Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

10 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

take a good look at the top post not insulting?? and all my previous posts were on topic with decorum,  until this top one come along, if my posts are offending you please hit the ignore button ,Don,t let fear hold you back.laddie

the clueless was not directed to you,   scouts honour

"Fear":cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

That was not insulting that was accurate.  Here try this one mush.

...i would have voted for ya in " poty"  but my bad only found out at the last moment that the ....p stood for poster......see i thought it was......oh never mind....rhymes with hat.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Give us a prediction E/S....you're doing the biz in the Prediction Comp.

Very sensible post, delighted to answer, Pick

Conte  The Jerk,s  press conference which K/S  has  just mentioned ,of course he has to say  that he is happy,and wants to see his contract out, he wants the Sack!!!  payout of approx 10 mil,  thus he has turned a new leaf overnite LOL , he will be out on his ear by the end of the season if not earlier,unless he works a miracle and beats Barca and gives the C/L a shake (good luck on  that) and a C/L  place  is  vital  ingredience too,from watching the Bournemouth game again,the dressing shed  may be fractured but not in Mou,s meltdown mode a couple years back,  so while theres life  theres hope but in summing up  Conte  has  vented his ill  feelings against the hierary, whether right or wrong to the Tabs,not in house so to speak,Roman is not the type of guy who would except that type of sh#t  Fullstop and if one cares to look at his managering history its not the first time this t/f bizo has occurred whilst in charge, the spots on the leopard  never change, saying,  comes to my mind anywayMonday nite,s match against Watford will be  a cruncher where C/sea and Conte are heading ,a nice beddy byes to all

Edited by evenstevens

43 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

You not in Hanoi this weekend JB?

Its about time for a dissection of the also rans ya know!

Still in BKK Ronnie. My Argentine buddy still about. Off to HK a week from now.

• Like 2

Chelsea were a bit unlucky against us (Bomo) the other night- Cahill was a shade away and Alonso (is it?) had a few worthy efforts.  Everything fell right for Bournemouth, although we played really well.  There's nothing dramatically wrong with Chelsea, it helps if you can field a good central striker who know where the net is- Bournemouth did, Chelsea didn't.  It was much the same story when we beat Arsenal. Really just about attending to simple things.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, evenstevens said:

What ever takes your fancy, you Old Galah, the best knee jerker on the  Footy Forum by a country mile

We all get a bit disappointed after a performance by the team or individuals isn't up to scratch but you, you've got 'knee jerking' down to a fine art.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Its at times like this I wish Seapok could remember his log in.

I might send him a fb message and invite him on. :biggrin:

He's too busy doing running in marathons mate. He only stops to eat and crap nowadays!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, jellydog said:

Made worse by the fact he struggles with English. You can see the wheels turning when he speaks. It must be uncomfortable for him.

I think his command of the language is O.K but, with the constant questioning of his tenure at the club, he has to be very careful how he responds. It's excruciating how the poxy journos keep gnawing away at the same old topic. If it was me, I'd tell 'em to p**s off and walk out. Then they can make up their own minds.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oldgit said:

I think his command of the language is O.K but, with the constant questioning of his tenure at the club, he has to be very careful how he responds. It's excruciating how the poxy journos keep gnawing away at the same old topic. 

conte the jerkhas been angling for the sack for .months on end and you are  too igorant or plain daft to see it

35 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

I think Ronaldo did exactly that a few months ago when being questioned about his performances. Told reporters to suck his "lollypop"

but they are excellent ploy the way conte the jerk is using them.last nites press conference proved that.win win for both parties as conte got his b/s out.and they got a story to print

3 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

I think Ronaldo did exactly that a few months ago when being questioned about his performances. Told reporters to suck his "lollypop"

Changing the subject BJ, I've just seen the headline "Man. City being butchered  - Sterling". I thought you'd run out of money for a minute!

8 hours ago, evenstevens said:

but they are excellent ploy the way conte the jerk is using them.last nites press conference proved that.win win for both parties as conte got his b/s out.and they got a story to print

So when Conte categorically states he intends to see out the remaining 18 months of his contract, you think that he's really wanting a way out! Keep taking the tablets. If you want reference to a devious, underhanded ploy to leave a club, Mourinho will show you how it's done.

• Like 2

On 03/02/2018 at 9:49 PM, oldgit said:

So when Conte categorically states he intends to see out the remaining 18 months of his contract, you think that he's really wanting a way out! Keep taking the tablets. If you want reference to a devious, underhanded ploy to leave a club, Mourinho will show you how it's done.

why would conte the jerk need mou.s formula to get the sack?another rant towards roman through the tabs on eve of a vital cruncher tonite.great preparation by the jerk.do hear that blind gus is on stand by

Can’t see Conte keeping his job after that shocking performance. That’s 7 goals conceded with only the 1 from Hazard in return against 2 mid table teams.

Un-firking-believable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, MrTrip said:

Can’t see Conte keeping his job after that shocking performance. That’s 7 goals conceded with only the 1 from Hazard in return against 2 mid table teams.

Un-firking-believable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah his sack by date is well overdue, been at chelsea 18 months so it's time for a change.

The pattern since Abramovich took over is there for all to see.

I don't so much see that pattern but its clear the signings are mostly duff and the manager didn't want those players.

As I said before when Roman gets bored with football from time to time he doesn't spend silly money.

Conte might well get till the summer for that reason alone....I don't think Roman cares this season.

Conte didn,t help himself at all with that starting eleven imo this false no 9 bollixks just does not work. Rudiger over Cahill for me, Bakayoko should never have started nor Pedro and if Willian wasn,t 100% fit which clearly he was not that,s 40% of the team down the drain. Drinkwater or Fabregas Cho and Giroud or even Emerson should and could have started.The players in the second half definitely did there best ....so cannot be accused of downing tools.

For me the positives to take out of this game are....there is a week till we play again and Bakayoko will be suspended Willian looks like he will be out for a while and the same goes for Pedro.....there by forcing Conte to make the changes he should have made last night......if he is still in charge that is.

• Like 2

I think Conte has had enough of Roman and the way he's been treated by the lack

of backing from the board since he won the title.

Conte will probably be sacked this week cos he doesn't want to be there anymore.

He's making it as obvious as he possibly can.

Interestingly enough though Denis wise rates him.

His record is also only second to Pep since they both arrived.

Edited by sotsira
  • Like 2

It seems to be unravelling fast and this was a game where Conte made some terrible decisions. That's two games in a row where the defence has been badly exposed and the so called 'tackles' put in, were insipid. Luiz and Cahill are so slow, that they're incapable of playing out from the back, when closed down. It was like a one man defence at times with only Azpilicueta showing up. Rudiger should have started, should always start, and was a waste nailed to the bench. Then we have the lack of protection in front of them. Bakayoko has had two bad games in a row, where he's lost possession in important areas but, more importantly, Kante no doubt under orders from Conte, has morphed into an attacking midfield player and is caught upfield too many times, when we are counter attacked. Without him in front of the back four, there's a bloody great hole, contrary to his game from last season where he was very disciplined in his holding role. Then there was the Fabregas substitution which was a mistake. As if we weren't slow enough in the centre of midfield. Then there was Willian starting who was obviously half fit and should never have started. All in all and considering the quality of the opposition in our last two games, Conte needs to freshen things up immediately because it all looks stale and worn. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I don't so much see that pattern but its clear the signings are mostly duff and the manager didn't want those players.

As I said before when Roman gets bored with football from time to time he doesn't spend silly money.

Conte might well get till the summer for that reason alone....I don't think Roman cares this season.

He's not bored enough to spend millions on a new stadium though.