Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Just to put you out of your misery..

Not normally deemed the world’s most serious injury, MARCA give a worrying diagnosis for Chelsea fans – 4 – 6 months out with torn ligaments.

It shouldn’t be long before the club release a medical statement stipulating the time period, which could be significantly less, you would think.

Relying on the midfield to get the goals didn't win us the spoils last season. Mourinho might consider Schurrle as a third striker. In my opinion,he's much better operating centrally than stuck out on the wing. If Mourinho decides to sign another striker, not forgetting that he would spend much of his time on the bench,who would you choose,Mr.P45?

Drogba, 36 years old and gets an injury....hardly surprising. Apart from shirt sales and nostalgia surely somewhere in the the world there must have been a better option.

Out for 4-6 months....allegedlyfacepalm.gif

Source?

HP, Daddies, @evilkagawa....or even Marca....Up to you?

Nicking my jokes Wils ? tongue.png

Edited by alfieconn

Just need van Persie, Costa and Aguero to get seriously injured then and Spurs could end up with the prem's leading goal scorer.

I think you have finally lost it with that statement. :-)

Just need van Persie, Costa and Aguero to get seriously injured then and Spurs could end up with the prem's leading goal scorer.

i thought that was one of his more lucid and compos mentis contributions to be honest. albeit still in conversation with himself.

i thought that was one of his more lucid and compos mentis contributions to be honest. albeit still in conversation with himself.

Yes, he does that a lot, doesn't he?

burp.gif.pagespeed.ce.RBpw6FUyRR.gif

Bad news unfortunately. Looks like Drogba is going to have to have his leg amputated.

Probably still score more goals than Soldado though.

By way of clarification, carmine was full of impending gloom 12 months ago when he said UNITED would be fckd if RVP got his leg broken.

Edited by P45Mustang

Relying on the midfield to get the goals didn't win us the spoils last season. Mourinho might consider Schurrle as a third striker. In my opinion,he's much better operating centrally than stuck out on the wing. If Mourinho decides to sign another striker, not forgetting that he would spend much of his time on the bench,who would you choose,Mr.P45?

I don't know oldgit. I think we'll get plenty of goals from midfield and Shirley.

Not sure we need a striker on the bench.

Need to see how Drogba's doing and how it all looks up front at Christmas. If it's not working 100% at that point we can take necessary action in the January window.

More of a concern at the moment is Mourinho doesn't look too happy with Zouma at the back and appears to be shopping around.

Chelsea will score goals next season. Need to retain strength elsewhere. Critics will have a go at us one way or another.

BTW. If you get on the Chelsea FC website, you will clearly see that Costa is right up for it.

So, let's hope he stays fit.

And it is quite possible that Torres will flourish with Costa and Fabregas.

But I'm not dreaming. If it's not hunky dory at Christmas, we can evolve. Not a problem

Edited by P45Mustang

Anyway, Gary Neville, Glenn Hoddle, and Graeme Souness say on Sky Sports 5 tonight that if any EPL team has got a chance of winning the Championes League, it's Chelsea.

" He may not be everybody's cup of tea, but Mourinho is a class act. " Souness.

So what do you want? A cup of fcking tea?

Cheers.

BTW. If you get on the Chelsea FC website, you will clearly see that Costa is right up for it.

So, let's hope he stays fit.

And it is quite possible that Torres will flourish with Costa and Fabregas.

But I'm not dreaming. If it's not hunky dory at Christmas, we can evolve. Not a problem

You may be right, Costa scored twice on his SB debut against Real Sociedad. Nice. Looking forward to the season.

• Like 1

Bad news unfortunately. Looks like Drogba is going to have to have his leg amputated.

By way of clarification, carmine was full of impending gloom 12 months ago when he said UNITED would be fckd if RVP got his leg broken.

Wasn't far off the mark then was i. You might also remember Moyes being desperate enough to play van Persie who was carrying a groin injury that resulted in the injury getting worse and a longer lay off.

I don't know oldgit. I think we'll get plenty of goals from midfield and Shirley.

