Man who hit girlfriend wearing army top apologises for hurting the military

snoop1130

What about the coward filming it if it was his voice at the end.

Why didn't someone just go up and smash the prick.

And no complaint from her is a shame. I hope she doesn't fall for the bunch of flowers and please forgive trick.

Pissed up women beaters don't just do it a one off time.

...I counted 28 strikes in the 48 seconds of tape...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's good he's been charged despite the lack of complaint from the girlfriend however i can't help but think of the countless times the police say they can do nothing because there is no complaint from a victim.

Is action being taken simply because he was wearing a camo T-shirt ? Camo is camo and that's all, there's nothing I can see which suggests the shirt carried a logo or symbol of, or purporting to be of, the Thai military.

He had the shirt since being a conscript.

Maybe he got the shirt from the army, bought it there.

Camo differs per country, maybe it had the Thai army camo?

The guy filming might have been killed had he intervened and he did the RIGHT thing by filming it and we should be careful not to flalinto the 'Thai Trap' of blaming the one who exposes wrongdoing, the 'whistleblower', but not the wrong DOER

ALL vitriol and anger should be direct at the scum

Always amazes me that when Thais do this sort of thing everyone turns a blind eye and there is no pack heroes getting involved. If it was a falang the mob would be kicking the sh#t out of him. I'd support their actions in this case though.

The main thing here seems to be insulting the military and not violence against women. Appears the junta is far more important than the citizens it commands.

100% agree, except for the other hand that if happened somewhere say like Ontario Canada, in all likeliness it would have simply been no harm no foul if she chose not to lay charges, unless a police officer gave a <deleted> enough to do him for something creative like cause disturbance by fighting so he'd at least be inconvenienced.

Do you think it would be safer for us ladies to dress in camouflage ? That way if someone beats us they get done for beating up the army. I have a rather nice "desert camouflage" jacket which should give me some protection, but in this weather I might have to invest in a Tshirt.

OK, so when is he also going to apologise to the people on the bus and the public in general for his drunken offensive behaviour towards women.... it has dragged all men into disrepute. And while he is at it, an apology to the general public for parading in soldier kit, misleading all of us??

LOSwA... Land of Smirks with Apologies.

sorry.gif

if this happened in the USA, everyone on the bus/train would call 911.

most of the men would step up right away to stop this guy.

most of the women would be screaming at him from the beginning if not stepping in to restrain him.

wherever they stopped there would be police waiting and he would be arrested for assault on the spot.

there is zero tolerance for this kind of BS.

if this happened in the USA, everyone on the bus/train would call 911.

most of the men would step up right away to stop this guy.

most of the women would be screaming at him from the beginning if not stepping in to restrain him.

wherever they stopped there would be police waiting and he would be arrested for assault on the spot.

there is zero tolerance for this kind of BS.

Although, if this happened in the USA, he would probably have a concealed weapon or two and kill the other 49 people on the bus!

Had he not had on the camo shirt, it wouldn't even be out of the norm.

Further more, since when does the military own camouflage? Many brands make attire in camo, I have a jacket that has nothing to do with any military, let alone the Thai military.

If memory serves, the French created camouflage.

Natural selection created 'camoflague' the French only gave it a name that sounds like ladies undergarments.

I seem to remember when the Army first took over,one of the first things they did was to ban all people from wearing ''army looking '' jackets.yet there was no mention of this being added to the list of offences.I would have thought that the fact he was breaking that ban would have been the first step or even the second charge after the"giving the Army a bad name" charge---------- Ah well T I T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!clap2.gif

The lame subhuman should apologise to the poor girl (who is stupid enough to continue staying with such a moron) and every man on that bus should apologise as well for not intervening. Violence against women is unacceptable!

But, most likely, the officers in charge will give him the typical nod of mutual understanding when our pencil dick Rambo here tells them that he "was angry"... and get off with a 500 Baht fine... TIT sad.png

Edited by MockingJay

. . . he was drunk

Surprise, surprise. When are they going to start ADDING to the sentences of louts like this who use drink as an excuse for their disgusting behavior? Nobody makes you drink. If you can't handle alcohol without becoming violent, then lay off the stuff.

Car drivers lose their licence for being drunk in charge of a vehicle. It's time drunks who commit crimes were given additional punishment for not being in charge of themselves.

Edited by Krataiboy

What a vicious attack. No one steped in? Appologised to the military cheesy.gifWhat about the women; the police should have locked this guy up. Both of them are not ready for a relationship as they are still living together. Strange thing domestic violence, you get one person staying in the relationship to get the other back later on. A very dangerous and childish approach to a healthy relationship. Get out before more serious happenings occur.

Re: What a vicious attack. No one stepped in?

Step into a domestic dispute involving Thais who have been drinking .... give me a break. Also, what's this vicious attack thing. There is a difference between a few slaps versus the norm of knives and bottles used in Thai drunk disputes. Haven't you heard of the expression "no good deed will go unpunished". All the same I guess its easy being Thai Visa online warrior.

"Man who hit girlfriend wearing army top apologises for hurting the military"

Seeing headline, I thought the girl was wearing top.... at times Thais are sooo clueless, doesn't even cross minds (or whatever they use) that it is not ok to beat a girl if beater has emotional problems (jealousy)... Part of "Thainess"?

Good on police arresting regardless of what girl might say or not. That is how it works in my home state (Oregon). I have stepped in on incident like this, and didn't get shot, dear USA bashers.

Edited by Emster23