsup.gif

Oh i'm saying saying i'm necessarily right. Its an opinion and i'm a believer in positive mental attitudes breeds confidence. His negativity combined with basically telling Joe public he thinks his strikers are rubbish can't have helped one iota. They had opportunities yesterday but they looked jumpy and lacked composure. Whatever mind games he's been handing out have backfired quite spectacularly and he seems unable to acknowledge any personal blame.

Up to you carmine.

Opinion respected.

thumbsup.gif

Oh i'm saying saying i'm necessarily right. Its an opinion and i'm a believer in positive mental attitudes breeds confidence. His negativity combined with basically telling Joe public he thinks his strikers are rubbish can't have helped one iota. They had opportunities yesterday but they looked jumpy and lacked composure. Whatever mind games he's been handing out have backfired quite spectacularly and he seems unable to acknowledge any personal blame.

Disagree carmine. If you want to look for faults in someone, you can always find them.

If Mourinho could not motivate his players he would not have had the success he has had.

If he has lost it and loses the Chelsea dressing room, that is the day he is a piece of rubbish and not special.

Positive-Negative football? You can debate it forever.

Simeone at ATM is a very interesting character with views on this.

Can Brendan Rodgers take the CL by storm in the same way as the EPL?

wai2.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Ok guys.

Nothing's changed Mary.

No disrespect for Hillsborough.

Enjoy the Norwich game.

Ok guys.

Nothing's changed Mary.

No disrespect for Hillsborough.

Enjoy the Norwich game.

depsite it being pointed out that that chant is a hillsborough one. stay classy chelsea.

Respect my opinion please Stevie.

Injustice by a ref is the same is injustice by the police or any other official authority.

I am NOT being disrespectful to people and families of Hillsborough.

I have a burning hatred of injustice which is one of the reasons I support Mourinho.

I agree with you Jack. I understand the gravity of Hillsborough.

Football and sport in general should be the one thing devoid of injustice in this shoddy world.

BTW. There is a difference between making honest mistakes and being bad at the job you are paid to do.

Especially when your decisions affect others.

So why did you put the quote in ? You know what it means ,but you couldn't help yourself could you ? Thinking ,no ,knowing you'd get a rise & some attention from someone on here. For me ,you are one sad little p1sspot .I want to go further but I wont out of respect to the forum & moderator.

• Like 1

Football and sport in general should be the one thing devoid of injustice in this shoddy world.

BTW. There is a difference between making honest mistakes and being bad at the job you are paid to do.

Especially when your decisions affect others.

If you understand the gravity of Hillsborough, then why insist on continually using the words of a chant generally accepted by football fans as offensive?

Hillsborough was an incident that affected every football fan. We all remember where we were on that disastrous day.

I fail to see how you can compare the injustice of that day and the years that followed, with a refereeing performance no matter how poor it was.

Even if the referee was dishonest, which he most certainly was not, I fail to see how you can even remotely compare that to the aftermath of what happened at Hillsborough.

We have all suffered from the 'injustice' of referees this year. Is it frustrating?.... Of course it is. Is it annoying? Absolutely.

But at the end of the day its a football game..... life goes on.

• Like 1

Then again, most top managers don't put a team out at home designed to play as if they are the away team.

biggrin.png

smile.png

... and by spending nearly 600 million quid on players.

I wonder if he could do, say, what Tony Pulis has done this season?

Mike Dean is an incompetent waster.

I agree, because had he sent of Ramires as he should have done, then Chelsea would have been down to 10 men for two thirds of the game and would probably have suffered a heavier defeat.thumbsup.gif

Ok back to football.

"And in a frantic end to the half, two penalty appeals were turned down by referee Dean as Alonso appeared to handle inside the box and Sebastian Larsson shoulder-barged Ramires off the ball in front of goal.

Clearly irked by what he saw as an unfair challenge, Ramires was lucky to escape punishment moments later as he elbowed Larsson in full view of Dean."

Source: BBC, co.uk.sport

biggrin.png

smile.png

... and by spending nearly 600 million quid on players.

