Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

I’d be happy with Dzeko! I was watching Roma highlights a couple of weeks ago and admired his quality. Weren’t we linked with him when we got Diego Costa? Certainly at one stage 3 or 4 years ago I remember rumours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, MrTrip said:

I’d be happy with Dzeko! I was watching Roma highlights a couple of weeks ago and admired his quality. Weren’t we linked with him when we got Diego Costa? Certainly at one stage 3 or 4 years ago I remember rumours

Dzeko scored some important goals for City but generally drove us nuts with misses. His last season he looked to be going through the motions at times. Resurrected a bit with Roma it seems.

Edited by jellydog
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Dzeko scored some important goals for City but generally drove us nuts with misses. His last season he looked to be going through the motions at times. Resurrected a bit with Roma it seems.

Shhhh he's awesome but Crouchie is better! :biggrin:

• Like 1

Great result. Well played to Willian Dave and Bakayoko....following on from a grueling 120 mins on Wednesday.  Hazard...what can you say.....he is different gravy. Nice cameo from Charly boy as well. Well done Conte...good team selection and good subs. ???

• Like 2

Great result. Well played to Willian Dave and Bakayoko....following on from a grueling 120 mins on Wednesday.  Hazard...what can you say.....he is different gravy. Nice cameo from Charly boy as well. Well done Conte...good team selection and good subs. [emoji106][emoji122][emoji108]

Was expecting a Ross Berkley cameo but can’t complain. 4-0 flatters a little as Brighton has several chances throughout the game.
Hazard-Batshuiyi-Willian were a right handful up front

• Like 1

On 20/1/2561 at 9:50 PM, keithsimmonds said:

Great result. Well played to Willian Dave and Bakayoko....following on from a grueling 120 mins on Wednesday.  Hazard...what can you say.....he is different gravy. Nice cameo from Charly boy as well. Well done Conte...good team selection and good subs. ???

You won't see a better goal this season than Willian's. Absolutely superb interplay.

• Like 2

A bit disappointing to lose to the Arse but you have to look beyond the result here. I thought we played well and controlled much of the game, although chances were few and far between from both sides. A couple of lucky ricochets and they got the result. Bakayoko continues his improvement and is much more confident on the ball. Astounding really that he is being played every game even though all of us 'judges' thought he needed to be benched four or five games ago, because he looked knackered! Barkley came on and did well considering he hasn't played for eons. He worked hard and showed some much needed pace in the team. He got a bit tired which is understandable. I don't know the stats but it seemed, whenever he was on the ball, he was fouled.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, oldgit said:

A bit disappointing to lose to the Arse but you have to look beyond the result here. I thought we played well and controlled much of the game, although chances were few and far between from both sides. A couple of lucky ricochets and they got the result. Bakayoko continues his improvement and is much more confident on the ball. Astounding really that he is being played every game even though all of us 'judges' thought he needed to be benched four or five games ago, because he looked knackered! Barkley came on and did well considering he hasn't played for eons. He worked hard and showed some much needed pace in the team. He got a bit tired which is understandable. I don't know the stats but it seemed, whenever he was on the ball, he was fouled.

Yep...gutted. As you said Og Barclay did okay and so did Bakayoko.Willian going off injured seem to leave us a little flat and Moses could not get the better of his man so no threat to them down that right hand side until Zappa came on.   Alonso ...another easy game for him imo "if the ball comes to me i will do something with it,and it dont i wont" and his free kicks were woeful...Pedro...did not have any impact on the game what so ever imo.

Hopefully we have signed that lad "Emerson" so for the 1st time in 3 years we will have a proper left back (who i am am told was "the nuts"before his injury...we do love injured player though.

Expect wholesale changes for the cup game and then its a must win against Bournemouth. 

• Like 2

Just watched Antonio,s latest press conference....i nearly dialed that Samaritins number,Jesus talk about dead man walking. This situation is no good for no one...the club need to make a statement,backing or sacking Conte and to come clean about the clubs transfer and loan policy...it should be public knowledge imo.

