Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Hazard is playing like there's a millstone around his neck. If there was anything positive to come out of this game, it was the introduction of Kenedy who looked a player with bundles of pace and trickery.

in fairness O/G in the four matches played hazard the destroyer has been the pick of a very poor bunch around him, apart from pedro who aquitted himself well in the 2 matchs he has played

mou will have no other alternative but to axe branno,his horrendous form is largely responsible for our feeble defence, sadly branno is fluffed

did u noticed that mou played three at the back when kenedy came on to replace dave,perhaps a heads up for the future defence, three at the back????

generally we have a black october,perhaps it come early this year in august here,s hopingbiggrin.png

Insanity is repeating the same mistake time after time and expecting a different result. {talking about Smokie continuing to read the posts of a certain poster and then getting annoyed all over again} tongue.png

no cobber .sorry u got it wrong

insanity is when u have a pair of spuds knuckle heads,exchanging posts with each other,hurling personal insults,country of oringin racial abuse,and grammer taunts

not footy related at all, most enjoy bit of tribal abuse banter,taken in good spirit, but the clique cannot handle that at all,they resort to the above that i have posted,just no fortitude drongo,s

all in all,its water off a ducks back for me,i have,nt even polished my pair of doc martenssmile.png

E/S will continue to post without fear or favour,and i know the clique are opening the widow and reading my posts,the curiosty always get the better of any one,.including my selfsmile.png

to all my fans on the footy forum. have a lovely afternoon/,eveningbiggrin.png

More whine with your whine? :lol:

Hazard is playing like there's a millstone around his neck. If there was anything positive to come out of this game, it was the introduction of Kenedy who looked a player with bundles of pace and trickery.

in fairness O/G in the four matches played hazard the destroyer has been the pick of a very poor bunch around him, apart from pedro who aquitted himself well in the 2 matchs he has played

mou will have no other alternative but to axe branno,his horrendous form is largely responsible for our feeble defence, sadly branno is fluffed

did u noticed that mou played three at the back when kenedy came on to replace dave,perhaps a heads up for the future defence, three at the back????

generally we have a black october,perhaps it come early this year in august here,s hopingbiggrin.png

By his high standards, Hazard isn't nowhere near the form he should be showing E/S. And the wretched form that Ivanovic and Fabregas are in only adds to the woes of the rest of the team, plus the cobblers with Eva Caneiro which would have divided the team as she was reported to be very popular with most of the squad. Mourinho dug Matic out by saying he wasn't playing well, an opinion I totally disagree with. To be honest, I didn't notice the change of formation but I put that down to the situation we were in at the time. Falcao looked good after his goal.

, plus the cobblers with Eva Caneiro which would have divided the team as she was reported to be very popular with most of the squad.

yes O/G totally agree

until late last week,E/S thought it was just another mou spat until i saw the whole gig,and what a gig, fergy would never match this rant ever,he went totally bersek

as u know i am a mou man , down to the wire, but he put in a performance which was simply degrading to any human being

at one stage i thought he was going to belt her, have u seen the full gig O/G???

the finger in the eye incident is cobbles to this

on my weekly review thread i posted he should immediately appolgise and bring her back,

funny our performances have since went down hill,and his mood coincides with this nasty bit of work

can see turbalent times at the bridge, in fact mou is presently digging a hole for himself,he has a great squad,but they are not pulling with him

a nice indoors appology to eva and that other med, and bring both back to the bench,would help immensely, in particular morale in the camp

but he is stubborn like fergy ,so cannot see it happening, if he was a man he would have done it a few weeks ago

a beautiful high noon to all my fans on the footy forumsmile.png

CHARLES SALE - PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Here's some encouragement for Chelsea fans reeling from their side's dismal start to the season - a first glimpse of their proposed new stadium. This model of the planned 60,000-capacity ground is on display at Stamford Bridge from today. It is the dramatic centrepiece of a second consultation with local residents and fans, as owner Roman Abramovich pushes ahead with his ambitious vision for a £500 million stadium financed by him as a separate entity away from Chelsea FC business.

