Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

17 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Nah that was nothing ....compared to your Kun(t) Aguero,s challenges on luiz.

Ha Ha ! Such a foul mood in the morning after an important three points !

Have another coffee Keith !:coffee1:

I'd be surprised if Chelsea aren't in contact with the FA about that Ayew incident. Unless the FA are only interested in sending out juvenile tweets.:thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Ha Ha ! Such a foul mood in the morning after an important three points !

Have another coffee Keith !:coffee1:

I'd be surprised if Chelsea aren't in contact with the FA about that Ayew incident. Unless the FA are only interested in sending out juvenile tweets.:thumbsup:

...nothing to do with being in a foul mood....am i right???

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

...nothing to do with being in a foul mood....am i right???

One of your long time, loyal war horses gets clocked from behind and you bring up Aguero vs. Luiz from years ago. :saai:

2 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Right in the vagina  

And the ensuing fracas quite possibly cost Man City the league that season .

Two suspended players and they lost their shape and rhythm and didnt win the league .

(BTW , Males have penises , they do not have vaginas , have you been hanging out with post-op ladyboys recently ?)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jellydog said:

One of your long time, loyal war horses gets clocked from behind and you bring up Aguero vs. Luiz from years ago. :saai:

Only 2 weeks ago where you said "he should have cut that clown in half""  not years ago. Not funny mate...not in my book.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, keithsimmonds said:

Only 2 weeks ago where you said "he should have cut that clown in half""  not years ago. Not funny mate...not in my book.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of Luiz. Guilty as charged.

Still no comments on the Ayew incident though. Were I Cahill and Chelsea I'd be furious about that one.

2 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Still no comments on the Ayew incident though. Were I Cahill and Chelsea I'd be furious about that one.

c/sea have more problems then they can chew presently                                     move onto the next match is their major motive and rightly so!!!

4 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

"And the ensuing fracas quite possibly cost Man City the league that season ."

No it didn't. We weren't good enough to win it over the whole season. Chelsea were.

Just going by memory here .

Man City were still in the title race at the time of the match and after the two players got suspended , Man City dropped points to put them out the title race .

Why do you think that Fabregas deliberately got a reaction from the other Man City player which resulted in him getting sent off ?

Fabregas knew another City player getting sent off would cost them the League

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

Thursday night football back at the bridge next season. European football is back

European football at the Bridge didnt go away , Chelsea failed to play in Europe for just one season out of the last 20 seasons

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Just going by memory here .

Man City were still in the title race at the time of the match and after the two players got suspended , Man City dropped points to put them out the title race .

Why do you think that Fabregas deliberately got a reaction from the other Man City player which resulted in him getting sent off ?

Fabregas knew another City player getting sent off would cost them the League

Correct, City were close to Chelsea who'd just won a bunch of consecutive games. KdB hit the woodwork when he should have made it 2v0; Chelsea then scored three. We weren't good enough to have won it as our 3rd place finish showed.

I don't think Fabregas got a City player sent off; Fernandinho got himself sent off by his stupid reaction to Fabregas. 

• Like 1

Interesting snippet on Mason Mount here, another promising yoof.

Anyone have any clues as to what went wrong for Lewis Baker at the Smog Monsters this year, he hardly even got a place on the bench for a long time?

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2018/4/29/17299438/mason-mount-becomes-third-chelsea-loanee-to-win-vitesse-player-of-the-year-award

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Why am I not understanding the last 2 posts? Posts about Bobby Manc NOT on the City thread. Beer Lao and Mints? Bobby Manc is partial to fruit pastilles. ???

I think the Mancini / Chelsea link is that he's got the Italian job, so Conte won't be going there. The beer Lao and mints...............dunno

17 hours ago, MrTrip said:

Great effort. I just hope and pray some of these players make it at CFCemoji170.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In your dreams. Copied and pasted from last year.

18 hours ago, MrTrip said:

The stats are pretty unbelievable really, scored 33 conceded 1 goal in the FAYC competition this season. Another win with a 7-1 aggregate score against Arsenal. That’s now 5 on the bounce matching Man United’s run with legendary Sir Matt Busby in charge.
Chelsea now 1 behind MUFC for all time wins.

wow!

Great effort. I just hope and pray some of these players make it at CFCemoji170.png

I would take a punt on Cho,Dujon Sterling and Reece James makeing the step up.......

whether it,s with us remains to be seen.

• Like 2

Some on this forum (particularly a couple of spurs fans) seem to think youth policy is only successful if your youth players become established in your first team. That is obviously harder on the youth at clubs with funds to buy established internationals than it is on youth at clubs who can't buy top players.

City and Chelsea have a similar youth policy. Both invest heavily in youth and if lucky then players will come through and play for our respective teams but if they are not good enough to do that then sell them on at a profit. The quality is shown in both our youth teams getting to semis or finals. Seems a good business plan to me.

• Like 1

Exactly BB. And there lies the difference between public opinion of Southampton’s youth set up compared to City, Chelsea Arsenal etc.

I don’t see the problem, if the youth players don’t make it at their parent club at least they are given the opportunity.

I’m still a little sad that too few get 1st Team opportunities but we can always hope to find a future home grown Hazard or similar