Foreigner Neighbor is getting cheated on by girlfriend.

Anonymous letter to him...in English...explain the situation as well as your limitations in providing proof...if he wants it, he can get the cctv footage...he deserves to know, simply because he is in such a weak position, being a farang in Thailand

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/27/2016 at 1:37 PM, dcnx said:

Stay out of it. The back fire potential is enormous with this one. If it goes south you will either have him, her, or both as enemies, which could result in violent consequences.

Additionally, do you live with a Thai person; wife, girlfriend, boyfriend or whatever?

If you interfere in any way there is some risk for your 'family', including violence, being ignored or verbally harrassed by the woman  who is the centre of your post, or other owners / residents.

Lots of other possibilities in this scenario that your probably unware of and probably not your business. 

On 5/31/2016 at 6:16 PM, hdkane said:

Anonymous letter to him...in English...explain the situation as well as your limitations in providing proof...if he wants it, he can get the cctv footage...he deserves to know, simply because he is in such a weak position, being a farang in Thailand

Ah, an excellent suggestion, yes a cowardly anonymous note would be most effective. 

On 5/29/2016 at 3:01 PM, mercman24 said:

every one of my "girlfriends" has cheated on me, but there again they are gone from my condo the next morning.got one now stays with her idiot boyfriend from FRANCE for 2 months, he goes home soon and she comes back to stay with me, she loves spending his money.

Where's the thread about the large number of western men who come to Thailand and cheat on their Thai wives, bash their Thai wives and sometimes also children, emotionally harrass their wives,  etc?

Probably just as many as wives who cheat on husbands.

On May 27, 2016 at 0:23 PM, callaway said:

How many of you guys have had relationships with prostitutes back in your own country? I would hazard a guess that it would be less than 1%. Yet you all come over here and try and start deep meaningful relationships with prostitutes simply because they are called "BAR GIRLS" not prostitutes. They are one and the same. Think about it. No matter what the tale is they are still dirty prostitutes you are bedding that probably had enough dick in their time that it would be counted in miles not feet. Take the dirty skanks for what they are. They are for playing with not for taking home to meet the family and for marrying.

Savage but true ! 

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 7:15 AM, thaiduncankk said:

If you try to tell him, he will not want to believe it, he will confront her, she will categorically deny it, and now you are the <deleted>.

A worse case scenario is, when he confronts her, she tells him you tried to hit on her, and you are making the accusations to get your own back on her !

It just ain't worth it.

Something kind of similar happened to me a few years ago. A local shop I used to go to was owned by an expat and Thai girl. I talked to the expat a lot. One day when I went to the shop to get something, she said he went back to his home country and that they broke up. She  asked me out. I turned her down.  A few weeks later the guy surprisingly reappeared. A couple days later when I was at the shop, she started yelling at me and I couldn't figure it out.  Then the guy started yelling at me about some thing she said to him.

I was confused by both of them so I just left without engaging in an argument, which I could tell they were both trying to start with me. Within an hour she sent a rambling insulting text to me to not come back to their shop.

Then I realized that she was worried I was going to tell him about her asking me out. I never went back and within six months the shop was out of business and they were gone.

Point is, if this guy isn't your close friend or brother, he's going to believe the snatch before he believes you. Women here are hyper manipulative. They are pros at it. Stay out of it.

12 hours ago, chrisandsu said:

Savage but true ! 

Not true l disagree with this limited minded person who is typically from the holy than thou western club and has nothing whatsoever understanding of Thai culture. 

My fighting days are over but l would make an exception if l was in his company.

22 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Not true l disagree with this limited minded person who is typically from the holy than thou western club and has nothing whatsoever understanding of Thai culture. 

My fighting days are over but l would make an exception if l was in his company.

In no way did he attack Thai culture . If in any way you think prostitution is a part of Thai culture then it is you who is doing the attacking . 

12 hours ago, chrisandsu said:

In no way did he attack Thai culture . If in any way you think prostitution is a part of Thai culture then it is you who is doing the attacking . 

Really  :lol: Did you carefully read it,  as far as l'm concerned with his type there's much more between the lines.

If you think what he said is true with respect you don't understand either,  his comments are just his own personal thoughts which are ignorant IMO.

1 hour ago, Kwasaki said:

Really  :lol: Did you carefully read it,  as far as l'm concerned with his type there's much more between the lines.

If you think what he said is true with respect you don't understand either,  his comments are just his own personal thoughts which are ignorant IMO.

All he is saying is a hooker should be enjoyed for what she provides nothing else ! many other men have enjoyed her and most likely many more will . Just accept that for every man that believe his two week gf is his future many more will see her for her occupation and smash her back doors in and kick her out the next morning . 

12 minutes ago, chrisandsu said:

All he is saying is a hooker should be enjoyed for what she provides nothing else ! many other men have enjoyed her and most likely many more will . Just accept that for every man that believe his two week gf is his future many more will see her for her occupation and smash her back doors in and kick her out the next morning . 

You make a good point and there have been many threads on the topic with a much wider view, I just think his is a very narrow minded one.  

• 2 weeks later...

So what ever happened? 

I certainly like to be told by my neighbor or the security guard or the maid or anyone else if my girlfriend was cheating on me. 

Bit of a selfish move not to say anything but seeing all the risks involved I can certainly understand the OP if he decides not to say or do anything. 

25 minutes ago, JJGreen said:

Weird... how did my quote end up in this thread...

You must be pushin' 62 dude.......Maybe even ahead of time.....

Edited by pgrahmm

• 2 weeks later...