Girl who killed nine on Bangkok freeway agrees to 138 hours more community service

webfact

perhaps 138 working at the morgue would be good....some of those drunk drivers were made to do that during songkran...she killed 9, thats the least punishment she could have received without going to jail

Between the morgue and hospital emergency rooms would allow this poor, privileged princess to grow up a little bit.

Still, agreeing to do the remaining 138 hours is a step in the right direction..................sad.png

Sometimes it is really difficult for me differentiate between what is fact and what is written and reported on. 'Cause you can't make stuff like this up all the time.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This girl kills 9 - No jail time.
Benz driver killed 3 at a bus stop - No jail time.
Red Bull puke kills a cop while drunk and speeding - Hasn't even been formally arrested yet.

Man smokes a e-cigarette. - 5 years, reduced to 3 because he admitted his guilt.

Justice? In Thailand? Not in my lifetime.

The dinosaurs running the show just don't understand how totally pissed off ordinary folks are with the antics of these hiso creeps. BTW, where is Mr Boss Red Bull? Didn't he have one final, absolutely last chance to turn himself in before they would nab him? He is probably out boozing every night with his creepy mates, laughing their <deleted> off.

You are probably very correct. The elites behave in a rather deplorable manner. And calling them dinosaurs is about as accurate a description as you could give these cretons. They just do not seem to understand that the rest of the world is maturing, developing, progressing, and moving forward. While their country languishes on so many levels, due to their influence and power.

Mr. Red Bull will never have to atone for his sins. His family is so far above the law, it is hard to describe it in words. Anyone with at least 300 million baht here is above the law. For actual billionaires, the law does not even exist. And since the "law" is nothing more than a broken judiciary, not much to be worried about, for these folks.

Someday, their hold on Thai society will diminish, and there is a possibility the country can move forward, and join the world community, in marching toward progress. For now, they continue to be the most destructive force in the land.

I have daughters. If one of them did such a crime, I would do everything in my power to keep them out of jail and wouldn't give a toss what foreigners on a web forum thought.

Do you have any children? If so, would you not do the same?

Nice parenting..

That's translate to about 15.3 per person killed by this woman, who says life in Thailand isn't cheap,

and the message to would be killers of innocent people in the future? you can kill people by driving

uncaringly and irresponsibly all you like, the worst that can happened to you is community service.....

Unless you are a farang

That's translate to about 15.3 per person killed by this woman, who says life in Thailand isn't cheap,

and the message to would be killers of innocent people in the future? you can kill people by driving

uncaringly and irresponsibly all you like, the worst that can happened to you is community service.....

bit harsh, i am sure she is full of remorse for 15 hours for each life she ended.

She's already credited with 6 hours because she gave blood.

perhaps 138 working at the morgue would be good....some of those drunk drivers were made to do that during songkran...she killed 9, thats the least punishment she could have received without going to jail

Between the morgue and hospital emergency rooms would allow this poor, privileged princess to grow up a little bit.

Still, agreeing to do the remaining 138 hours is a step in the right direction..................sad.png

Sometimes it is really difficult for me differentiate between what is fact and what is written and reported on. 'Cause you can't make stuff like this up all the time.

I still insist the morgue is more fitting punishment for her crime. 138 hours in the emergency room does not mean she will see trauma victims. Just being in the morgue without seeing dead people will probably scare her enough as Thais are notoriously scared of ghosts.

Unless your a foreigner then we will make an example of you for the world to see.

bit harsh, i am sure she is full of remorse for 15 hours for each life she ended.

well played, great memory, i had forgotten her generous donation, maybe red cross should have taken 4 pints that time.

She was a minor when the accident happened.
But only
138 hours for 9 lifes?
That is far too little and has no deterrent effect.
The accident was in December 2010
After almost 6 years, these extraordinary, mild punishment is still not processed?
Mockery of Justice.

For the denial of criminal conditions she should get another
1000 hours in the emergency department in a city hospital.

poor petal, nasty officials threatened her.

she deserves the greater public's sympathy, the little self entitled brat, personifys some of what is rotten in thai society.

I have daughters. If one of them did such a crime, I would do everything in my power to keep them out of jail and wouldn't give a toss what foreigners on a web forum thought.

You reap what you sow.

she deserves the greater public's sympathy, the little self entitled brat, personifys some of what is rotten in thai society.