Chelsea would need to move to a temporary home — most likely Wembley — for three seasons while Stamford Bridge is rebuilt.

The Barclays Premier League champions hope to start work towards a 60,000-seat Stamford Bridge within nine months and submitted details to the local council earlier this month.

2BDA190700000578-0-image-a-2_14410541548

Spreading your bets is a good way to ensure you can strengthen your squad with the odds in your favour that one or two are going to come up trumps and others may be sold on for a fee if not suited. Surely there should be a limit on this though and some sort of rule regarding playing for your club.

post-102811-0-01984500-1441176219_thumb.

Spreading your bets is a good way to ensure you can strengthen your squad with the odds in your favour that one or two are going to come up trumps and others may be sold on for a fee if not suited. Surely there should be a limit on this though and some sort of rule regarding playing for your club.

attachicon.gif2BADF39900000578-3211256-image-a-68_1440596220864.jpg

Where's Lucas Piazon? What is he, scotch mist or some? (He might well have been on his loan spell at Eintract Frankfurt last season).

, plus the cobblers with Eva Caneiro which would have divided the team as she was reported to be very popular with most of the squad.

yes O/G totally agree

until late last week,E/S thought it was just another mou spat until i saw the whole gig,and what a gig, fergy would never match this rant ever,he went totally bersek

as u know i am a mou man , down to the wire, but he put in a performance which was simply degrading to any human being

at one stage i thought he was going to belt her, have u seen the full gig O/G???

the finger in the eye incident is cobbles to this

on my weekly review thread i posted he should immediately appolgise and bring her back,

funny our performances have since went down hill,and his mood coincides with this nasty bit of work

can see turbalent times at the bridge, in fact mou is presently digging a hole for himself,he has a great squad,but they are not pulling with him

a nice indoors appology to eva and that other med, and bring both back to the bench,would help immensely, in particular morale in the camp

but he is stubborn like fergy ,so cannot see it happening, if he was a man he would have done it a few weeks ago

a beautiful high noon to all my fans on the footy forumsmile.png

I agree E/S. He does like playing up to the cameras but that charade with the medical staff was totally uncalled for.

in this case , just picking up shit and posting it, because it is c/sea related article , is completely biased

think u will clearly find c/sea, are not alone in this widely used old scheme, or practice

have a look at your club loserpool, and the rest, then take a whiff of fresh air

it,s free for all, biggrin.png who want to use it,smile.png and lets not forget the players are getting paid, and a club to play for, and perhaps further sucess down the road

a lovely afternoon to all my loyal supporters for looking inbiggrin.png luv youse allsmile.png

Edited by evenstevens

First time i have ever welcomed the International break.......and boy do we need it. What i can,t get my head around is that it has taken 8 months to sign a left back.........and when we do sign one Mo doesn,t even play him ughhhhhhh

Mo certainly has his work cut out........and alienating some players aint gonna help one little bit. I personally like the shitt we are in at the moment.........sorts the men from the boys and the wheat from the chaff. A lot depends on Terry imho and whether he has what it takes to see this season out............but he needs protecting and Matic can,t protect him while he is doing the work that Fabre-ghast should be doing. If Mo doesn,t trust or rate Terry anymore....then he has a big decision make as to who Captains the side..............can,t be Ivanovich (he doesn,t even warrant a place on the bench) We have a good enough squad and cover in every position....so get on with it Mo and do the job you get well payed for.

According to reports, Mourinho said that this international break has come at the wrong time because he now has only four members of the first team squad to work with and needed all the squad together, so that he can work on previous errors and the tactics against Everton. I'm with you Keith. I think the internationals have come as a relief, not only for the supporters but for the squad to get away from his miserable,scowling mooey for a few days. Let's hope he's spent his free time looking at the videos of the previous games. He might learn what a stubborn idiot he's been in his selections.

