Good websites for Thai recipes

luther

A visiting friend asked if I could recommend a website with great authentic Thai recipes. I confessed I could not. He was interested in duplicating some spicy cashew nuts he had eaten. I explained how to roast cashew nuts. We picked lime leaves and chilies from the garden and we got very close. But when I went online to see if I could ferret out a good site, I got mostly big outfits that are paying for google eyeballs. There were cashew cookies with lime leaves, and "Thai inspired" cashews for the Super Bowl, but pretty soon I gave up.

Any recommendations out there for someone who has been here, tasted the real deal and has access to most Thai ingredients when they return home?

Since there's no takers....

Allrecipes has always come through for me especially when you check the comments from users

Yes, Allrecipes is great, but you must check the comments and learn from them.

I esp. like their search function. The way our "week" runs, I often cook at home on weekends and we have activities where we eat out on Tues, Wed, Thur evenings.

So, come Monday evening, I see what fresh ingredients still remain in the produce drawer and input the two or three items into the ingredient list of the search function and see what recipes pop up. That's how I came up with a great tomato based stew that involved spinach, salmon and chickpeas. It's kind of a joke in our household how I can use Allrecipes and input three very different ingredients and it will come with five or six interesting recipes.