Pattaya cops accused of kidnapping, raping masseuse freed on bail

webfact

Pattaya cops accused of kidnapping, raping masseuse freed on bail
By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter

201606231637293-20041019161308.jpg
Police officers discuss the investigation with the victim, not pictured, June 23 at the Pattaya Police Station in Chonburi province.

PATTAYA — Six cops and police volunteers accused of raping and extorting money from a drug suspect in Pattaya are now free on bail, police said Tuesday.

Commanders of the local police force also promised they will be impartial in the case, and two of the officers suspected in the crime have been expelled while the investigation in underway.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2016/06/28/pattaya-cops-accused-kidnapping-raping-masseuse-freed-bail/

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2016-06-28

I read that others HAD come forward with similar allegations (I think in Pattaya Daily News, but I can't find the report now). But I suppose that doesn't fit the narrative.

I think it was in one of the quality Pattaya news journals, which does not make them or you wrong.

I bet the officers on bail will not think of approaching or intimidating any witnesses in the case.

Na Jomtien police station has a 100% fail record in my book. Wife went with sister whose car was stolen (the thief stole 2 others through pretending to rent.) The thief was presented at the police station after being 'citizen arrested. Officer in charge want 10,000 to start the ball rolling. I hope he's one who has just been granted leave to flee - AKA - bail.

So where are the Thai punks when you need them? Thai men are so eager to fight at the slightest insult...how about when someone rapes your gf, sister, or family member? Knowing full well that justice will not find these guys, if I were a relative of this girl I would simply shoot these guys as they relax while out on bail...Im sure there are even fellow police officers who would do the service for a small fee...

Next week headline Witnesses gunned down,police are baffled

That kind of thing doesn't happen in Pattaya.

It'll be, witnesses died after falling from 10 story condo balcony. Suicide note signed by all parties found at the scene.