Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

lpool next up??.another mixed omelette m/f as the jerk put out against s.sea.                                                oh well 4 matchs(incl  f.a cup) to go and this a.hole of  a  jerk will out on his fluffin ear.   giddy up!!!

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

lpool next up??.another mixed omelette m/f as the jerk put out against s.sea.                                                oh well 4 matchs(incl  f.a cup) to go and this a.hole of  a  jerk will out on his fluffin ear.   giddy up!!!

Aray waa!

On 01/05/2018 at 9:24 AM, keithsimmonds said:

I suppose that will mean there will be a run on Beer Lao and Mints....?

24 hours to go Keith. I think your gonna get spat out at home mate. Proper job coming your way my boy 

On 04/05/2018 at 8:16 AM, evenstevens said:

You need to cut out this "develop your own language malarky." Seriously you made great strides with your spelling but I'm seeing a dip in effort. Omelette M/F !

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

You need to cut out this "develop your own language malarky." Seriously you made great strides with your spelling but I'm seeing a dip in effort. Omelette M/F !

please use the ignore function button.if my posts are irratating you   or fluff off        you ????                                              

Alonso's back from his ban but shouldn't walk back into the team based on Emerson's performances so far. If he does, it will be a kick on the bo****ks for Emerson and, if Conte stays on next season, a cue for him to leave in the summer. He's a good, pacy skilful player and has been very disciplined at left wing back in the team and deserves a run in the team.

6 hours ago, oldgit said:

Alonso's back from his ban but shouldn't walk back into the team based on Emerson's performances so far. If he does, it will be a kick on the bo****ks for Emerson and, if Conte stays on next season, a cue for him to leave in the summer. He's a good, pacy skilful player and has been very disciplined at left wing back in the team and deserves a run in the team.

Dont know what tf Conte sees in Alonso. Like you Og very dissapointed to him start instead of Emerson. Just hope that Baka suffers from memory loss as the last time he played against Liverpool.....he was shocking.

I am already looking forward to Conte bringing on Pedro and Willian ....and the game aint even started yet?

9 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Dont know what tf Conte sees in Alonso. Like you Og very dissapointed to him start instead of Emerson. Just hope that Baka suffers from memory loss as the last time he played against Liverpool.....he was shocking.

I am already looking forward to Conte bringing on Pedro and Willian ....and the game aint even started yet?

Sounds like you need a change of pants son.

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2561 at 3:41 PM, Rc2702 said:

Still under your rock  , stay their Motor Mouth   as its a ideal haven for you  , lets face it L/pool could not adapt to C/seas  5man Mixed Omelette midfeild,and   to be fair L/pool looked a bit knackered due to their outstanding   efforts of  reaching the C/L final ,and not having a strong enough  squad to cope with it , guess anything can happen with the top four C/L places   as over the w/end the present top four never gained a win (3 losses and a draw)and amazingly never scored a goal between them,   the odds of a  C/L place has shortened dramatically,   but my prediction is  that its a bridge too  far, when taking into consideration the fixtures remaining, but another win against H/feild  may throw a cat amongst the pigeons, see how it unfolds

27 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Well earned organized and disciplined performance. Pleased for Baka as he had a good game....Kante and Hazard brilliant.

Yes, let nobody tell me that Hazard isn't the b****cks. He was brilliant, taking on two and three players and getting away, but it's a travesty he didn't have the support to back up his good work. We're very fortunate to have him at the club. Bakayoko showed glimpses of his early season form and had a sound game. His confidence was shot to pieces but he looked much more assured here. The back three was solid and compact with Kante covering every blade of grass, yet again, but we need to improve our midfield because we won this game on attrition and hard work. It was hard on the eye considering we were at home. If we can ally the hard work ethic with some more pace in midfield, which doesn't mean we have to go searching outside the club, we'll have a terrific team.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, evenstevens said:

Still under your rock  , stay their Motor Mouth   as its a ideal haven for you  , lets face it L/pool could not adapt to C/seas  5man Mixed Omelette midfeild,and .................................

Would you like to praise Conte for his tactics and team selection ?

1 hour ago, wilai said:

Maybe give Hudson-Odoi a crack next season?

Yes, and RLC.

Hopefully Solanke's lack of game time since his move may be a deterrent to others who think they'd be better off elsewhere.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Blue Muton said:

Yes, and RLC.

Hopefully Solanke's lack of game time since his move may be a deterrent to others who think they'd be better off elsewhere.

Don't want him back do you? I reckon Brewster (another one of yours!) will overtake him if he gets over his injury ok.

3 hours ago, Blue Muton said:

Yes, and RLC.

Hudson - Odoi is a real talent and Loftus Cheek has the skill and the pace to nail down one of the midfield slots. In my opinion, he's playing out of position at Palace, probably because Hodgson prefers the steadying influence of Milivojevic and Cabaye in the middle of the park although he does link up well with Zaha .For that reason, he isn't involved as much in the game as he should be. I would much rather see him controlling things, more of the role that Pogba plays, rather than flitting around on the periphery of the play. 

• Like 1

So, recent results have brought about the circumstances where anything but a win for us will end any hope of a CL spot next season, while for Huddersfield, anything other than defeat will guarantee Premier League survival for them.

Something  has to give. I feel that it's vital for us to get off to a good start.

I doubt that even Rottenham can be Spursy enough to throw it away at this point, nevertheless we should give it our best shot, not only for our league position but also to carry momentum into the RW Cup Final.

8 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:

So, recent results have brought about the circumstances where anything but a win for us will end any hope of a CL spot next season, while for Huddersfield, anything other than defeat will guarantee Premier League survival for them.

Something  has to give. I feel that it's vital for us to get off to a good start.

I doubt that even Rottenham can be Spursy enough to throw it away at this point, nevertheless we should give it our best shot, not only for our league position but also to carry momentum into the RW Cup Final.

Such a little club........never know, you might be able to have your big derby next season with Fulham.  That would be exciting.

4 minutes ago, carmine said:

Such a little club........never know, you might be able to have your big derby next season with Fulham.  That would be exciting.

5 minutes ago, carmine said:

so nice to see u are posting footy banter on our thread.and absoulately thrilled that you are still peeping in at my posts even though u have me on your your ignore list.fluffin turncoat

15 minutes ago, carmine said:

Such a little troll. Go fishing with the gooners.