Donald Trump camp may lack numbers to stop delegate revolt, for now

webfact

Donald Trump camp may lack numbers to stop delegate revolt, for now
By Tal Kopan, CNN

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump's campaign still lacks a sufficient number of supportive delegates to guarantee that any revolt at the Republican National Convention could be put down, a key committee delegate says.

RNC Committeeman from Georgia and Rules Committee delegate Randy Evans, a lawyer who also works with the RNC and the Trump campaign, estimates that Trump has the support locked up of 888 delegates to Cleveland this month in the event of an effort to unbind delegates, leaving them free to vote for any candidate.

That's far short of the 1,237 -- a simple majority of total delegates -- that will be necessary to pass rules for the convention, leaving open the door for efforts to block Trump's nomination to continue. Evans' numbers were first reported by The Wall Street Journal.

Full story: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/06/politics/donald-trump-delegates-not-enough-hold-line/index.html

cnn.com.jpg
-- CNN 2016-07-08

The Divider will get the nomination. Come on anal-retentive Republicans, what back-up quarterback do have on the bench?

We want to see The Trumpster fire. It's great entertainment. Plus, he'll not only lose like he's lost most of the lawsuits he's ever been in, but he'll drag down the GOP to the levels that reflect their general unpopularity.

The Divider will get the nomination. Come on anal-retentive Republicans, what back-up quarterback do have on the bench?

We want to see The Trumpster fire. It's great entertainment. Plus, he'll not only lose like he's lost most of the lawsuits he's ever been in, but he'll drag down the GOP to the levels that reflect their general unpopularity.

You nailed it boomer. Who do they think is on deck? Someone who can save them?

I got this one...nobody.

You got Cheeto Jesus. You got to dance with the one who brung ya.

Clearly the republicans have no plan B so may as well crash and burn with the moron Trump. I only hope that the republicans can completely re-invent themselves as a viable opposition to the democrats in fouryears time. Throw out all the outdated "head in the sand" way of thinking and drag yourselves into the real world.

Clearly the republicans have no plan B so may as well crash and burn with the moron Trump. I only hope that the republicans can completely re-invent themselves as a viable opposition to the democrats in fouryears time. Throw out all the outdated "head in the sand" way of thinking and drag yourselves into the real world.

They do a lot self examing after Mitt lost in 2012. The Republicans knew why they lost and what they were going to have to do to win.

So what did they do...?

Went completely in the wrong direction and ended up with the worst candidate in history. There is absolutely no reason to think they will ever change. Fox News is going to continue to stroke the racism, xenophobia, gin up the conspiracies and be hateful asshats for the next 8 years while Hillary is in office. The Republican party as dominated by wingnut conservatives has no future. The next Republican President hasn't been born yet.

I see the US going to way of California rather than the way of Kansas. The experiment is over. The Democrats have won.

Trump is a really great man for the US of A who gave us George W and Peanuts Reagan.

Now at l;east Trump is a BUILDER.

Build a wall,

Build a bridge (wants to talk to Putin)

Build a ship or lots of them ( to block china)

Build factories - (bring them back to the good ol US of A from Meh i co and China)

And he wants to create jobs jobs jobs and make America GREAT again by destroying every other country and causing billions to get angry.

But Hey - he has nukes and a button.

Whilst I think both of these dim wits running are useless liars and a threat to the world, none of them are worse than the other.

Hills will give us war in Europe or Mid east. Mark my horrible ill informed words.