Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

10 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Answer me a simple question E/S.

Do you think it was a perfectly good goal and the ref made a mistake disallowing it?

9 hours ago, evenstevens said:

there was a foul involved by a Palace player, the Ref went our way No Goal so be it, perhaps the rub of the green went our way, happens all the time  ,win some lose some,  L/pool lost two y/day , so whats your fluffin beef

7 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

My "beef" is that I make a simple opinion (to which every pundit on telly thought) and you go off the rails, saying I'm having a dig and basically I know nothing, I'm in Disney Land etc etc

Footy is about opinions and we all have them, don't turn someone elses opinion into an argument please

I have honestly answered your simple question as requested(and retreived both of our posts above for members and guests to see)

feel that you have gone off the rails   ,not me,   my plea is ,   why highlight a  non event  (dig) when u even agreed that C/sea deserved all points, irrespective  of perhaps a decision that  went our way, without labouring on my main point these type of decisions are part of the framework in every EPL match , Win some Lose some, again  for example L/pool got shafted against M/U on saturday, but not a word from you on those decisions, just C/sea,s minor one,

, no argument  coming from me  , just my view thats all , (posting without fear or favour ) which was , Why highlight such a non event , have a nice day

Edited by evenstevens

Mr Bo J is on his VAR crusade and any opportunity to highlight reffing errors will be taken to further his argument, though I acknowledge he did not mention VAR directly. 

I think it is nip and tuck whether VAR survives after the World Cup. There was an interesting double page article about it in the BP sports section yesterday. I can't post a link due to forum rules, but maybe there is an online version. 

A bit of a scratchy performance against Palace, after we looked like we would steamroller them in the first half. But now, a very important game on Wednesday against Barcelona. I've no worries over Hazard playing well, wherever Conte sticks him in the line up, as he'll be desperate to showcase his talent in the backyard of his potential suitors, and if he can put one over the old enemy, all the better. Our defence worries me as Christensen has started making errors and his confidence has, consequently, been affected. However, these sort of games are what the big players thrive on so I'm hoping he gets back to normality. No doubt that we will be on the back foot for most of the game so, the rapid counter attack will be the game plan. On current form, Morata should have no arguments if Giroud starts as he's looked dangerous. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, oldgit said:

10 hours ago, oldgit said:

But now, a very important game on Wednesday against Barcelona. I've no worries over Hazard playing well, wherever Conte sticks him in the line up, as he'll be desperate to showcase his talent in the backyard of his potential suitors,

without Hazard The Destroyer presence this season, C/sea  would be lucky to be in the top half of the table, and Conte The Jerk has played him all over the shop, as for your showcasing remarks ,  Where  Are  You  Coming From??? any top class player thrives on the  challenge of Big Matchs in the C/L, thats their goal in footy to be the Best amongst the Best. your showcasing in their backyard remarks is a  is a load of marlarky as per usual ,and Hazard has enough runs on the board for any interested  potential buyer, its not down to a one off match, but certainly hope he shoots the lights out against Barca, he is our main tool of upsetting Barca and hope the Jerk sticks him just on the left with a licience to do his own stuff, not as a false number nine, in summing up E/S is praying for a miracle,

44 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

without Hazard The Destroyer presence this season, C/sea  would be lucky to be in the top half of the table, and Conte The Jerk has played him all over the shop, as for your showcasing remarks ,  Where  Are  You  Coming From??? any top class player thrives on the  challenge of Big Matchs in the C/L, thats their goal in footy to be the Best amongst the Best. your showcasing in their backyard remarks is a  is a load of marlarky as per usual ,and Hazard has enough runs on the board for any interested  potential buyer, its not down to a one off match, but certainly hope he shoots the lights out against Barca, he is our main tool of upsetting Barca and hope the Jerk sticks him just on the left with a licience to do his own stuff, not as a false number nine, in summing up E/S is praying for a miracle,

A wing and a prayer eh?

