Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

While all us non-Chelsea fans are enjoying Maureen getting a taste of his own medicine - and long may it continue - if he survives sacking (think he will), Chelsea are only 8 points behind 5th place so I still expect a top 5 finish. City barely played well in any games last season (and caught up 9 points in one run) and came 2nd, so I can easily see 5th or above for Chelsea...too much quality not to get it together at some stage.

Maureen could do with taking a page out of Pellegrini's book - say nothing meaningful, keep calm, while sorting out the mess behind closed doors.

I've never seen the FOC (copyright Alan Pardew, 2015) get in this much of a mess though.

biggrin.png

You seem to have forgotten quickly the knifes were out for a good part of last season, especially after the April defeat at Old Trafford (top 4 place was in jeopardy), media was picking FOC's replacement from Klopp and others, but he turned the slump around. Chelsea/Maureen just have to ignore the media's crowing for blood, and quietly sort it out. Someone needs to tell Maureen to be the Quiet One, circle the wagons and sort it out.

Mourinho lurches from one crisis to another without any visible attempt to remedy the situation. It's as though he wants the flak to continue unabated but to what end is mystifying. It just might be that he's messed up because his dad is seriously ill back in Portugal.

While all us non-Chelsea fans are enjoying Maureen getting a taste of his own medicine - and long may it continue - if he survives sacking (think he will), Chelsea are only 8 points behind 5th place so I still expect a top 5 finish. City barely played well in any games last season (and caught up 9 points in one run) and came 2nd, so I can easily see 5th or above for Chelsea...too much quality not to get it together at some stage.

Maureen could do with taking a page out of Pellegrini's book - say nothing meaningful, keep calm, while sorting out the mess behind closed doors.

I've never seen the FOC (copyright Alan Pardew, 2015) get in this much of a mess though.

biggrin.png

You seem to have forgotten quickly the knifes were out for a good part of last season, especially after the April defeat at Old Trafford (top 4 place was in jeopardy), media was picking FOC's replacement from Klopp and others, but he turned the slump around. Chelsea/Maureen just have to ignore the media's crowing for blood, and quietly sort it out. Someone needs to tell Maureen to be the Quiet One, circle the wagons and sort it out.

Mourinho lurches from one crisis to another without any visible attempt to remedy the situation. It's as though he wants the flak to continue unabated but to what end is mystifying. It just might be that he's messed up because his dad is seriously ill back in Portugal.

Now that makes sense. He has been looking like he's on a knife's edge and distressed for some time.

guess today is crunch time . a loss will possiblely see C/L place go out the window

very confident of the opposite,as our last three matchs,have shown a marked improvementbiggrin.png

as for MY SPECIAL ONE,S tenure ,do hope roman keeps backing him for the rest of the season, irrespective of todays result

the special one is still arquably the best mngr in the world, sure this season he has made more blunders, then stealing the usual thunder

and the filthy brit tabaliods,have been asking for his blood,on his first wretched run in anywhere that he has managedwhistling.gif

its time for him to get c/sea out of shitters ditch, no better time to start, then todaysmile.png

GO CHELSEA!!!!!!!!

It was really suprising to see Chelsea, after going 1 up deciding to retreat so early against a team that can't score goals.

I couldn't believe the time and space given for the 2nd and 3rd goals.

I can't fathom how a title winning team can fall so heavily in such a short period of time.

Truly spectacular, honestly thought 2 or 3 games and normal business would resume.

• Like 1

Costa at it AGAIN and the ref didn't spot it.

Let's hope the FA act.

He really is an a---hole.

Didn't see it. What did he do this time?

]

Another one of his petulant afters.

costa.JPG

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/diego-costa-facing-possible-fa-action-after-kicking-martin-skrtel-in-the-chest-during-chelsea-defeat-a6716266.html

I thought Mourinho's post match Sky "interview" was pathetic. How can a grown man behave that way? If nothing else he owes it to the fans to give his opinions on the game.

Regards the game, if only the other Chelsea players put in a shift like Willian......

• Like 2

Liverpool just wanted it more,deserved winners, that's what Klopp has installed into the team in his short term.Chelsea looked like they were playing with 9 men.

Moanrinho's first interview, I saw on 365 sports coverage was, "I have nothing to say" he said it about 10 times.

An insult to fans and followers of the game and even to the media who have an obligation to conduct interviews.The interviewer was very patient and respectful.

He may still have the dressing room,which I doubt, but its not being reflected on the pitch.Hazard is just going through the motions and Terry's shattered look at the final whistle

was almsot saying I will never get another contract here, and he won't. I said at the end of last season this back 4 won't last another season. Terry and Cahill are now just

unable to cope with speed and it would have been worse if Ivanovic had been playing.No longer, as Rio Ferdinand found, can you extend your career at this level.

Back to JM his comment during the week was the ultimate hypocrisy, which only he can muster, when he said he hated managers losing their jobs referring to Rogers.

This the same man that sacked Dr Eva for just doing her job. That incident of petulance won't go away.

Finally maybe Lucas should have seen red. But the cowardly kick by Costa, which went unnoticed ,may be revisited by the FA which will be the the subject of another

attack of paranoia by the unspecial one

• Like 1