We Love Pattaya Group Bids Farewell To Outgoing Mayor

webfact

We Love Pattaya Group Bids Farewell To Outgoing Mayor

p11.jpg

PATTAYA: -- We Love Pattaya Group leading by Mr. Ittiphol Khunpleum together with We Love Pattaya members paid respect to His Majesty King Taksin Maharat Thonburi’s statue in front of Pattaya City Hall in a farewell to his time in service as Pattaya’s Mayor which ended yesterday (16 June 2016)

In the ceremony government officers and staff lined up in the morning sun to say goodbye, give floral arrangements, wish Mr. Khunpleum the best of luck and thank him.

Afterwards, Pol Col Apichai Krobpetch, Superintendent representing Pattaya’s Police Station accepted a transfer of 16 motorcycles to be used as Police Patrol vehicles from Mr. Khunpleum. Group photos followed.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/225517/love-pattaya-group-bids-farewell-outgoing-mayor/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-06-17

met him once at a friend's wedding; he is excellent at singing.

That,s nice to know but more importantly how were his administrative and leadership skills,and was he the gentleman who decided Beach Road walkway needed a refurb and has it been a success after the millions of baht have been spent (wasted) on it?

coffee1.gif

Oh Gawd, not another Pattaya 'resident' who's 'in' with the Mayor/Chief of police/Head of Immigration/Master of Street Sweeping/The Grand Poobah of the fake Rotarians......

I'm sure you won't be alone and will be able to compare your tales of influential pal's singing skills with many others long into the dark Wet Season nights on a wobbly barstool on Soi 6......

coffee1.gif

Oh Gawd, not another Pattaya 'resident' who's 'in' with the Mayor/Chief of police/Head of Immigration/Master of Street Sweeping/The Grand Poobah of the fake Rotarians......

I'm sure you won't be alone and will be able to compare your tales of influential pal's singing skills with many others long into the dark Wet Season nights on a wobbly barstool on Soi 6......

Anyone with friends who has been in Pattaya longer than three years has met the mayor.

He was always out and about.

And correct, he is a very good singer. Taichplanet wasn't claiming to be "in" with the mayor.

Why the rant? Jealousy?

And a big hello to your mum, haven't seen her around much lately.

So Kamnan Poh,s son is out as mayor ! really ? Must be moving up to a higher position smile.png

The reason he is out is because the military junta has banned all elections local, national and any other ..his term as mayor expired so they

"appointed" his successor.

Maybe should be singing to the Generals Water Boarding group about his and his farther's dodgy business interests.

Edited by Basil B

coffee1.gif

Anyone with friends who has been in Pattaya longer than three years has met the mayor.

And correct, he is a very good singer. Taichplanet wasn't claiming to be "in" with the mayor.

Why the rant? Jealousy?

I've been visiting Pattaya for far more than three years and have never met the Mayor, neither this one, or previous ones, nor have any of my pals there.

I guess other things than lame 'name dropping' are more important to most.....

Maybe I was too busy witnessing a certain lady entertaining her procession of strapping young British blokes, though the poor lass has now really hit rock bottom I understand.....

Edited by Merylhighground

coffee1.gif

Why the rant? Jealousy?

I've been visiting Pattaya for far more than three years and have never met the Mayor, neither this one, or previous ones, nor have any of my pals there.

I guess other things than lame 'name dropping' are more important to most.....

Maybe I was too busy witnessing a certain lady entertaining her procession of strapping young British blokes, though the poor lass has now really hit rock bottom I understand.....

you are not very good at reading are you. (just to be clear, that is a statement not a question). i said 'once' (not even close to being 'in') and Roomuck implied living not visiting.

i always wondered why there were half a dozen deputy-mayors, it is because the mayor and deputies were visiting several functions in one night each, so yes, most of Pattaya 'with friends' met him at one time or another. my intitial comment was meant to 'read between the lines' (refer to post #3 who was close but also missed the point) but i take the blame for any misunderstanding by trying to be too clever and failing miserably. wai2.gif

Edited by taichiplanet

So Kamnan Poh,s son is out as mayor ! really ? Must be moving up to a higher position smile.png

Must be an oldtimer like myself bringing up Kamnan Po.

Most people you mention Kamnan Po don't have any idea what you are talking about.

Now we are on the subject wonder were he is hanging out in exile as a fugitive of the Law.

Wherever he is he surely stays quiet, not like his compatriot fugitive of the Law Thaksin flying around all over the world in his Bombardies Jet. But then again, Kamnan Po didn't steal as much money as Thaksin did and most likely is not allowed to keep operating his businesses in Thailand, like Thaksin is. Oh well such is life in LOS.

Most people you mention Kamnan Po don't have any idea what you are talking about.

Now we are on the subject wonder were he is hanging out in exile as a fugitive of the Law.

Wherever he is he surely stays quiet, not like his compatriot fugitive of the Law Thaksin flying around all over the world in his Bombardies Jet. But then again, Kamnan Po didn't steal as much money as Thaksin did and most likely is not allowed to keep operating his businesses in Thailand, like Thaksin is. Oh well such is life in LOS.

Do you have a link indicating the Godfather is not in jail? Was he not recaptured a few years ago coming back from BKK?

Do you have a link indicating the Godfather is not in jail? Was he not recaptured a few years ago coming back from BKK?

He is still in jail.

He is still in jail.

No he isn't.

Kamnan Poh is not really in jail. Correct. Citing " health issues",

he was moved to some

sort of special hospital after one day in jail as I recall.

If I was a betting man, I would say he was relaxing at

home right now. And for years the best running joke

was that Pattaya was being milked by the son of

the Godfather of Chonburi.....