Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Typical Mourinho quote tonight "We had United in our pocket" Really? the game could have easily been a draw or a win for United but it wasn't to be.

Rooney should have done better with his attempt and Falcao hit the post...a game of fine margins

No complaints from United but the arrogant little man just can't control his mouth,normal service is resumed.

Look at these stats....so much possession yet little penetration.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-04-19 at 2.42.02 PM.png

Chelsea looked pretty comfortable to me, most of those shots were outside 25 yards.

They won the game by controlling your attack.

Exactly some great defending by Chelsea without the ball. I just take exception to mealy mouth Mourinho's comment "We had United in our pocket"

The guy can not simply win, or lose, without a smart a*** comment. The game was won by a great goal from Hazard and tight defending.

• Like 1

Not Mourinho at United PLEASE even we win every trophy on offer every year.The club has a bit more class than to employ him. Sir Bobby Charlton inferred that when SAF retired. We have standards etc.......he said.

m/u has class and standards to adhered to???cheesy.gif

like engaging the services of love rat ryan giggs,whose despicable scumbag moral values,were IMO. the lowest one can crawl to

with this present regime,the S.A.F. glory days of m/u are well and truly over

really you are just a poor loser

edited ..spelling error removed

Edited by evenstevens

Not Mourinho at United PLEASE even we win every trophy on offer every year.The club has a bit more class than to employ him. Sir Bobby Charlton inferred that when SAF retired. We have standards etc.......he said.

like engaging the services of love rat ryan giggs,whose despicable scumbag moral values,were IMO. the lowest one can crawl to

Would that be Sir Bobby "Ticket Tout" Charlton?

:)

You'd have a point, if you didn't have that c u n t John Terry in your team.

Trolling tit.!

redrus

• Like 1

You'd have a point, if you didn't have that c u n t John Terry in your team.

Trolling tit.!

redrus

yes agreed J.T. is no angel,

but the same can be said for rooney, and many other players in the E.P.L. to boot

but giggs case of shagging his brothers missus for eight years and since being caught, has shown no remorse at all ,clearly shows what the love rats low morals are

please do a research on giggs sadistic shagging,and you will find out more about this low scumbag

got it????? u trolling twit

This thread is livelier than the football at Stamford and a lot more enjoyable of late.

Is Jose the modern day George Graham of football? Just a thought but i can't think of anyone closer in style. Not even Pullis or fat Sam Alladici, but to be fair, they hardly have the glittering talent that Mourinho has.

big victory

and whilst hazard the destroyer is in the saddle ,and jose the SPECIAL ONE, as the trainer

the EPL title is now in sight..GO CHELSEA

hazard the destroyer and the special one

are simply the bestsmile.png

Jesus! That's just about the saddest thing I have ever seen! trolling through a thread in order to quote one's self!

• Like 2

big victory

and whilst hazard the destroyer is in the saddle ,and jose the SPECIAL ONE, as the trainer

the EPL title is now in sight..GO CHELSEA

hazard the destroyer and the special one

are simply the bestsmile.png

Jesus! That's just about the saddest thing I have ever seen! trolling through a thread in order to quote one's self!

sad not at all

the very reason i retreived that post of mine was to highlight that the hazard/jose combiination would be the cornerstone of c/seas closing run to secure the title this season

subsenquent matchs since my post (19/3/15)has proven this to be true,and last weeks match against a inform m/u side,further vindicates my post

i am always open to debate my posts on the footy forum, not bickering, cowardice snide remarks,such as the one that you have posted above, be a man and FIRE AWAY

whilst i have your attention, may i politely ask, for your reason to include mikel in the starting line up against m/u,look forward to your reply

Get back on topic, and out of the gutter. [emoji107]

redrus

have always been on topic, and on the footpath with my posts relating to ryan giggs

if u feel that they are not factual, please debate them.

instead of the no fortitude one liners such as above

but that appears to be your caper,on this forum, does,nt it????

to the pessimistic one, the special one will take care of your extremely exaggerated and uneducated views of our forthcoming matchs(4)

sure we will drop points, BUT the same can be said for m/u and arsenal who in realaltity cannot afford to drop any at all

the special one, has the knack on getting his team, to rise to the big ones, m/u will find this out on saturday ,which could be the match of the season,and may the best team win

now google EVENSTEVENS, which will give you a full brief on my avatar, les coles my raceday jockey was in the special one.s class

a born winner and a brilliant tactician in big race days,and his hands felt like silk,he would cuddle you like a baby,but when he would dig you in the ribs,it was time to step up to the plate and be counted

jose will have his c/sea players ready to do the same, thats why he is the SPECIAL ONE

I only want to know the name of the horse, not your life history!

Even Stevens (1957–1975) was a Thoroughbred racehorse that won both the Caulfield and Melbourne cups in Australia in 1962. He was ridden in both cups by his regular rider Les Patterson Coles.

• Like 1

to the pessimistic one, the special one will take care of your extremely exaggerated and uneducated views of our forthcoming matchs(4)

sure we will drop points, BUT the same can be said for m/u and arsenal who in realaltity cannot afford to drop any at all

the special one, has the knack on getting his team, to rise to the big ones, m/u will find this out on saturday ,which could be the match of the season,and may the best team win

now google EVENSTEVENS, which will give you a full brief on my avatar, les coles my raceday jockey was in the special one.s class

a born winner and a brilliant tactician in big race days,and his hands felt like silk,he would cuddle you like a baby,but when he would dig you in the ribs,it was time to step up to the plate and be counted

jose will have his c/sea players ready to do the same, thats why he is the SPECIAL ONE

I only want to know the name of the horse, not your life history!

Even Stevens (1957–1975) was a Thoroughbred racehorse that won both the Caulfield and Melbourne cups in Australia in 1962. He was ridden in both cups by his regular rider Les Patterson Coles.

Australia. That explains a lot.

• Like 1

Get ready for something completely different.....well maybe. No Costa and no Remy in the squad and Mo might not start Drogba either so that leaves Solanke up front or.........no out and out striker. Hopefully no Blaady Mikel either....please

Pretty good first half..........partly ruined by a gutless referee..............still wondering did Arssenal come out for the 1st 30 mins of that 2nd half......looked to me like Wangers half time talk was please please please do not get beat.

Well, that gave me time to trim my fingernails, toenails, do a load of wash, water the plants, and shave my balls.

For my part, the most important parts of the game was when I went to the fridge to get another bottle of beer....

• Like 1

Well, that gave me time to trim my fingernails, toenails, do a load of wash, water the plants, and shave my balls.

Your high maintenance ain,t ya

Only cost me two hours of Sunday duties and keeping one eye on the telly. Carry on.

Arsenal were a team that needed a win at home yet could only manage 1 shot on target. Chelsea will no doubt be called boring, but we didn't need to win......Arsenal did, and that was all they had. 4 penalty appeals waved on (3-1 to Chelsea) and 3 Arsenal players booked in injury time when Chelsea were looking to break. TBH all the talk of Chelsea being boring is becoming a tiring cliche. The first half was a great game of football - it just didn't have goals.

At the start of the year we were level on points at the top and now are 10 points clear. We have scored the 2nd most goals and conceeded the least.............and still we are accused of being unworthy champions in some quarters......

I have honestly tried to watch Chelsea, but find it so sterile. To be fair I did enjoy that first half today.

Worthy champions mjj no doubting that. It's just the style of football is effect and that is it.

• Like 2