Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

9 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Thank goodness Conte has made changes no Moses Alonso or fabregas.....all we need now is another useless **** to referee and it will be "day ja poo" all over again.

Yup, its all down to the ref!!  Starting to sound like Arsene Wenger, Keith Take a reality check mate.

55 minutes ago, carmine said:

Yup, its all down to the ref!!  Starting to sound like Arsene Wenger, Keith Take a reality check mate.

"Take a reality check" how many refs we got going to the world cup then.....they are s***. 

• Like 2

I feel more annoyed at dropping points here than losing to Spurs, the reason being that this West Ham team is s**t. Pound for pound, they had a slower midfield than Conte put out (a -f****ng again), which is saying something. We should have put this game to bed by the end of the first half as Arnautovic, after taking a few whacks, looked like he'd had enough for the day. But we didn't take our chances and let them back in. Note to Conte....If you're still around during the summer, sign someone who can cross a ball with venom., and I don't mean Ward -Prowse who's the most "overrated underrated "player on the planet.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, oldgit said:

I feel more annoyed at dropping points here than losing to Spurs, the reason being that this West Ham team is s**t. Pound for pound, they had a slower midfield than Conte put out (a -f****ng again), which is saying something. We should have put this game to bed by the end of the first half as Arnautovic, after taking a few whacks, looked like he'd had enough for the day. But we didn't take our chances and let them back in. Note to Conte....If you're still around during the summer, sign someone who can cross a ball with venom., and I don't mean Ward -Prowse who's the most "overrated underrated "player on the planet.

Yep;wet spam were shit...and we only had Arnautovic to take care of and we failed. Had more than enough chances to put this game to bed but overplayed it far too many times...too many tricks and flicks. Seen this movie so so many times this season.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

As in now? 

4 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

I think Conte has gone..

Par for the course under Abramovichs tenure if true Keith. We get in a good manager, win the League then it all goes tits up the following season. Is this inside information from your sources or that bloke Peter O'Rourke? Add to all this our impending move to Wembley next season (not a complete disaster as Spurs have shown) and, the way things are going,  the deteriorating global relationship with Russia, which could see the Government expel some Russian oligarchs from the  UK, and we could see things get very messy.

• Confused 1

48 minutes ago, oldgit said:

Par for the course under Abramovichs tenure if true Keith. We get in a good manager, win the League then it all goes tits up the following season. Is this inside information from your sources or that bloke Peter O'Rourke? Add to all this our impending move to Wembley next season (not a complete disaster as Spurs have shown) and, the way things are going,  the deteriorating global relationship with Russia, which could see the Government expel some Russian oligarchs from the  UK, and we could see things get very messy.

A caddy mate working Redders yesterday says Jamie got a text on the course saying that Conte was gone.????

Who knows???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No further news so =fake news.

On a happier note Jody;s boys thumped Brum 4 nil to reach the fa youth cup final get again. He made (note to Conte) 5 changes from the 3 nil 1st leg victory.

26 goals for and none conceded on route to the final. A treble is now on the cards as the league cup is already in the bank and barring miracles the league is too. 

2 goals for Cho last night....guaranteeing him being nowhere near the Saints game on Saturday ?

• Like 2

On 11/04/2018 at 5:06 PM, keithsimmonds said:

to the2  old knee jerkers posts why bail out on conte .your miracle worker?? check e/s posts on page 889  forecasting the conte.s fall from ????  which has come..and my posts  started very early sept and on the money

Edited by evenstevens

9 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^Damn! I was enjoying the post-victory glow but guess "You can't always get what you want" if you know what I mean.

trigg go and drop your smelly bait else where  

Edited by evenstevens

8 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Probably the most comfortable 1st half i have seen from us in a good while.Pedro and Kante have been excellent.....keep it up boys.

Comfortable all round Keith. Burnley are a hard working, basic team that don't make too many mistakes but lack quality. Conte's decision to play Morata and Giroud together was a good one, notwithstanding Morata's howler. Bakayoko played well without pulling up trees while Emerson showed some good pace in attack and defence. Kante is known as an all action player but, he was pulling the midfield strings last night! We don't need snails in midfield slowing us down. Cahill dealt very well with the physical presence of Barnes and Wood.

