Phuket Highways Office director bows out

rooster59

Phuket Highways Office director bows out

Sukawin Tanthavanich

post-247607-0-40118600-1466229942_thumb.

Mr Samak has lived in Phuket for the past five years, serving for four under the highways office. Photo: Gazette file

PHUKET: After five years of public service in Phuket, the director of the Phuket Highways Office is bowing out and moving on to Trang.

Samak Luedwonghad announced the move on Tuesday, citing official governmental policy that requires public servants to change provincial positions every four years.

“I have been in Phuket for five years, and it’s time to move on,” Mr Samak said. “I will leave Phuket for Trang on June 27, to take up the same position there.”

Mr Samak said he’s leaving Phuketians in capable hands with his replacement.

Full story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Phuket-Highways-Office-director-bows-out/64099?desktopversion

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2016-06-18

... citing official governmental policy that requires public servants to change provincial positions every four years.

“I have been in Phuket for five years ...

Guess the policy isn't followed all too strictly :)

His hairstyle remind me of 2 guys.

Tom Jones and Khun Phuripat.

In my wet dreams Khun Phuripat will celebrate a big comeback on Phuket as new Highway Office Director lol.

He reminds me of Sachin Tendulkar. :)

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=sachin+tendulkar+images&biw=1366&bih=589&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwj1xqDHzrHNAhXERY8KHcHyDHEQsAQIGQ

After five years of public service in Phuket, the director of the Phuket Highways Office is bowing out and moving on to Trang.

I'd like to thank everyone who has supported me in the last five years and helped in improving traffic calming measures and road safety for both locals and Tourists alike. I am especially proud of reducing accident statistics and the number of runaway vehicles down Patong hill through brake fade and rain showers causing these terrible incidents. Yes we have certainly raised the bar, Is good to see all people on two wheels wearing crash helmets and obeying the rules of the high way and the enthusiastic way the BIB carry out their duties in ensuring road safety. Yes my work here is done and now to pastures new, so many ideas, so little time (4 years, ok maybe 5?) and remember - Clunk Clik Every Trip!