Not sure we need a striker on the bench.

Need to see how Drogba's doing and how it all looks up front at Christmas. If it's not working 100% at that point we can take necessary action in the January window.

More of a concern at the moment is Mourinho doesn't look too happy with Zouma at the back and appears to be shopping around.

Chelsea will score goals next season. Need to retain strength elsewhere. Critics will have a go at us one way or another.

Zouma needs time and is one for the future. He's only 19 and Mourinho would be mad to get shot of him. Deschamps rates him highly. We have three perfectly able,experienced centre backs in Ivanovic,Cahill and Terry for next season. We need a roll call with all the departures and arrivals this summer!

• Like 1

Schuurle swap deal with Cavani?

Is that just a mischievious comment on your part,wils' or is there some substance in your statement?

Sounds crazy but would probably work for both clubs. Shirley gets consistent play and Cavani gets out from underneath Ibra's shadow. PSG likely to benefit money wise and Mou gets a bona fide goal scoring threat to complement Costa.coffee1.gif

Costa 2- Real Sociedad 0.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SkSejBg-yo

First goal in his first game at Stamford Bridge within the first minute. thumbsup.gif

2 goals inside 10 minutes.

OUTSTANDING DIEGO, OUTSTANDING.

Diego and Drogba sounds almost as good as Suarez and Sterling.

There will be times when we play them both.

Good Morning, SW6.

thumbsup.gif

Schuurle swap deal with Cavani?

Is that just a mischievious comment on your part,wils' or is there some substance in your statement?

Came from Jan Age Fjortoft (remember him?) Now does TV in Germany. Has been on the button all summer regarding german transfers (incl knocking back persistent rumours) so to go out on a limb he has probably heard something from the Schuurle camp.

Wasn't far off the mark then was i. You might also remember Moyes being desperate enough to play van Persie who was carrying a groin injury that resulted in the injury getting worse and a longer lay off.

Breaking News:

Chelsea medical staff have cancelled the amputation of Drogba's leg and he could be available for a cameo at Turf Moor on Monday night.

thumbsup.gif

Right. I've just checked the Chelsea web site.

Looks like Schurrle is totally committed and Mourinho is not chasing defender alternative to Zouma.

So, if Mourinho thinks he's ready for the Prem to start, he is probably right.

Nice little curler from Schurrle last night I thought.

Hazard is quiet mind. Dangerous as hell. Likely to explode big time. In the best possible way of course.

Costa and Fabregas will inspire others. Never mind Drogba.

OK Fernando. Let it free son.

Mourinho not impressed with Frank going to City.

That's like telling your wife you don't want her anymore. You get divorced and then don't like her new boyfriend. Mourinho should get on with his own business like he did when he left Chelsea the first time.

Mourinho not impressed with Frank going to City.

That's like telling your wife you don't want her anymore. You get divorced and then don't like her new boyfriend. Mourinho should get on with his own business like he did when he left Chelsea the first time.

Fact is though, however you want to spin it, John Terry isn't happy about Frank wearing a City shirt.

I understand the counter argument 'we are all tarts'. So do most posters on the TV footie forum.

Mourinho's back to do the business btw.

Fact is though, however you want to spin it, John Terry isn't happy about Frank wearing a City shirt.

I do confess to not giving a hoot as to what JT thinks. Since when did he become Frank's agent, mentor and career advisor? Let's see where JT ends up when Chelsea don't want him anymore. The fact is, as loyal as Frank was, Roman or Jose didn't didn't feel he was good enough to give him another extention, City may or may not benefit from that judgement call.

Mourinho's back to do the business btw.

Mourinho was back last year wasn't he? And he didn't do the business like Pellegrini did, even though Pellegrini didn't have the experience of the prem like Jose.

Anyway, never mind the cynics and the critics; neither JT or Mourinho are happy about Frank wearing a City shirt.

My guess is he went to New York never thinking he would end up at City.

But then you get into the realms of imagination and deceit.

Up to Frank. He's contractually obligated.

Bar fine has been paid.