17 hours ago, oldgit said:

A bit of a scratchy performance against Palace, after we looked like we would steamroller them in the first half. But now, a very important game on Wednesday against Barcelona. I've no worries over Hazard playing well, wherever Conte sticks him in the line up, as he'll be desperate to showcase his talent in the backyard of his potential suitors, and if he can put one over the old enemy, all the better. Our defence worries me as Christensen has started making errors and his confidence has, consequently, been affected. However, these sort of games are what the big players thrive on so I'm hoping he gets back to normality. No doubt that we will be on the back foot for most of the game so, the rapid counter attack will be the game plan. On current form, Morata should have no arguments if Giroud starts as he's looked dangerous. 

Agreed about Hazard Og ...could stick im goal.

16 hours ago, MrTrip said:

Just a shame Giroud didn’t take any of his chances. Would have put him clearly into pole position

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Still think he will start Giroud....to be honest Morata is constantly picking up yellow cards...his discipline has to change.imo

• Like 2

I only saw the 1st half and 10 mins of the 2nd ...due to a chuck out after the "egg chasing game" had finished?.

Zappa is growing on me, i like his directness not afraid of taking someone on and crossing, even if it dont come off the 1st time. Wilian still frustrates the $$$$ out of me....if only he could stay on his feet or pick himself up and just get on with it and play for 90 minutes.....its your job mate....please. Fat Frank bless him...no tricks no pace and probably half the talent of wilian ....but 20 goals a season...every season.....if willian or Pedro could produce  half of what Frank gave us then i wouldn,t be on there case.....and they wouldn,t be bang average ? 

Not worried about tommorow...score 1st then they will be bricking it. Always fancied 2-2 from the moment the draw was made. Messi thankfully has scored against us so that is now out of the window.....now it is our turn.???

• Like 2

I Still think he will start Giroud....to be honest Morata is constantly picking up yellow cards...his discipline has to change.imo

That’s a good point, I thought he sailed pretty close to the wind on the card front against CP even though it was cameo appearance. He really needs to calm himself down instead of having these little tantrums to the referee.
Note how Costa generally channeled his aggression in play rather than against the officials

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

I only saw the 1st half and 10 mins of the 2nd ...due to a chuck out after the "egg chasing game" had finished?.

Zappa is growing on me, i like his directness not afraid of taking someone on and crossing, even if it dont come off the 1st time. Wilian still frustrates the $$$$ out of me....if only he could stay on his feet or pick himself up and just get on with it and play for 90 minutes.....its your job mate....please. Fat Frank bless him...no tricks no pace and probably half the talent of wilian ....but 20 goals a season...every season.....if willian or Pedro could produce  half of what Frank gave us then i wouldn,t be on there case.....and they wouldn,t be bang average ? 

Not worried about tommorow...score 1st then they will be bricking it. Always fancied 2-2 from the moment the draw was made. Messi thankfully has scored against us so that is now out of the window.....now it is our turn.???

Yes Keith, Zappacosta is gradually getting to grips with the Premier League. He looks a no nonsense, get-on-with-it type of player with a nice turn of foot. His defending is also improving. Conte is taking his time over Palmieri. He's also shown good pace and trickery down the flanks so, I'm assuming it could be fitness or defensive issues as he looked disciplined in his last game.  

• Like 1

Went  par for the course  ,perhaps a 3..0 loss   and 4..1 loss on aggregate, but not a battering as those scores suggest,  our defensive errors in all area,s was the major difference between both teams, and at this C/l  level , no team can afford  as many slip ups  as we presented Barca over two legs and expect to come up trumps

the very best of luck to L/pool and M/city, for  quarter finals

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

Went  par for the course  ,perhaps a 3..0 loss   and 4..1 loss on aggregate, but not a battering as those scores suggest,  our defensive errors in all area,s was the major difference between both teams, and at this C/l  level , no team can afford  as many slip ups  as we presented Barca over two legs and expect to come up trumps

the very best of luck to L/pool and M/city, for  quarter finals

Strange that the Bottler doesn't mention that the chavs bottled it as he did when Spurs got beat by Juve, still at least Spurs gave a good account of themselves,  anyway, have a good bottling day Bottles :ohmy: :biggrin:

27 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Strange that the Bottler doesn't mention that the chavs bottled it as he did when Spurs got beat by Juve, still at least Spurs gave a good account of themselves,  anyway, have a good bottling day Bottles :ohmy: :biggrin:

you are nuffin but a sadistic baiting troll on this Footy  Forum ,  it was so pleasant when you were ????

