Names in Blue Book

It sounds strange but it isn't.

My wife owns 2 houses.

1 in Pattaya which she has a Blue Book for but she is not registered (Not entered in the Blue Book)

1 in Buriram which she also has a Blue Book for but is registered (Entered in the Blue Book)

Her ID card address is the Buriram property and if she wants she can change to the Pattaya address no problem, but she only can be registered in One place at a time.

Please note, having a chanote and being registered in a Blue Book are 2 different things.

Having the chanote with the name entered (as the last entry) proves ownership

Having the Blue Book with the Name entered is where you reside.

Also she (my wife) has both Blue Books (and both the Chanotes) in her possession.

Edited by MJCM

It sounds strange but it isn't.

My wife owns 2 houses.

1 in Pattaya which she has a Blue Book for but she is not registered (Not entered in the Blue Book)

1 in Buriram which she also has a Blue Book for but is registered (Entered in the Blue Book)

Her ID card address is the Buriram property and if she wants she can change to the Pattaya address no problem, but she only can be registered in One place at a time.

Please note, having a chanote and being registered in a Blue Book are 2 different things.

Having the chanote with the name entered (as the last entry) proves ownership

Having the Blue Book with the Name entered is where you reside.

Also she (my wife) has both Blue Books (and both the Chanotes) in her possession.

Ok thanks for your answer. I suppose I was looking at the blue book as being a sort of log-book, name means ownership etc.

Understand now.

Thanks again.