Would you like a rat with that? Tops store shut after rodent dances on the donuts

webfact

not that unusual see rats in supermarkets here, I seen them at back of tops near tissue paper in top central ratchadaphisek & in quite a few tesco lotus shooting around behind the fish & meat counters :-S place is infested with them, thais are good at personal body hygiene but homes public buildings & the streets are a sh1t tip , biggest fat rats can be seen in government buildings dailly lol ...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Consumers pay a premium to buy these goods in the expectation that a 'reputable ' company would have higher standards than the average bakery. Tops baked goods are far from cheap. As for the PR spin doctor calling it a mouse....

You are aware that the Thai word for mouse and rat are the same right?

Tops most certainly knew there was an issue, it is simply not possible that they were not aware of the issue before it went viral.

Now would certainly not be a bad time to go shopping for used high-end bakery equipment.

Well, it is not Central's standard - we know all that. It boils down to those totally disinterested, uneducated, ignorant salary collectors standing around, poking noses when not on the phone busying themselves with LINE, Facebook and other social media rubbish.
They should name the staff with pictures; I am sure there is CCTV to identify those sleeping hogs just awakening on pay-day, Songkran and Loy Krathong.

Why should it be different with Central than with anybody else employing Khon Thai?

personaly I have some doubts about this video ..

I never see a wild rat sitting and walking so close to somebody that is filming, mostly they run away when they see someone, and come out to eat in the dark.

secondly, if I was in a shop and see that, I imediately call staff or people around me, in stead of start making the movie in a ver quiet atmosphere

....roaches...mice...rats.....and all other manner of vermin....

....you cannot say it is ignorance......

...it is lack of conscience....coupled with laziness....and a heavy dose of denial to top it off....