Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

10 hours ago, sanemax said:

Wasnt Lukaku sold for 28 Million Quid ?

That isnt "peanuts" and it was quite a good price, considering the quality of the player 

Given the market today Lukaku could possibly fetch 50m and up. Not that I think he's worth it mind you.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, carmine said:

Must be feeling it a bit this morning chaps.  Only four points now and a rather inferior goal difference.  

But, if you beat United,  i think you are home and dry.

Loads of imponderables in this game. Vital that we get something though.

• Like 1

our biggest match this season, in terms of the  E  P.L  title, coming back to Stamford Bridge

a win, and  the Fat Lady will be reaching for the honey jar, to prepare for  her song

a   draw or loss ,will shelve any  preparation of such kind, The Governor to score a  the vital goal,  just for The Fat  Lady,  and  E/S

may the best team win,

• Like 1

To me losing your keeper for much of last season was a major if not the most important factor in your poor season, be interesting to see how he does this afternoon he has a well established bac 3 infront of him so that will count in his favor... now u lose alonso arguably mr consistent.. the plot thickens

To me losing your keeper for much of last season was a major if not the most important factor in your poor season, be interesting to see how he does this afternoon he has a well established bac 3 infront of him so that will count in his favor... now u lose alonso arguably mr consistent.. the plot thickens

Now Alonso injured in warm up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Courtois  being out had nothing to do with our overall performance last season.

• Like 1

If that is all that Mittens is prepared to offer his side he should be dropped, in favor of an attacking three with Hazard central because he'll do nothing against Alderweirald and Vertonghen except make a chump of himself.

34 minutes ago, carmine said:

If that is all that Mittens is prepared to offer his side he should be dropped, in favor of an attacking three with Hazard central because he'll do nothing against Alderweirald and Vertonghen except make a chump of himself.

Lately, it's like playing with ten men when he's in the side. A waste of space.

in all fairness, blaming The Governor for lasts nite defeat, is not on the money,

M/U  out thought, out  muscled us, all over the park, closed  our supply line completely, that De Gea did,nt raise a sweat

that was our poorest performance since L/pool / Arsenal defeats around  Sept time, 2016

Conte  has 6 days to work something out, E/S would start with The Rat , to replace Matic  who,s  passing is just shit, and that might wake up The Governor and company

What was Cahill smoking last nite, he was appologising to  M/U  players for committing fouls on them, well Fluff me

and his picking up Lingarde (from memory) right in front of the goal posts, just before the second goal, was a gutless/senseless act of cowardice, if E/S was manager

i would have hauled him off by his big ears, and give it to him both barrells, and replaced him with J/T ,who i would have in my starting line up next match

lets be honest M/U gave us a good and proper hiding last nite,and makes E/S very sad and angry to say not one player, put his hand up last nite and be counted, perhaps Kante got his hand to waist level, but  no higher

as i said its Squeaky Bum Time, particular for C/sea on that performance

congrats to M/U , on a very fine win, you certainly deserved it

a high noon to all

• Like 1

Conte must make at least 4 changes for Saturday's game. He can't play yesterday's starting 11 against both Spurs and Southampton in the space of 4 days. Bring in Ake Chalobah Loftus Batshuayi ...drop/rest Cahill Matic Moses (not fully fit)....and shoot Costa. 

• Like 1