Need Help And Advice - Thai Wife, Farang Husband

gabe

I have made a post on TV.com about having problems with my wife before.

I have been married to my wife for about roughly 10 months.

We no longer get along very well and we are arguing and fighting with each other several times a week it seems like. I would like for my wife to move out of my townhouse because we do not get along very well anymore. I have told my wife and offered to pay the monthly rent on her apartment but she has refused my offer, i think i am being very reasonable.

Every single one of my neighbors is thai and they will never take my side in an argument and agree with me simply because i am a "farang". I'm sure some "farang" TV.com members have found themselves in similar situations sometimes.

Thai will never accept "farang" even if you can speak fluent thai.

NO FLAMING PLEASE

PM is ok

post edited//Samran

post edited further to take out communist remarks/PeaceBlondie

Hi there,

where are you located?

My impressions on thailand are very different, I wouldn't call it communist.....

Is the town house yours or just rented?

good luck

Michael

We no longer get along very well and we are arguing and fighting with each other several times a week it seems like. I would like for my wife to move out of my townhouse because we do not get along very well anymore. I have told my wife and offered to pay the monthly rent on her apartment but she has refused my offer, i think i am being very reasonable.

Every single one of my neighbors is thai and they will never take my side in an argument and agree with me simply because i am a "farang". I'm sure some "farang" TV.com members have found themselves in similar situations sometimes.

feel free to reply with any advice. NO FLAMING PLEASE

PM is ok

I filed a recent request with the authorities to set up a broken hearts and soured relationships forum. One post remarked it would attract the trolls.

Exactly, like this one above.

Please put all nonsense like this in a special column, perhaps with a sticker attached suggesting probability of being a troll.

I am renting a town house in Bangkok.

Hi there,

where are you located?

Is the town house yours or just rented?

good luck

Michael

feel free to reply with any advice. NO FLAMING PLEASE

PM is ok

IF you are fighting constantly because you cheated on her, or because she thinks you are or that you are about to, then there is no way she is moving out.

So as Bendix said, you need to move. You want out of the relationship, you should move.

However, if you loved her enough to ask her to marry you, then perhaps marriage counseling (assuming you have not found someone else) would be the better approach.

Another one. :o

The place is rented, so do the right thing, pay the rent untill the end of the lease and give that to the soon to be Ex as a present. Notify the power, cable and phone to have them cut as from the day you move out (or a week later if you want to nice). Let the (ex)wife know she has to get these transfered into her name if she wants the services.

You may wish to organise your move to happen while the wife is visitng family to prevent a scene that could become ugly. In the event is becomes ugly you will definately lose, so plan ahead.

Another one. :o

The place is rented, so do the right thing, pay the rent untill the end of the lease and give that to the soon to be Ex as a present. Notify the power, cable and phone to have them cut as from the day you move out (or a week later if you want to nice). Let the (ex)wife know she has to get these transfered into her name if she wants the services.

You may wish to organise your move to happen while the wife is visitng family to prevent a scene that could become ugly. In the event is becomes ugly you will definately lose, so plan ahead.

Great advice - complete the obligations to the lease and move out. She wants to stay well - she will have to pay for it of her own accord. :D