• Like 2

Roy was one of the great strikers and captain. I was at the Bridge when we beat Wolves 1-0 with a Peter Sillett penalty. My old man said he hit the ball so hard, it broke the net! That game effectively won us the First Division Championship in 1955, as Wolves were our biggest rivals that season.

Wow OG, great memories far far beyond mine[emoji1376][emoji1376]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Still trying to get over Thursdays win against Burnley.....such a vast improvement,even Conte seemed to get "his mojo" back. 

So have we turned a corner....or am i just going round the bend??

Maybe the latter. The whole Burnley starting XI cost less than what you paid for Morata. Your bench was slightly better than theirs too, perhaps.

Wenger is now available for when Conte leaves. Don't think you have had a French manager yet.

Edited by champers
  • Like 1

thats the burning question.who is going to take conte the jerks place.if the jerk did.nt take on the heirachy immediatrly sfter receiving a 4 mil a season  pay increase for his fine efforts the previous season and solely concentrated on the squad which was available to him e/s is sure  we would be in the top 4.having not seen b.leys match due to travelling but from reports he changed his formation.which should have done last nov..he in my view has shi##ted on roman when given such a hefty payrise.then publically blasted the heirachy for poor t/f windows etc etc etc  e/s would.nt pi#s on him if he was on fire..and roman iam sure would feel the same way.the jerk is perhaps a top notch mngr coach but he broke the cardinal rule at c.sea. roman is the boss full stop and the jerk is a employee and at 9.6 mil a season .not a bad wicket

2 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

You can slagg Conte off all you want....he is not English/British.

English/British take the rough with smooth make your feelings known then get on with the job you are paid to do....or leave. 

Italian??? Dont know.

Facts....under 4 weeks to prepare for your 1st season in the Epl....following none other than "the special one" unload/get rid of in a nice way "Legend Jt" Mikel Oscar Ivan etc plus run the rule over 30 plus loan players,put over £100, mill in the coffers  through transfer fees plus probably save half of that or more in wages ....sign unknown Alonso and side show "Bob"change playing system win league "easily" plus make Fa Cup Final.....Your reward ....Danny Drinker Ross Barclay and a 3 year bench warmer at Arsenal....plus "the board" sell Matic to a rival right under your nose.

No excuses but that could turn you to Drink...or just grate on you every bloody week when you see what other clubs have spent and you did not get what you thought you deserved. So thucckk it i will play who i want when i want and i will let everyone know that i have been shat on. Got to give the bloke some balls for that,he must have been thuccking livid.

That is how i see things.

I want Conte to be the man he was last year....not the one he has been for most of this season. It might be over for him who knows....????

That post actually sums it up pretty well Keith.  Guys been very badly treated and some absUtley shocking signings who have made next to no impact. Morata not being one of them.

59 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

That post actually sums it up pretty well Keith.  Guys been very badly treated and some absUtley shocking signings who have made next to no impact. Morata not being one of them.

there would,nt be a c/sea fan who would say the the boards signings and t/f outs  been a sucess, my view back then, that they were very skinny including Morata,   the smart money around the traps,  is that Conte wanted Matic out  ,and  Baka in, the board agreed to his askings, throw in Contes text sacking of Costa which is not his business to do so at all,and wiping millions off his true T/F fee, ,and after Roma,s C/L  mauling,  David Luiz fell out of favour for expressing his thoughts on changing the routine or tactics at training etc etc etc   Conte ,at every press interview ,the same cry came out ,my players are tired,the board have,nt backed me  in the T/F market , etc etc etc ,which surely is counter productive  to the entire squad, the players had to organise a meeting with Conte to lighten his gruelling training sessions ,( about ten players to date have pulled hammys), his selection and subbing policy,s  plus changing formation has been non existent until a few days back, my view is both the Board and Conte should share the blame,the latter more so on C/sea,s very poor season,and in summing up Conte should have kept many things in house,not giving a hint to those tabaliod pr#icks such as that laughing babooon Cross and company, but for some reason he continue to do so ,getting the sack was my initial view,but Roman in my view has a ace up his sleeve somewhere,otherwise he would have gone months ago, a nice evening to all , Liverpool 1...0 giddy up

6 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Still trying to get over Thursdays win against Burnley.....such a vast improvement,even Conte seemed to get "his mojo" back. 

So have we turned a corner....or am i just going round the bend??

Yes, Conte was even back to coating the fourth official. "I know what is round the corner but I just don't know where the corner is!" Who said that?