Gun and drug dealer, 20, arrested in Phuket

rooster59

Gun and drug dealer, 20, arrested in Phuket

Eakkapop Thongtub

post-247607-0-31671800-1463805322_thumb.
Kirkchai Boorit, 20, said that he worked for a drug network operated my a man named Paiboon Osod. Photo: Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: A 20-year-old man was arrested on Thursday night (May 19) when he was found to be in possession of 2,098 methamphetamine pills (ya bah), three guns and 290 bullets.

Provincial Narcotics Police led by Maj Rittichai Chumchuy arrested 20-year-old Kirkchai Boorit at a rented room on Surin-Montri Rd at 8:30pm on Thursday in a sting operation carried out after police learned that he was working for drug network of a dealer named Paiboon Osod.

Police seized from Kirkchai 2,098 ya bah pills, three unregistered guns including and Smith and Wesson and Thai paradit, 290 bullets, 1.65 grams of ya ice and drug taking paraphernalia.

Maj Rittichai said that undercover officers discovered that Kirkchai had rented a room in Phuket Town which he used as a base to sell drugs to people in the area.

After monitoring his activity, on Thursday an undercover officer set up on a deal to buy drugs from Kirkchai.

While Kirkchai was waiting to sell his drugs to his potential client in front of his rented room, police approached and searched him.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/gun-and-drug-dealer-20-arrested-in-phuket-57518.php#O2iPyGZd08Ux3MiJ.97

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2016-05-21

We never ever learn what final penalty the courts dispenses to all these drug and gun dealers ...

I suspect they 'buy' their freedom.

No, they get the full weight of the law even for small amounts,this guy is really going down because he is selling guns as well.

A neighbours son at 17 was caught selling drugs, so he gets detention until he is 18 and then has to join the army and serve down south, it was either that or really get a long sentence.

The Cool Dude...being the drug dealer and all while the guns made him more of a "gangstah" ...and respected all the more....he was thinking.

Now your going down boy...way, way down the social scale....lol

Cheers

We never ever learn what final penalty the courts dispenses to all these drug and gun dealers ...

No, they get the full weight of the law even for small amounts,this guy is really going down because he is selling guns as well.

A neighbours son at 17 was caught selling drugs, so he gets detention until he is 18 and then has to join the army and serve down south, it was either that or really get a long sentence.

But what is 'the full weight of the law' ? Son of my friend's Thai lady was a known drug dealer, got caught, served about a year's time in prison. He also was foud to a have an illegal have a gun.

A year sentence is a joke ...

But what is 'the full weight of the law' ? Son of my friend's Thai lady was a known drug dealer, got caught, served about a year's time in prison. He also was foud to a have an illegal have a gun.

A year sentence is a joke ...

This is why I am thinking they just can't house them all here, so the sentences are ridiculously short, or they do no prison time at all.

The thread today on the two Thai women in prison states the prison is old, and way overcrowded.

Maybe just one big revolving door.