New Passport, do I have transfer my Extension of Stay too to it ?

done mine last monday.

need notification form from british embassy.

photo copies of every page in your old passport.

oh nearly forgot 500BHT,SERVICE CHARGE.

dont ask for a receipt you wont get one.

What Immigration Office did you use and what is a 'notification letter ?

Joe said all I need to do is take my old Passport and go to Immigration and the Visa will be transferred to my new Passport.

If you do not have or did not receive the transfer notification letter, then Email the British embassy and within a few days they will provide you via email with a generic "transfer form" along with instructions on how to fill it in. You then take this along with the two forms required by immigration ( transfer stamp form and new passport form).

I renewed my Passport in the UK, Durham, I asked about a Transfer Notificatiob, they didn't know what I was talking about.

Can you forward the email address for the British Embassy in Bangkok please ?

I renewed my Passport in the UK, Durham, I asked about a Transfer Notificatiob, they didn't know what I was talking about.

Can you forward the email address for the British Embassy in Bangkok please ?

I would say that is normal for a passport office in the UK.

Info and email address is here: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/491945/Visa_Transfer_Information.pdf

• Like 1

There is no official fee for this and it should be free, mine was in Loei immigration office, any one who paid was ripped off?

see my topic on page 5," is this a new service charge at immigration" according to immigration spokesperson its a standad charge.NOT FREE

I transferred my extension from old passport to new passport at Chiang Rai early this month. There was no charge.