Edited by evenstevens

3 hours ago, evenstevens said:

you are nuffin but a sadistic baiting troll on this Footy  Forum ,  it was so pleasant when you were ????

You need to man up Bottles, in fact your the only Aussie i know who can give it but can't take it  :post-4641-1156693976: :biggrin:

• Haha 1

Disappointed with the way chelsea went out but the strikers in that team are just not performing or not upto task. I think the whole front line needs to change. Needs new blood or the Bat needs to come back and be given more time. Something must be up at Chelsea with the way these young players prosper elsewhere

Happens way too often for it to be a one off.

• Like 2

yes need a new manager.which surely will come.kingcarlo with lamps would be a nice fit.a complete overhaul clearing the dead wood starting with fabergas and bakayoko  and give the younger players a chance to show their wares.conte the jerk is too temparental for a task as huge as that.but king carlo with lamps will give it a lovely shake. c/se are in a same situation as m/u spent lot of dough with very little return

king carlo is thick as theives.with j.t and lamps and vice and versa .in any case c.sea have to get rid of this volatile pest.last nite directly after the whistle was blown he had his arms around messi.what about his troops complete and utterly a a.hole i would have sack the turd before xmas and give him a good kick up his kyber pass. for ggood measure never hated a mngr as much.since a.v.b.

Edited by evenstevens

For me, Chelsea are a club in trouble. Looking at another managerial change. Once again, manager being hung out to dry. Conte seems a decent guy, club never really backed him big in the transfer windows.

I would love to see a stand being made by a big club, against player power. If a new manager comes in, its going to be an expensive venture-lots of dead wood to get rid of, bring in his buddies etc.

So, lets give Conte a contract extension, let him clear out the dead wood, tool droppers, shit stirrers etc. And then back him big time in transfer window. Bring in the like of JT as part of backroom staff.

Wishful thinking....

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

king carlo is thick as theives.with j.t and lamps and vice and versa .in any case c.sea have to get rid of this volatile pest.last nite directly after the whistle was blown he had his arms around messi.what about his troops complete and utterly a a.hole i would have sack the turd before xmas and give him a good kick up his kyber pass. for ggood measure never hated a mngr as much.since a.v.b.

Yeah, I expect that photo of Conte drooling all over Messi didn't go down well with many.

Not sure about Ancelotti though. A great CV but looked like things came undone at Bayern. He ain't getting any younger either.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hackjam said:

For me, Chelsea are a club in trouble. Looking at another managerial change. Once again, manager being hung out to dry. Conte seems a decent guy, club never really backed him big in the transfer windows.

I would love to see a stand being made by a big club, against player power. If a new manager comes in, its going to be an expensive venture-lots of dead wood to get rid of, bring in his buddies etc.

So, lets give Conte a contract extension, let him clear out the dead wood, tool droppers, shit stirrers etc. And then back him big time in transfer window. Bring in the like of JT as part of backroom staff.

Wishful thinking....

Wishful thinking to be sure. Conte is gone. Before or after the season is all that's left.

Wishful thinking....

I’m totally with you on that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

33 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Yeah, I expect that photo of Conte drooling all over Messi didn't go down well with many.

Not sure about Ancelotti though. A great CV but looked like things came undone at Bayern. He ain't getting any younger either.

yes dog..in the wee hrs of the morning  supporting my team .i nearly vomited on the conte.messi celrbration.that just shows his true colours.kingcarlo would bethe perfect godfather.for lamps and j.t btw lamps has a extroindary high i q around 135 plus.perhaps j.t is half of that. but always the opposite attracts.besides they have been together in many battles togrther.know how the club functions with the heirachy.and of course king carlo has experienced that lol.if i was roman that would be my master plan giving the trio 3 yrs to make it.or bang bang. any for openers.fluff conte the jerk off full stop

Edited by evenstevens