Hillside Plaza 4 = Lost Money

Condosforsale

And, this is a serious question, what do you think your house is worth now?

You have a view on everbody else's property value - so how well have you done?

This is a serious answer.

If instead of just hitting your reply key you had actually read what I wrote, you'd have seen the line that said "I bought it to live in, not for an investment"

I don't care what's it's worth now. That is your worry, not mine.

>>> OK, very good, I can see you are very happy. So why your obsession about Hillside? Why do >>> you not care what your place is worth, but be so fascinated about the value of my place?

Quite simply because this thread was about Hillside Plaza 4 and its value, not about what my personal feelings were about my own home. This thread is and should be about a building, not about a person.

The Fly Fisherman

Physherman..Your fishing skills are superb..You've had them biting for quite a while now..

I don't understand after wading through pages and pages of posts, why you are so obsessed

with the value of Hillside 4 ??? I notice the original OP did just that OP OUT..

You've waded through pages and pages of posts and call me obsessed? :o

If you're not interested, why are you spending the time wading through pages and pages of these posts? At least I have interest in the subject at hand. It's one we (friends and I) have discussed often, and laughed about even more. After all, this building does typify the quintessential essense of "TIT!"

As to the 'why' of it, it's because that's what this thread is about; the value of Hillside 4!

The Fly Fisherman

Physherman..I found the banter quite amusing and yes you stuck to the thread..

I guess waded was the wrong choice of word..

So you're only interest in Hillside 4 was because you and your friends have laughed about it..

OK you scorned others for personal attacks on you for sticking to the thread..

OK my turn why scorn me, when I simply ask what was your interest in the subject since like me you don't have any financial interest in the building..

Surely that makes you no better than those you say are attacking you personally..

Cant have it both ways Old Fellow..

This also smacks of Superiority on your behalf, sounds like it, is all about you..

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're only interest in Hillside 4 was because you and your friends have laughed about it..

OK my turn why scorn me, when I simply ask what was your interest in the subject since like me you don't have any financial interest in the building..

Surely that makes you no better than those you say are attacking you personally..

This also smacks of Superiority on your behalf, sounds like it, is all about you..

This is nothing more than trolling. Sorry, I won't play. :o

The Fly Fisherman

The Fly Fisherman

Thany You I got the answer I expected !!!!!

The Fly Fisherman

Thany You I got the answer I expected !!!!!

The Fishman/condoforsale does not like trolling???????? I have heard it all now. He might have multiple personalities and forgot he was condoforsale in the beginning and now he forgot he is a super troll.

Edited by CobraSnakeNecktie