I wonder if he could do, say, what Tony Pulis has done this season?

Mourinho and his right arm Rui Faria could get Accrington Stanley into the CL with their present squad.smile.png

I agree, because had he sent of Ramires as he should have done, then Chelsea would have been down to 10 men for two thirds of the game and would probably have suffered a heavier defeat.thumbsup.gif

Ok back to football.

"And in a frantic end to the half, two penalty appeals were turned down by referee Dean as Alonso appeared to handle inside the box and Sebastian Larsson shoulder-barged Ramires off the ball in front of goal.

Clearly irked by what he saw as an unfair challenge, Ramires was lucky to escape punishment moments later as he elbowed Larsson in full view of Dean."

A shoulder barge is a legitimate challenge. And Alonso was ball to hand, no way deliberate. Thought Dean called them both right. Good job scouse ref.

jeez 45 , talk about barrage!!?!, bet u're feelin a touch punch drunk but mate the table after 30 odd games tends not to lie!

what an expensive evening!

someone with some balls and brains should have stopped mury boy goin on and put someone on interview duty who'd not lost the plot ,cos now bet ure life mury boys gonna get a stad' ban . and ramirez, absolute plonker!!! that sort of sh-- t just cant be happening.. trust me kids DO FOLLOW What the prem boys do, a 6 match ban?

condensed version of what he said...... will be banned for sure

I have only four things to say. Congratulations to my players because they gave what they have and what they don't have. Congratulations to Sunderland because they won. Congratulations to Mike Dean because he made a fantastic performance and congratulations to Mike Riley because what they did during the season was fantastic for the way the championship is. So Congratulations to all of them, I have nothing more to say

He's a horrible loser and a horrible winner. Just a horrible <deleted> all the way around.thumbsup.gif

I think he has overstepped the mark this time. He is all but saying that the referees and the referees boss have conspired against Chelsea!!

Its ridiculous. He seems to forget that earlier in the season they got a penalty in the last minute against West Brom, that was NEVER a penalty. In the game today, Ramires should have received a Red. You get some decisions and you dont get others, but the behaviour of Mourinho and his knob head coach today was inexcusable.

that was ramires at west brom i think, blatant dive. but the refs are all against poor jose and his limited chequebook. bless him.

Don,t blame Ramires for what happened against West Brom.......his face was buried in the turf,while fish face Mariner was awarding that penalty.

• Like 1

jeez 45 , talk about barrage!!?!, bet u're feelin a touch punch drunk but mate the table after 30 odd games tends not to lie!

what an expensive evening!

someone with some balls and brains should have stopped mury boy goin on and put someone on interview duty who'd not lost the plot ,cos now bet ure life mury boys gonna get a stad' ban . and ramirez, absolute plonker!!! that sort of sh-- t just cant be happening.. trust me kids DO FOLLOW What the prem boys do, a 6 match ban?

Don't think too much rij.

Go with the heart.

Mury boy knows exactly what he's doing.

He may lose, he may win.

But he ain't pissing about.

thumbsup.gif

biggrin.png

You talk about Jose being a smug &lt;deleted&gt;. How did your lot get on at our place this year?

Blooming heck. It's like a bunch of teenage girls invaded the Chelsea thread. Very little talk about football, just bitching about someone you don't like..........and then some of you talk about class.........

I know it's terrible isn't it? A bunch of non Chelsea fans taking the p1ss ... who'd have thought it?!!! I actually warned them all not to do it whistling.gif but they ignored me.sad.png

Taking the piss seems to sum up nearly... i say nearly ...every fan from other clubs on this Tv Forum.but there will be only One club flying the the flag for the Epl in the semi finals of the Champions League this week.

Take the piss out of that!

• Like 1

Ok back to football.

A shoulder barge is a legitimate challenge. And Alonso was ball to hand, no way deliberate. Thought Dean called them both right. Good job scouse ref.

If you think Dean called them both right, I won't argue. But, if that shoulder barge was legit, so was Matic's for our disallowed goal.

• Like 1