Would you allow your (underage) daughters to drive your car without a driving-licence (and therefore, insurance) ?

Do you allow your (underage) daughters to use their mobile-phones while they are performing important tasks ?

Are you in favour of your (underage) daughters getting off virtually scot-free after causing the deaths of other people ?

Are you in favour of your (underage) daughters not doing the court-appointed community-service ?

Are you in favour of *any* punishment for your (underage) daughter in the event that she causes the death of someone due to your daughter's carelessness ? -- If so, what would you consider to be an appropriate punishment ?

Edited by andersonat

Seriously, you would allow your daughter to be protected for such an irresponsible act. You are indeed a great role model for society. I hope I am not around when your daughter gets her license, oh wait, she doesn't need one.

So if your offspring committed murder that would be ok by you? What an awful way to raise children. The problem these days is too many people who don't give a toss about serious matters. What about the 9 innocent people who lost their lives and the grief their families are going through as a result?

This is one of the most selfish posts I've seen on this forum.

In my entire life, I have never heard of such a repulsive verdict in a case like this.

Should be put on front page of every media in world.

Justice is beyond a joke and what about her mother who lent her the car knowing her daughter was underage to drive

and had no license?

I only regret that one of the people killed by her didn't have a very rich daddy who would seek his own form of justice.

If Thailand has a true justice system, lets see it now.

Maybe she can do her 138 hours of community service at "Mr Wongs Happy Ending Massage parlour" for the infirmed & over 70s......specials on Wednesday for the unsound of mind..............coffee1.gif

Her victims gave a lot more.

"Praewa the girl who was driving a Civic when nine people in a minibus lost their lives in Bangkok has agreed to complete her community service."

Agrees? AGREES?

Jesus. What's wrong with this picture for God's sake?

She should be banged up for 30 years in the cell next to the judge who tried her.

Winnie

Edited by Winniedapu

Under age, driving illegally, without a license, kills 9, injures 5 others, but because of her last name, get's a suspended sentence and "community service". Meanwhile, 2 mushroom pickers get 10 years or so. Yeah, there's justice in Thailand, but it's spelled "Just Us", as in Just Us with the money and connections can do whatever we want. In any civilised country, she would have been tried as an adult and would be looking at YEARS, if not the rest of her life, in prison.

Absolutely disgusting!

I know it doesn't affect me directly, but I think I'm leaving this place soon.

How gracious of her to agree to complete the hours that remain, of the pitfall penalty she faces for KILLING 9 f'ing people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, you me and thousands of others, the worst example i can think of.

maybe old hands, will know of worse cases, but i don't.

Amazing how the elite have managed to keep this feudal system in balance well into the 21'st century. They really have got it made here.

This family is a 'favoured' family in Thailand, given a 'special' family name by someone. Where are the people who gave them the name? Are they not embarrassed at this behaviour? It seems not. Situation normal among the privileged classes of Thailand. This same course of events has happened in every country that has seen a civil war, and that is most definitely in Thailand's possible futures.

There's only one solution guaranteed to work at the moment:

Form a Star Chamber to review these cases and send out trained people to kill or maim. Harsh I know, but has anything else worked? Make the rich be frightened to be rich. Suggest they move away, out of Thailand, as an alternative to two in the back of the head.

I really don't think anything else will work because the 'Royal Thai' armed forces, the 'Royal Thai' police and the 'Royal Courts of Law' have all been suborned and corrupted. They cannot be trusted to do the job this nation needs them to do. They have to go.

Winnie

Edited by Winniedapu

Of course most people would, but most would also see that any court order was complied with, except if you were Hi-So as it doesn't really matter.

"Praewa the girl who was driving a Civic when nine people in a minibus lost their lives in Bangkok has agreed to complete her community service."

Agrees? AGREES?

Jesus. What's wrong with this picture for God's sake?

She should be banged up for 30 years in the cell next to the judge who tried her.

Winnie

Don't you just love the "she agrees" of course Hi-So can and do make the rules. So normal procedure.

Um... didn't she agree to community service first time sentenced? So why would her "agreement" have any weight?

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Unless of course this is more a sham than a shame thing. Do they really expect her to work?

Give her swimsuit and have her clean out some of the nicer klongs in Bangkok....