Conte stating that it is nothing to do with him abiut Kenedy being loaned out or Charly Musonda....just does not sit right at all. If that press conference does not get some reaction from the club....i will be amazed.

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2561 at 2:41 PM, evenstevens said:

not sseing this game.but csea has huffed and puffed all season..surely conte.s formations are not working at all.why be so defensive at home with 5 manmidfeld ??? particularly against a ordinary arsenal side..we need sanchez in this window fullstop. barks is not the answer.and conte has to bite the bullet and restore luiz to the first eleven.and punt baka to the shithouse and back for starters.can see shitters ditch on the horizon(no c/l ) make no mistake about that..  conte buck up.or fluff off !!!!

On ‎14‎/‎1‎/‎2561 at 1:36 AM, evenstevens said:

Roman   Just  Fluff Off  Conte Right  Now    around 9 mil or so ,  is peanuts to get  rid of the ??    bring in alergi (sorry about his the spelling) immediately!!!

On ‎14‎/‎1‎/‎2561 at 9:41 AM, evenstevens said:

Conte the Jerk is playing a 3x5x2 formation Mr Trip, with Hazard slotted in partnership with Morata up front (2) at first i thought it  would be a nice fit but as the matchs come  thick and fast Blind Freddy can see its not working, for multitude of reasons,but for what ever is hanging over his head he refuses to change his  starting  formation etc etc   and  again the same crap keeps  coming out  of his north and south  , my players are tired,  my squad is too thin to cope with the extra matchs that come with a C/L  place, the board has,nt back me( with extra signings to his liking )etc etc at risk of repeating myself the problem lays  with   The Jerk  who is on 9 mil plus a year and to this point of time  has,nt any idea how to cope with our poor form( not scoring goals), he just keeps spitting out the same shit ,match after match,surely with his vast experience he must change his tactics( players formation) as it is  clearly shown that other teams have sussed him out, and  the players are tired of his nonsense tactics(David Luiz in particular) throw in his childish spat with Mou ,where he should be solely concentrating on his own problems if i was a player under him or more importantly the owner  ,and see him fall for the old three card trick that Mou sucessfully used last week, my thoughts would be   He,s  Got  To  Be  a  Jerk  to  be involved with another  Jerk  we have our own problems at hand to solve,   according to reports he wants to return to Italy well Roman sack him immediately,  as C/sea is heading for Shitters Ditch unless this Jerk changes his mindset or mojo, any manager would be happy to take over this squad and being paid 9 mil plus a year, and bet your balls that David Luiz would be first player back in his starting line up  , Fluff The  Jerk  Off now   would be my calll

On ‎14‎/‎1‎/‎2561 at 12:10 PM, evenstevens said:

nice one Sunshine , defence is fine, but as i posted late  last week Baka should be punted immediately to the shithouse you are  automatcally down one in the  M/F, just seen the replay and with 10 mins or so to go ,Baka  heads a lovely corner to fluffing nobody,he had heaps of time and space inside the box to make somthing out of it, but  he deliberately headed it to no one, well fluff me  how Conte The Jerk keeps selecting him,has got me fluffed, , in fact the a shithouse is too good  of a place for this lumbersome cumbersome brain dead  ox

.Conte The Jerk has to revert back to 3x4 X3  formation or any  but not keep this 3x5x2 going,or we will be looking at shitters ditch very quickly

as for Barks ,he has,nt played for 6 months or more, so don,t expect him  immediately to hit the ground running ,do hope i am wrong there,

Conte The Jerk is largely responsible for this lean spell ,nobody else and why has he flicked David Luiz when such a player of his talents and experience is sorely needed right now  at the back or possibly in the midfeild???thats another fluffed up by the Jerk , if i was the owner i would  immediately punt him to the shithouse ,then he can join his pet favourite Baka , will await for The Old Galah,s  findings,  a lovely high noon to all ,Wombat is signing off for a nosebag washed down by a long neck or two 

