Surprise, Phuket hotel worker finds snake under motorbike seat

rooster59

Surprise, Phuket hotel worker finds snake under motorbike seat

Tanyaluk Sakoot

post-247607-0-72923800-1464989125_thumb.

The snake tried to make its escape but was caught by security guards. Photo: Kornatee Kinglek

PHUKET: A Phuket hotel worker received a shock this morning (June 3) when he arrived at work and went to place his raincoat under the seat and found a baby python coiled up inside.

The man, Kornatee Kinglek, 36, had already opened his seat once when he left to go to work, but didn’t realise the snake was there.
Kornatee said, “It was a shock for me. I didn’t see the snake when I open seat to get my raincoat at 4:30am when I left for work.
tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2016-06-04

Interesting. Aren't motorbike seats closed pretty tightly normally? How would the snake get in there?

They say baby snake but it was 1 meter long so can't have been super thin.

Either his storage compartment has some big holes or someone planted the snake there.

Or he left the seat unlocked and the snake managed to lift it. Could imagine the snake liking the warmth in there.

Interesting. Aren't motorbike seats closed pretty tightly normally? How would the snake get in there?

Either his storage compartment has some big holes or someone planted the snake there.

Or he left the seat unlocked and the snake managed to lift it. Could imagine the snake liking the warmth in there.

I have done something like this to my friends and others with non lethal snakes that I have caught.,In their cars ,boxes at the front door, at the foot of the bed under the covers,etc.Once I put a large King Snake in the lower drawer of a vending machine .Quite fun to watch.

I have done something like this to my friends and others with non lethal snakes that I have caught.,In their cars ,boxes at the front door, at the foot of the bed under the covers,etc.Once I put a large King Snake in the lower drawer of a vending machine .Quite fun to watch.

You're a real bundle of laughs. Nice to discover a snake in your car when driving in traffic. Who would pay the the cost of the accident?coffee1.gif