Visa on arrival query

I am a British Passport holder, travelling to Thailand with my partner who has a Czech Republic passport and am unclear on her Visa Requirements. I am aware that Czech Nationals get a 15 day Visa on Arrival for 300 Baht, but am not sure if this will cover her for the duration of our trip.

We will be arriving in Bangkok on 28th July and from there flying on to Krabi. We are then leaving Krabi on 11th August and returning to Bangkok, where we have a four hour wait before leaving Bangkok on 12th August at 1am. The 12th August will be our 16th day in Thailand, but we should hopefully have got through customs whilst it is still 11th August (day 15).

Will the 15 day Visa be enough for her or will she need to apply for an extension??

Any advice on this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Correct, Czech Nationals get a 15 day Visa on Arrival. Be sure that you enter Immigration before midninght on the way back.

No problems.

If would recommend her to apply for a Tourist visa instead before travelling to Thailand, that eliminates queuing at the Visa on Arrival desk on arrival.

• 2 weeks later...