Leo  today,  in addition to the above we are really missing a leader out on the pitch too

On ‎14‎/‎1‎/‎2561 at 5:15 PM, evenstevens said:

many thks Mr Trip for your views

i have no sympathy at all with Conte The Jerk he has been whinging etc etc since the  pre season instead of keeping things in house, and getting on with the job he is being paid 9 mil to do,if u look his record up he did the same whinging etc etc at his last club in  ITALY was it Juventus or Inter ???( justt can,t remember at this piont of time) i have had a gutfull of his quotes of tiredness etc etc etc  always after a poor result, if his players are that tired give them a few days off from training  between matchs and give the players the tactical work or studies to be done  at their homes,or change the daily  training routines to a holiday camp schedule,(i did that when coaching at Rugby League at representive level in Sydney when i thought my players were beginning to go stale) the problem is all down to him ,  1/ Formations   2/tactics  3/selections  4/subbing 5/Training days schedule,   and throw in his sacking of Luiz ,plus the Mou debacle which was not needed at all,  if he is making a point to get the sack, and have the rest of the season,  off    plus the following one on full pay , i would have no hesatation in sacking him right now,and bring in Alergi (who is available right now)to keep up with a sucessful business model sacking mngrs for silver ware,during Roman,s tenure,  from my  observation the last T/F window was just a ordinary one,and the present one will be the same, for the very reason that Conte The  Jerk  is a dead man walking,make no mistake about that,  at the end of last season i really  thought we had a mngr with some real class , he has turned into a real knob, just my views of the present times at C/SEA, see how it pans out, a nice arvo to all

good evening Sunshine,, and Wombat has had a wonderful Australia Day

You are late on the bus about Conte the Volatile  Bitching Jerk , above is 5  posts ,and more previously ,the helicopter will be landing at Cobham at any point of time

the only reason  to hold off ,  is a replacement .perhaps  Roman may require Wombat  services, i am available and could do a better job then this  knob  its Australia Day to all my loyal loving adoring fans on the Footy Forum

Callum Hudson odoi and Charly boy both on the bench tonight hopefully they will both get on at some point and show how good they are.........before being loaned out?

Still not to worry the club are currently checking all injured players both home and abroad,looking for our next signings???

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Callum Hudson odoi and Charly boy both on the bench tonight hopefully they will both get on at some point and show how good they are.........before being loaned out?

Still not to worry the club are currently checking all injured players both home and abroad,looking for our next signings???

After a dodgy first half, especially towards the end where we were desperate to get Newcastle back into the game, it became a bit of a stroll in the second half. That pass by Pedro, to set up the first goal, was exquisite. Who needs Fabregas when we've got him?! He's getting a bit long in the tooth, so instead of scurrying around on the flanks, and bumping into people, give him a go as a playmaker. Poor old Danny boy needs to sharpen up on his shooting. Other than that, he did well and was part of the effort which softened up Newcastle, so that the kids could come on later to strut their stuff.

2 hours ago, oldgit said:

After a dodgy first half, especially towards the end where we were desperate to get Newcastle back into the game, it became a bit of a stroll in the second half. That pass by Pedro, to set up the first goal, was exquisite. Who needs Fabregas when we've got him?! He's getting a bit long in the tooth, so instead of scurrying around on the flanks, and bumping into people, give him a go as a playmaker. Poor old Danny boy needs to sharpen up on his shooting. Other than that, he did well and was part of the effort which softened up Newcastle, so that the kids could come on later to strut their stuff.

Must admit Og, The Shed End has me splitting my sides at the sarcasm and wit revolving around supposed transfer targets....hilarious. 

1 hour ago, keithsimmonds said:

Must admit Og, The Shed End has me splitting my sides at the sarcasm and wit revolving around supposed transfer targets....hilarious. 

