Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Jose's post match comments regarding ref and ref association is going to get him in hot water again

condensed version of what he said...... will be banned for sure

I have only four things to say. Congratulations to my players because they gave what they have and what they don't have. Congratulations to Sunderland because they won. Congratulations to Mike Dean because he made a fantastic performance and congratulations to Mike Riley because what they did during the season was fantastic for the way the championship is. So Congratulations to all of them, I have nothing more to say

• Like 1

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho: "My answer is simple and pragmatic. Congratulations to my players. They tried everything and left everything on the pitch. Secondly, congratulations to Sunderland they won and have three important points. It doesn't matter how and why.

"Congratulations to referee Mike Dean, his performance was really amazing and, finally, congratulations to [referees' chief] Mike Riley because of the way he organised things with the referees doing well according to their objectives."

thumbsup.gif

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho: "My answer is simple and pragmatic. Congratulations to my players. They tried everything and left everything on the pitch. Secondly, congratulations to Sunderland they won and have three important points. It doesn't matter how and why.

"Congratulations to referee Mike Dean, his performance was really amazing and, finally, congratulations to [referees' chief] Mike Riley because of the way he organised things with the referees doing well according to their objectives."

thumbsup.gif

^ Pair of bellends thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Jose's post match comments regarding ref and ref association is going to get him in hot water again

I have only four things to say. Congratulations to my players because they gave what they have and what they don't have. Congratulations to Sunderland because they won. Congratulations to Mike Dean because he made a fantastic performance and congratulations to Mike Riley because what they did during the season was fantastic for the way the championship is. So Congratulations to all of them, I have nothing more to say

He's a horrible loser and a horrible winner. Just a horrible <deleted> all the way around.thumbsup.gif

I think he has overstepped the mark this time. He is all but saying that the referees and the referees boss have conspired against Chelsea!!

Its ridiculous. He seems to forget that earlier in the season they got a penalty in the last minute against West Brom, that was NEVER a penalty. In the game today, Ramires should have received a Red. You get some decisions and you dont get others, but the behaviour of Mourinho and his knob head coach today was inexcusable.

that was ramires at west brom i think, blatant dive. but the refs are all against poor jose and his limited chequebook. bless him.

• Like 1

He's a horrible loser and a horrible winner. Just a horrible <deleted> all the way around.thumbsup.gif

I think he has overstepped the mark this time. He is all but saying that the referees and the referees boss have conspired against Chelsea!!

Its ridiculous. He seems to forget that earlier in the season they got a penalty in the last minute against West Brom, that was NEVER a penalty. In the game today, Ramires should have received a Red. You get some decisions and you dont get others, but the behaviour of Mourinho and his knob head coach today was inexcusable.

that was ramires at west brom i think, blatant dive. but the refs are all against poor jose and his limited chequebook. bless him.

Correct and if memory serves it was at Stamford Bridge, and it was a last minute pen which got them a draw

thumbsup.gif

^ Pair of bellends thumbsup.gif

clap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gifcheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif

Edited by sotsira