First time i have ever welcomed the International break.......and boy do we need it. What i can,t get my head around is that it has taken 8 months to sign a left back.........and when we do sign one Mo doesn,t even play him ughhhhhhh

Mo certainly has his work cut out........and alienating some players aint gonna help one little bit. I personally like the shitt we are in at the moment.........sorts the men from the boys and the wheat from the chaff. A lot depends on Terry imho and whether he has what it takes to see this season out............but he needs protecting and Matic can,t protect him while he is doing the work that Fabre-ghast should be doing. If Mo doesn,t trust or rate Terry anymore....then he has a big decision make as to who Captains the side..............can,t be Ivanovich (he doesn,t even warrant a place on the bench) We have a good enough squad and cover in every position....so get on with it Mo and do the job you get well payed for.

According to reports, Mourinho said that this international break has come at the wrong time because he now has only four members of the first team squad to work with and needed all the squad together, so that he can work on previous errors and the tactics against Everton. I'm with you Keith. I think the internationals have come as a relief, not only for the supporters but for the squad to get away from his miserable,scowling mooey for a few days. Let's hope he's spent his free time looking at the videos of the previous games. He might learn what a stubborn idiot he's been in his selections.

I fear for the worst but hope for the best.........the expected atmosphere and cauldron of hate and derision aimed at Mo and team at (Jurassic park) on Saturday...........will probably make Mo stick with the usual suspects ..as opposed to having the bottle to change things and give some new blood a chance imho. I like you Og hope Moan-y Mo has done his homework and ironed out a few things and comes up with a plan...a... b and c if needed. I for one will be pi33ed off if Dave is not playing at Rb and Baba is not at Lb.

• Like 1

in this case , just picking up shit and posting it, because it is c/sea related article , is completely biased

think u will clearly find c/sea, are not alone in this widely used old scheme, or practice

have a look at your club loserpool, and the rest, then take a whiff of fresh air

it,s free for all, biggrin.png who want to use it,smile.png and lets not forget the players are getting paid, and a club to play for, and perhaps further sucess down the road

a lovely afternoon to all my loyal supporters for looking inbiggrin.png luv youse allsmile.png

Your fingers seem to have a mind of there own...sounds like you have a chronic case of Dick Fingers.

• Like 1

yes its a crunch match, nuffin but a win ,ugly or not, may put us in correction mode for the season

a draw or a loss , we will join m/u in shitters ditchlaugh.png

courtious is out for a prelonged periodsad.png branno on the bench,but mou,s starting line up has got the great E/S stumpedbiggrin.png

GO CHELSEA !!!!!!!!

Looks like the end game is drawing near for Jose. He didn't sign the new central defender on deadline day, he says there is nothing that would make him decide to leave Chelsea (Roman will be the one doing the deciding). The end was on the cards the moment he took the job. Going back to work for someone who has already sacked you is a bad idea. OT will be his next destination, unless LVG can turn things around there pronto. I reckon Klopp would be Chelsea's 1st choice to replace him. That would have the added bonus of peeing all over Liverpool's fireworks. Chelsea have made a habit of gazzumping their rivals; think Pedro and Willian.

• Like 1

Looks like the end game is drawing near for Jose. He didn't sign the new central defender on deadline day, he says there is nothing that would make him decide to leave Chelsea (Roman will be the one doing the deciding). The end was on the cards the moment he took the job. Going back to work for someone who has already sacked you is a bad idea. OT will be his next destination, unless LVG can turn things around there pronto. . Chelsea have made a habit of gazzumping their rivals; think Pedro and Willian.

get rolled to arvo,which will leave us in the relegation zone,roman,s finger will be surely on the trigger

agreed m/u would flick tulips immediately,for mou if your scenario becomes real???

c/sea gazzumped spuds for willian as prick levy was doing his usual brinkmanship shit,and c/sea come along the rails

pedro, was no gazzumping involved at all, tulips and terdward fluffed up good and proper

branno still theregigglem.gif terry in for cahillthumbsup.gif plugger mikel in for fabergas who moves into the hole,taking willians spotfacepalm.gif

rest as per usual, branno still there ????????????????????????? plugger milkel to soak up the ,m/feild attackswhistling.gif f/gas to play in behiind the governorclap2.gif

mous plan is to stifle the m/feild and get 1.0 WINrolleyes.gif

• Like 1