Why Dump Trump effort faces likely defeat at GOP convention

webfact

It will better for the nation for their efforts to fail.

The republican party CREATED this horrific fascist monster movement of DANGEROUS donald trump.

It needs to play out.

They need to nominate him and decent republicans need to work for HILLARY CLINTON.

Get this fascist poison out of their system with a landslide defeat.

If they did manage to block him, the trump movement would fester and grow and not be properly killed.

It's odd that you support her considering that she doesn't really care about LGBT rights (was against gay marriage until she needed the votes rolleyes.gif

If you want to discuss the issues around such civil rights, please open a topic on the GAY forum.

It's off topic here.

I don't want to discuss the issues so I'm not gonna start a whole topic. You're discussing Hillary on a Trump thread (you always do). I just made the observation that it's ironic that a gay person so vehemently supports a person that is against equal rights for gay people. unsure.png

As I expected. You just want hurl lies and indulge in idiotic personal attacks. But of course you're not really interested in a factual examination of your lies, which again, is totally OFF TOPIC to this thread.

Edited by Jingthing