webfact

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be suicide,too much trouble investigating a murder,

R.I.P. Swedish man,

regards worgeordie

A hand writing check needed here, also in all my time in LOS I have never heard of a bar girl/ barmaid going to a falaang's residence to check up on him.

Verdict, suicide from Gold Clubs and drinking to much water.

Unless of course, he said he would come to the bar to pay her some money.!

Update in Swede Murder or Suicide
Story by Albert Jack

swe.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Just after midnight on July 6 Pattaya Police were informed that the body of a man had been found on the tenth floor of Tower A, View Talay Condominiums, Pratumnak Hill, Pattaya.

A handwritten note was taken from a nearby table, as evidence, by investigating officers although at the time of the original report its contents were not revealed.

62 year old Mr. Sten Lundholm, was found dead in his bathroom with a golf club bag on the top of his neck.

This afternoon Pattaya One reporters contacted Pol Lt. Temtrong Rodsiri, the officer in charge of this case, and were informed that Pattaya police are now treating the case as a suicide.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/226803/update-swede-murder-suicide/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-07-07

this doesn't even get near Darwin

The original story was very lacking in detail, someone must know this man on TVF, all I want to know is if he was the finance behind the bar....did he put up the money and who benefits from his being clubbed to death in a bucket of water........did I really say that

Can we put out an all bulletins request throughout the history of mankind and the world to find if anyone has ever drowned in a bucket unaided....not even going to mention the golf club bag

seriously

Ha ha, so as per the latest update 2 posts above, it is being treated as a suicide. Looks like they deciphered the language in the note he left. Never mind the beatings all over his body and squatting on his legs with the head dunked in a bin of water with a golf bag around his neck.

Update in Swede Murder or Suicide

Story by Albert Jack

swe.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Just after midnight on July 6 Pattaya Police were informed that the body of a man had been found on the tenth floor of Tower A, View Talay Condominiums, Pratumnak Hill, Pattaya.

A handwritten note was taken from a nearby table, as evidence, by investigating officers although at the time of the original report its contents were not revealed.

62 year old Mr. Sten Lundholm, was found dead in his bathroom with a golf club bag on the top of his neck.

This afternoon Pattaya One reporters contacted Pol Lt. Temtrong Rodsiri, the officer in charge of this case, and were informed that Pattaya police are now treating the case as a suicide.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/226803/update-swede-murder-suicide/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2016-07-07

nice and easy case closed

Pic looks like view talay 2.Visitors need to give id if visiting someone.You need a swipe card to get into the building.

The foreign commitee is very strict there so most definetly no thai men got up there to beat him to death.Well no thai male visitors at least.There is 3 cameras on each floor all work perfectly.The only strange thing is security guards having a key.

Excerpt..."the first person who alerted the security officials of the condominium was a 26-year-old liquor shop owner.
She told police that the tourist was her regular customer.
But he did not come down as usual last night to drink at her shop.
She said she felt it was unusual and decided to call the security guards to check."

1. Not a bar....

2. Not a bar employee.....

3. I was not aware liquor shops allowed drinking on their premises (take away only).

Edited by tandor

R.I.P. Swedish man,

regards worgeordie

A hand writing check needed here, also in all my time in LOS I have never heard of a bar girl/ barmaid going to a falaang's residence to check up on him.

Twenty-six year old Weawmanee Luangkratoke, who says she works at a bar where Mr Lundholm was a regular customer

This is what I read !

did you read the story said she was the owner of a liquor store nothing about a bar girl.

I apologize Moe66, Worgeordie, Kiwikeith, I am new to this obviously and typed in the wrong section,,, I did post a quote from what I read in the article,

"Twenty-six year old Weawmanee Luangkratoke, who says she works at a bar where Mr Lundholm was a regular customer

This is what I read ..........

Sorry again, I'll work it out eventually.

Cheers to all.

GBW

Edited by GBW

Suicide by drowning with a bag of golf clubs on your back-------even for Pattaya ....that's original..........................coffee1.gif

There's never a caddy around when you need one

I wonder if anyone is going to be able to top that one------

Maybe --Lighting a stick of dynamite and placing it under your hat, while cruising down Walking street.

Edited by oxo1947

R.I.P. Swedish man,

regards worgeordie

Well, I hate to disappoint all these people here but I know of a Bar Girl for a fact who did that for me when I didn't show up that night at her bar as usual.

Through security and her being persistent she was able to get into my room after work and found me unconscious on my bed with a super high fever. She and a friend cooled me off with wet towels, then got me to the hospital, which I feel now may have saved my life.

I case anyone wonders, she did this on her own without any form of payment from me and on her own free time as well. It pains me to think of how many who are out there that never spent more than a night with a Bar Girl and yet talk so cruel about all of them. The many ones that I met and was with were all honest and good girls. Some even as good as me in Pool to. .

