Best chicken breed for meat and eggs ?

found this in tv search function just one of many replies maybe a good start

Organic Chicken And Pork And Cattle In Thailand - posted in Organic Farming, Smallholding and Kitchen Gardening: Hi, we're a starting ...
www.thaivisa.com/.../405529-organic-chicken-and-pork-and-cattle-in- thailan

Where are you located? I have a couple of contacts. Rhode Island Reds, White Leghorn, Plymouth Rock are the ones recommended to me.

Hello, Thanks a lot Gonsalviz, that's sounds very good ! We will move around Khon Khaen, i hope soon...

Edited by noopin2014

I am about 60 km east of KK.

One contact is at Ubonratana about 25 km north of KK. He has a mix of PR and RIR. Both good for meat and eggs. He has left the country for a few months but his wife runs the place anyhow.

The other is up in Phayao. A long drive for chicks. He has some specialty breeds and a great line of RIR. He can ship eggs but I think not chickens or chicks. (too hot).

I have made an incubator for a little more than 1000 baht with a digital hygrometer and temp indicator. A digital thermostat a small lamp and a hose for adding water for humidity control. I have it made but decided I needed better control for the temperature. It will do about 15 eggs at a time. Should be about 80% hatch rate.

Actually I am still waiting for the thermostat and a small 12v power supply. Should be in before the second week of June. Hopefully the temp will be more manageable by then.

Let me know when you are ready.

I am about 60 km east of KK.

One contact is at Ubonratana about 25 km north of KK. He has a mix of PR and RIR. Both good for meat and eggs. He has left the country for a few months but his wife runs the place anyhow.

The other is up in Phayao. A long drive for chicks. He has some specialty breeds and a great line of RIR. He can ship eggs but I think not chickens or chicks. (too hot).

I have made an incubator for a little more than 1000 baht with a digital hygrometer and temp indicator. A digital thermostat a small lamp and a hose for adding water for humidity control. I have it made but decided I needed better control for the temperature. It will do about 15 eggs at a time. Should be about 80% hatch rate.

Actually I am still waiting for the thermostat and a small 12v power supply. Should be in before the second week of June. Hopefully the temp will be more manageable by then.

Let me know when you are ready.

Very interesting, thanks mate, i will...