Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

And if we DO manage to beat At Madrid and get in the final, it ain't going to look very good if You come on here all congratulatory and complacent.

I'm assuming you are giving us no chance.

So.

Thanks a fkcing lot for the positive vibes from your village.

And if we DO manage to beat At Madrid and get in the final, it ain't going to look very good if You come on here all congratulatory and complacent.

So.

I want you to lose so I can watch Mourninho throw a strop again and blame everyone but himself.

biggrin.png

• Like 1

So.

I want you to lose so I can watch Mourninho throw a strop again and blame everyone but himself.

biggrin.png

Looking on the bright side then chicog.

So.

If you want to lick the a******es of players when they're NOT doing well,be my guest but I'm never been one to b*****t and I'm not going to start now for your benefit. If they put in a decent display at any time,you will see from previous posts of mine that I've been one of the first to throw a few bouquets. It's because I care about the club that I am critical and,when we lose the way we have lately,I feel like crap. And when I feel that way,I direct my venom to the people that made it so.

Now,if we play to our full potential,we've got a chance of beating At. Madrid over two legs. To be brutally honest,I think they have a better 'team' than us....note I said a better team,not better players..... but if we play as badly as we did last Saturday, all your positive vibes won't count for anything to change the result.

• Like 2

So.

If you want to lick the a******es of players when they're NOT doing well,be my guest but I'm never been one to b*****t and I'm not going to start now for your benefit. If they put in a decent display at any time,you will see from previous posts of mine that I've been one of the first to throw a few bouquets. It's because I care about the club that I am critical and,when we lose the way we have lately,I feel like crap. And when I feel that way,I direct my venom to the people that made it so.

Now,if we play to our full potential,we've got a chance of beating At. Madrid over two legs. To be brutally honest,I think they have a better 'team' than us....note I said a better team,not better players..... but if we play as badly as we did last Saturday, all your positive vibes won't count for anything to change the result.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever you say oldgit.

Enjoy the invertebrates crawling out of the woodwork in your village.

Finding a red shirt shouldn't be a problem.

By the way,there are more Liverpool supporters on this earth than invertebrates ( I'd say they are swarming around at a ratio of 20:1 in our village alone) so,when they win the title which they WILL because the sporting gods have decreed it, get ready for plagues of 'em appearing out of the woodwork.

That's Mike Riley and Mike Dean I assume,

Edited by P45Mustang

Hazard is officially out of the team for the CL tie.

Whoa, too many changes there for me.

Branislav Ivanovic is suspended, meaning Cesar Azpilicueta could be switched

from left-back to right-back, freeing up a possible place for Ashley Cole.

Nemanja Matic and Mohamed Salah are ineligible, having played for Benfica and Basle, respectively, earlier in the competition.

Edited by Chicog

By the way,there are more Liverpool supporters on this earth than invertebrates ( I'd say they are swarming around at a ratio of 20:1 in our village alone) so,when they win the title which they WILL because the sporting gods have decreed it, get ready for plagues of 'em appearing out of the woodwork.

I don't give referees stick normally, but what I do have an issue with, are the archaic conditions they have to officiate under.A little fat,bald bloke trying to keep up with the break neck pace of finely tuned athletes with a whistle in his hand. There's got to be a better way.

What I meant by 'sporting gods' was a reference to how things are going their way and all of it being swept along on a tide of emotion i.e Gerrard's first Premier League title in the twilight of his career ,the 25th.anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster,Suarez rising like a phoenix from the ashes of disgrace to be top goalscorer. You've got no chance up against that lot.

• Like 2

I don't give referees stick normally, but what I do have an issue with, are the archaic conditions they have to officiate under.A little fat,bald bloke trying to keep up with the break neck pace of finely tuned athletes with a whistle in his hand. There's got to be a better way.

What I meant by 'sporting gods' was a reference to how things are going their way and all of it being swept along on a tide of emotion i.e Gerrard's first Premier League title in the twilight of his career ,the 25th.anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster,Suarez rising like a phoenix from the ashes of disgrace to be top goalscorer. You've got no chance up against that lot.

Ah. The sporting gods and destiny.

When I get a moment, and if I can find it, I'll copy and paste MY post from before the L'pool- City spectacular.

It's either on the Liverpool or City thread.

Positively mystic.

Nemanja Matic and Mohamed Salah are ineligible, having played for Benfica and Basle, respectively, earlier in the competition.

And even more good news chicog.

Looks like Eto'o is out too.

Torres, who is adored by the fans at At Madrid, will have to produce some magic.

(No doubt Les Dawson can come back with a slippery kipper.) smile.png

And even more good news chicog.

Looks like Eto'o is out too.

Torres, who is adored by the fans at At Madrid, will have to produce some magic.

(No doubt Les Dawson can come back with a slippery kipper.) smile.png

And AM fans will also get a chance to see what they will get for their 8 million. wink.png

• Like 1

I stopped cheering for Chelsea since I twigged thta we might just nick 4th and Chelsea might just nick it away a la Tottenham.

Crazy these European competitions:

1. one team gets removed from CL qualification if another shows the pedigree of that league and wins the tournament

2. Hull get a guaranteed place in the Europa League

1. one team gets removed from CL qualification if another shows the pedigree of that league and wins the tournament

I think you'll find that only applies if Chelsea finish outside the top four and win it.

They would then take one of the "top four" places.

But as they're in one already......

If we get 4th, Hull automagically qualify for the Yerpa league even if we thrash them at Wembley.

Yet another one of those "stand up and be counted games" is only just over 7 hours away.

I am not a lover of Frank Lampard as some off you will know (past his sell by date by 2 years imho) but with players cup tied suspension,players on yellow cards etc i can see him playing a part tonight. This shapes up a to be a very slow and tactical game with probably very little pace invovled (right up Franks street),but if it wasn,t for 2 fantastic passes by Frank over 2 leagues against Barca.......well.

Hopefuly we will get a favourable result ie, a score draw, a win would be a bonus. thumbsup.gif

Yet another one of those "stand up and be counted games" is only just over 7 hours away.

I am not a lover of Frank Lampard as some off you will know (past his sell by date by 2 years imho) but with players cup tied suspension,players on yellow cards etc i can see him playing a part tonight. This shapes up a to be a very slow and tactical game with probably very little pace invovled (right up Franks street),but if it wasn,t for 2 fantastic passes by Frank over 2 leagues against Barca.......well.

That's some pass, over 11 Kilometers.

I think perhaps you meant rods or perhaps chains.

tongue.png

• Like 2

tongue.png

Furlongs mate. Furlongs.

Horse analogies are the new black. Mourinho said so.

thumbsup.gif

Hopefuly we will get a favourable result ie, a score draw, a win would be a bonus. thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

tongue.png

Furlongs mate. Furlongs.

Horse analogies are the new black. Mourinho said so.

thumbsup.gif

A 440 yd pass might be considered over hit.....

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app