Sorry to sound cynical but if you're really that good customer in a bar you are worth more to them alive than dead.

I am not a heavy drinker so they will not miss me or my wallet.

It's actually impossible to tease these 'explanations' apart, isn't it... we can't really know if they're doing this out of commercial interest or out of genuine concern. However, consider the fact that an 'enthusiastic patron' who regularly his favourite establishment will simply develop better relationships with the people there over time (as long as he doesn't simply stare into his beer/food the entire time). Psychologists call it the 'mere exposure effect', and it happens regardless (or despite) profit being at play. So yes, you have to be especially cynical about bar girls to believe that this basic psychological mechanism doesn't affect them and that they are simply (and always) operating with a profit motive in mind.

Impossible to drawn yourself in a bucket. Unless he used tons of tranquilizers..... a golf bag would not change that.

Next we hear is somebody killing himself by placing a cup of water over his face. Ridiculous.

To me it looks like murder.

R.I.P. Swedish man,

regards worgeordie

Well, I hate to disappoint all these people here but I know of a Bar Girl for a fact who did that for me when I didn't show up that night at her bar as usual.

Through security and her being persistent she was able to get into my room after work and found me unconscious on my bed with a super high fever. She and a friend cooled me off with wet towels, then got me to the hospital, which I feel now may have saved my life.

I case anyone wonders, she did this on her own without any form of payment from me and on her own free time as well. It pains me to think of how many who are out there that never spent more than a night with a Bar Girl and yet talk so cruel about all of them. The many ones that I met and was with were all honest and good girls. Some even as good as me in Pool to. .

Sorry to sound cynical but if you're really that good customer in a bar you are worth more to them alive than dead.

I am not a heavy drinker so they will not miss me or my wallet.

Of course you sound cynical when you go through life thinking that nobody will do a good deed for someone else without some form of payment. You can't get more cynical than that. But I doubt you are sorry for being this way.

Oh Ya! As a word of advice from a guy who has been around and through 2 marriages already and still around to talk about it.

"When it comes to women, it is far better that you are worth more alive than dead".

The liquor store thing might be a lost in translation thing for bar?

Anyway, as far as I can understand the vague reporting, if suicide, it would be an extremely unusual method.

I've never heard that method. Why was he bruised? It's credible that someone with their head in water could physically then lift a load of heavy golf clubs to keep his head in the water? Beyond bizarre.

Building 2A ' Luxury '? Hardly, It looks more like a hospital block. Huge and impersonal. I imagine hardly anyone knows their neighbor let alone cares about them.

Exactly why some people choose to stay in this kind of place, people know to mind their own business.

Well you sometimes have to read behind the lines with Thai style reporting, but this one is hard to fathom.

If the guy has drowned it would hard to explain how the golf clubs managed to stay draped over his neck throughout the whole ordeal.

Possibly the clubs were supported by two articles off the ground and he had his arms wrapped over them which somehow wedged his head into the bucket?

Seems like a lot of trouble to go to, though if he was mentally unstable normal logic wouldnt apply.

You dont get bruises from sitting in a bar though. Seems he must have fought with someone at some stage.

Pic looks like view talay 2.Visitors need to give id if visiting someone.You need a swipe card to get into the building.

The foreign commitee is very strict there so most definetly no thai men got up there to beat him to death.Well no thai male visitors at least.There is 3 cameras on each floor all work perfectly.The only strange thing is security guards having a key.

I have a condo in this building, VT2A, and I guarantee you that security does not have a key to my condo. Somewhere it mentioned that he was renting, so they probably got the key from either the rental agency, of which there are several in the building, or from the condo owner.

Well you sometimes have to read behind the lines with Thai style reporting, but this one is hard to fathom.

If the guy has drowned it would hard to explain how the golf clubs managed to stay draped over his neck throughout the whole ordeal.

Possibly the clubs were supported by two articles off the ground and he had his arms wrapped over them which somehow wedged his head into the bucket?

Seems like a lot of trouble to go to, though if he was mentally unstable normal logic wouldnt apply.

You dont get bruises from sitting in a bar though. Seems he must have fought with someone at some stage.

The press simply hasn't provided enough clear information about the evidence they have for what actually happened with the deceased man. So it's another one of those closed as a suicide cases that many people will always have doubts about.

Edited by Jingthing

Don't speculate. Wait for the results of forensic autopsy.

I hope that police will do a better job then the one in Koh Tao.

I have no idea what you're on about. This is nothing like that case. It's very unlikely we'll see any press followup on this death at all.

As already posted here, it has been determined to be a suicide.

http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/226803/update-swede-murder-suicide/

Edited by Jingthing