Researchers say Thai women have some of the smallest breasts in the world

rooster59

Doesn't bother me. Thai women are cute, sweet and have lovely legs.

I mainly agree with you but many I see hanging about malls and on the BTS have asses and legs on them like elephants.

Yes - it's called being overweight, an affliction that effects many men and women.

Presumably Mr Fox - you have a body like Adonis, as you are in a position to critique.

No, not the fatties, even seemingly cute slim Thai girls more often than not have short thick thighs.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see the results of a follow-up study comparing the ratio of nipple size to breast size.

Large breasts with small nipples don't do a lot for me, on the other hand small breasts with large nipples earn extra brownie points ...passifier.gif

It's funny how opinions vary.

If when I get a girl's breasts uncovered I discover she has big nipples, or worse big areola, then I'm very unhappy and won't be making any effort to take that relationship further.

Small breasts I don't mind so much as long as they are nicely formed. As breasts get bigger they tend to deviate further from the perfect shape.

I used to have an Aussie GF with 42D boobs, I could never get enough of them, just the act of popping them out of her bra was enough to get me harder than Chinese algebra. I've suffered severe mammary withdrawals here in Thailand.

I mainly agree with you but many I see hanging about malls and on the BTS have asses and legs on them like elephants.

Yes - it's called being overweight, an affliction that effects many men and women.

Presumably Mr Fox - you have a body like Adonis, as you are in a position to critique.

Come on. This is Thailand. We get old and fat but our girlfriends don't.

Hang on a sec, who is paying who ? Buyers choice to be critical :)

These small breasted young ladies date older "mature" men who have tits bigger than most of them .. heeheehaa .. guys get on with the workout program

They also date men with pea sized brains, get some maturity.

What the researchers do not know is how many ladyboys squeezed through the study gigglem.gif

They would have actually raised the average breast size, they tend to have bigger jugs than the women, even if they are artificial..

From gold thread face-lifts to 'breast-slapping' and vaginal whitening creams, exotic treatments in image-obsessed Thailand are all the rage for those willing to go to ever-greater -- and sometimes dangerous -- lengths to look good. Edited by Wilsonandson

I'm pretty sure they'd come at the lower end of the 'long legs' survey, too.

But you guys carry on convincing yourself that what's available to you is what you always wanted.

But you guys carry on convincing yourself that what's available to you is what you always wanted.

Until that tall, blonde, long legged, big boobed, Swedish supermodel comes along, they'll have to do.

It's not the absolute length, but the proportions. I find many Asians have a good balance. F.ex. the Russians who have long legs look too lollipoppy.

In the leg department it's the knees they excel in. Caucasians tend to have knees like a buffalo, gnarly and suitable for pulling a plow.

Women with smaller breasts tend to have more sensitive nipples.

This is a good thing.

In fact, my wife is one of the few women in her group of friends that didn't lose nipple sensitivity when she had her breasts enlarged.

This is a really, really good thing.

In addition, according to Newton, the strength of gravity is directionally proportional to the amount of mass in each object.

larger-object-greater-gravity.jpg

This is a really, really, really bad thing for women with large breasts as they reach a certain age.

So the equation might be;

post-247031-0-10265200-1467461306_thumb.

Edited by TKDfella

Good that implants are readily available and I love implants.

Horrible fake tits, nothing worse. I'd rather have a bird as flat as an ironing board that have those lumps of silicone sticking out of her.