Does your wife hang your shirts inside out, in the closet.

No - never hung inside out....

But some believe that the shirt will fade less if ironed inside out.....

I had many shirts made a couple of years ago and on a few of them the colors remained more vibrant on the inside....I'm wondering if the steaming/ironing contributed to this over time.....

Some athletic jerseys with numbers and names on them give instructions to launder & press inside out....

my japanese ex-gf used put clothes inside out if drying them under direct sunlight, quite a good idea i thought. why you'd do this indoors is puzzling.

in my experience japanese girls tend to be smarter than their thai cousins

my japanese ex-gf used put clothes inside out if drying them under direct sunlight, quite a good idea i thought. why you'd do this indoors is puzzling.

in my experience japanese girls tend to be smarter than their thai cousins

" japanese girls tend to be smarter than their thai cousins "

and they still date you? poor eyesight,then?tongue.png

She doesn't do the laundry, but I wash inside out, dry inside out because of the sun and iron inside out because of the iron making the clothes look shiny, they therefore are hung inside out in the closet. I need a maid!

Sun bleached seems the best explanation.....

Ironing/steaming seems the second best......

There's been a time or three that I've been bitten by some critter (not of my choosing) shortly after putting on clothes.....That also might be a part of the logic.....Lot's of friendly critters here....

My t-shirts yes and it is bloody irritating...but it's one of those things she will not be swayed on.

Sometimes a man just has to suffer such defeats. biggrin.png

..inside out, upside down and back to front...that's everyday life here is it not!

Sun bleached seems the best explanation.....

Ironing/steaming seems the second best......

There's been a time or three that I've been bitten by some critter (not of my choosing) shortly after putting on clothes.....That also might be a part of the logic.....Lot's of friendly critters here....

..I reversed my shirt once at the traffic lights..felt a bit silly..but what the heck!

Frustrates the hell out of me. I normally hang clothes out to dry myself but when wifey gets involved things are all over the place and then she has the nerve to complain when i have to take my shirt off in a restaraunt to turn it the right way out after someone points out it is inside out.

All clothing and bedding is dried in the dryer and then stored in a walk-in closet in the bedroom which is air-conditioned throughout the night. That means no sun, no bugs and no humidity, so everything stays fresh and comfortable for much longer. We have different kinds of hangers for different kinds of clothes so we don’t end up with odd looking lumps on the shoulders.

Last time that I was in Soi 22 I had to turn my own t-shirt inside out before the wife saw the lipstick kiss marks on it, it's amazing what a bottle of Whiskey and the Pogues on the jukebox can do for a man's ego.

If any of you were drinking with me on that day, thank you for looking after me and the infamous hip flask. laugh.png

No.

She's my wife, not my maid.

Yes a lot of guys with western wives are forced to say stuff like that.

And I guess if you're paying your wife anyway, you might as well get a bit of housework done too.

Good response, but unfortunately in this exchange I am right and you are wrong. We earn our money together.