New Hotel In Chiang Mai

Dustoff

they've opened more bars filled with lots of inexpensive bar girls on Loi Khroh too. If you wish, you can sit next to people who have to buy their friends.

Horse cr*p. Since when are sex partners necessarily "friends"?

Paying for trophy girlfriends, wives, sexual partners and mistresses is a long, long tradition amongst us guys. Paying for female companionship is as old as the human race. :o

they've opened more bars filled with lots of inexpensive bar girls on Loi Khroh too. If you wish, you can sit next to people who have to buy their friends.

Paying for trophy girlfriends, wives, sexual partners and mistresses is a long, long tradition amongst us guys. Paying for female companionship is as old as the human race. :o

Who needs MMPI, TAT, or Rorschach, when we have the Internet? Thanks for the insight. :D

The Fly Fisherman

I'm delurking after reading this board for some time, and all this posting stuff is pretty new to me, so please forgive any technical mistakes, but I can't read this sort of message and not comment. This is my first post and most likely my last.

I have NEVER seen such macho Bull#$%! since my military days, and that was a long, long time ago. "US GUYS?" "US GUYS?" Who are you talking about? Please do not include me in your group. I may be a male but I do not wish to be thought of as part of 'your' group. "Trophy girlfriends?" What kind of person are you? Just because "paying for female companionship is as old as the human race," doesn't make it OK. Murder, incest, rape, theft, bullying, cheating on your wives, beating your wives... these are also as old as the human race. Do YOU GUYS think this is OK too?

I have more respect for the Thai bar girls who at least are working to support their families and not particularly proud of what they are doing but have no choice if they wish to feed mothers, fathers, and extended families, and then have put up with "YOU GUYS" who treat them like trophies. It's no wonder you have to pay for your companionship with women. I thank the Lord I didn't turn out like "YOU GUYS!"

Rbt. Seltzer

I really enjoyed beating you boys up and sticking your head in the toilet every day when you were geeky teenagers, but who would have thought that you would still be such pretentious, little sissy-boys? :o

By the way, learn to use the quote function properly!

:D:D:D

Edited by Ulysses G.

Can we quiet it down some... Really there's no need for personal attacks when discussing things.

Also this forum frowns upon 'bargirl' discussions; there have been a gazillion of those discussions in the past and they all go the same way. Please give each other space and be happy with your lifestyle, whatever it may be.

Cheers,

Chanchao

I have more respect for the Thai bar girls who at least are working to support their families and not particularly proud of what they are doing but have no choice if they wish to feed mothers, fathers, and extended families, and then have put up with "YOU GUYS" who treat them like trophies. It's no wonder you have to pay for your companionship with women.

that i don't believe for 1 second. they do have a choice and they choose to work in the bars. no money no honey.

I thank the Lord I didn't turn out like "YOU GUYS!"

Rbt. Seltzer

hallelujah ! :o

~

I called yesterday and made a reservation for today with an Australian guy who is obviously the co-owner and calls himself "Lorry" (sp?)

My advice is to avoid "Mini Cost Hotel" at ANY cost...

Oh, and they are not any cheaper than many of the other low cost hotels and guest houses. The name is a gimmick, not necessarily a fact.

1 000 bahts a night. So much for Mini Cost.

I'm delurking after reading this board for some time, and all this posting stuff is pretty new to me, so please forgive any technical mistakes, but I can't read this sort of message and not comment. This is my first post and most likely my last.

I have NEVER seen such macho Bull#$%! since my military days, and that was a long, long time ago. "US GUYS?" "US GUYS?" Who are you talking about? Please do not include me in your group. I may be a male but I do not wish to be thought of as part of 'your' group. "Trophy girlfriends?" What kind of person are you? Just because "paying for female companionship is as old as the human race," doesn't make it OK. Murder, incest, rape, theft, bullying, cheating on your wives, beating your wives... these are also as old as the human race. Do YOU GUYS think this is OK too?

I have more respect for the Thai bar girls who at least are working to support their families and not particularly proud of what they are doing but have no choice if they wish to feed mothers, fathers, and extended families, and then have put up with "YOU GUYS" who treat them like trophies. It's no wonder you have to pay for your companionship with women. I thank the Lord I didn't turn out like "YOU GUYS!"

Rbt. Seltzer

Well done Alka Seltzer. Ulysses deserved some spanking.

~

I gotta say that sometimes initiating a thread here can be a dizzying experience!

This was originally about a non-recommendation about the Mini Cost Hotel in CM, posted here because the pinned hotel recommendations thread seems to be closed and empty.

And BEHOLD, let the flames begin! :D

Chanchao, thanks for your usual good advice.

Ulysses, you GO brother; make fun of the elitists and those who group all people into "you guys" pigeonholes! Humor is a good thing..

In my 66+ years I have done life to da max from being a serious career professional, to sitting with and enjoying the company of my fellow humans of the 'opposite' sex at a few of the bars on Loi Kroh and some of the visitors who also happen to be sharing a brew or two there, to staying at some of the world's most grand hotels and the only people who continue to rub me the wrong way are those who insist upon sticking labels on people they have no interest whatsoever in even attempting to understand.

Go figure, eh? :o