Yeah Keith, when Carroll and Crouch were touted, I'm sure some of them became suicidal.

Is there something going on at Chelsea we don't know about?

And a manager that states in a press conference that he believes he's over achieving!!  

I think most people, including myself would have had Chelsea as a top four banker at the start of the season.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, carmine said:

Is there something going on at Chelsea we don't know about?

And a manager that states in a press conference that he believes he's over achieving!!  

I think most people, including myself would have had Chelsea as a top four banker at the start of the season.  

I reckon their dressing room is split.

Get your sheckels on a new manager by March.

3 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I reckon their dressing room is split.

Get your sheckels on a new manager by March.

No never that late, change will be in the summer.  But, considering the stage of the season and how tight things are he's giving out some peculiar and very negative vibes that must be counter productive.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, carmine said:

No never that late, change will be in the summer.  But, considering the stage of the season and how tight things are he's giving out some peculiar and very negative vibes that must be counter productive.

I certainly hope he stays.

#ConteIN

7 minutes ago, carmine said:

No never that late, change will be in the summer.  But, considering the stage of the season and how tight thing are he's giving out some peculiar and very negative vibes that must be counter productive.

I would never have thought it, but if Conte can't steer for calmer waters management could boot him soon. He's clearly uninterested in being the manager next season. What a rapid fall from grace.

3 nil not really a fair reflection on the game.....but that.s life. Not easy for Conte to prepare for that game when you don,t know whether you have a striker coming or going or not. Bournemouth were fresher quicker and sharper than us ...which ain,t surprising given our current run of games and them not playing for more than 10 days. 4 days to regroup now and then go again....

• Like 1

It was interesting to see how Bournemouth approached this game. Pressing high and positive from the start. Totally different from when we played them at their place, where they sat back. They seemed to sense a lethargy in our team. Its not often that Wilson, Ibe, Stanislas and Fraser, all who can really shift, get their passing game together but it happened in this game. It especially highlighted our general lack of pace at the back and midfield.

• Like 1

After winning the League last season with a squad that over achieved, Conte is under big pressure to deliver again this season. Questions arise over the club's policy and how much input he has in the comings and goings this season, but, whatever it is, he is looking more and more drained and worn out by the effort he is puts into every game.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, oldgit said:

After winning the League last season with a squad that over achieved, Conte is under big pressure to deliver again this season. Questions arise over the club's policy and how much input he has in the comings and goings this season, but, whatever it is, he is looking more and more drained and worn out by the effort he is puts into every game.

Good  Morning Old  Galah, where are you coming from? saying that the squad over acheived last year ,our demise this season(til now)is that  The Governor  and Matic has not been adeuately replaced , by Morata and Baka the latter had another shocker last nite, and Conte The Jerk,s piss poor management which i have covered numerous times,and  two very ordinary  t/f windows in and out ,and unless you are a insider no one can point a bone to who is at fault there, and when Conte The Jerk who  was given  a raise (new contract 2 yrs) of approx 3 to 4 mil each season for his outstanding efforts last season and the Jerk immediately goe,s on moaninng bitching campaign claiming this and that,instead of knuckling down to his job which he is getting paid for, not only Roman would be pissed off, but this bitching from the Jerk  perhaps  that maliase is now in the dressing room,Hazard  and Courtious have not signed new contacts and how can any one blame them with the uncertainty future which lays ahead, if i was in Roman shoes i would sack ConteThe Jerk immediately,   have a nice day Wombat

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, oldgit said:

'Course it over achieved! He got a tune out of some ordinary players which he hasn't been able to replicate, to the same degree, this season. It's not surprising considering their previous  'non achievements'.  .

here is your  Ordinary Players and Non Acheivers of  EPL winners 216/2017     Courtious,  Liuz,   Cahill,   Dave,  Matic,  Kante,  The Rat,  Pedro,  Willian , Hazard   and The Governor

Old Galah  get the smelling salts out ,(badly needed) Wombat ,s   case is rested