False hi-so? Ying Gai only has THB100,000 in her nine bank accounts, police say

webfact

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, how much money must one have to be considered hi-so?

How much money were in her bank accounts last week? Or the week(s) before?

There ya go!

What is her bank accounts transfer history looking like?

Redacted as too many entries refer to police owned accounts.

"...she has less than THB100,000 in her nine bank accounts" How about the 10th and 11th? Ever consider she may have overseas accounts, like in Hong Kong? Rich hiding money here is almost a cottage industry. Check some trusted servant's account, pet poodle's account, etc

She's had ample time to transfer her money. It's been weeks now that she's been on the hotseat and only now do they check her accounts? Common sense dictates that one does not need 9 accounts if one only has 100K in cash on a REGULAR BASIS.

Shocked!!!! tongue.png

Why schocked ..she has already hide the dirty money of selling child for pedophile chinese and japanese and korean. She is the clever analphabet. She is an old history of Thailand where you can sell human and kill them without been seen. And she will be free soon

Idon't think she will be out of prison soon.She is probably redshirt[pro thaksin]That's the only reason why she sits prison now.

She's had ample time to transfer her money. It's been weeks now that she's been on the hotseat and only now do they check her accounts? Common sense dictates that one does not need 9 accounts if one only has 100K in cash on a REGULAR BASIS.

I forgot to mention, why don't they seize the bank records going back to the opening day of all 9 bank accounts? the banks have a record of all this!?!??!?!?!?!

Not that that I like that woman,but I find it amazing police is sharing her private things in public but that happens probably because she is redshirt.I don't remember any private data of all the yellow drunk drivers who killed some people including policemen.

Not that that I like that woman,but I find it amazing police is sharing her private things in public but that happens probably because she is redshirt.I don't remember any private data of all the yellow drunk drivers who killed some people including policemen.

"... probably because she's a red shirt.'' Why do you say that? Please share.

Also, there is little doubt that the RTP were controlled for many years and possibly still are by the paymaster in the middle east so that clashes with your statement.

How convenient. but a week ago she had 1,1 million bail money.

Mrs Monta’s lawyer later submitted a bail application with a 1.1 million-baht surety.

The report did say that her family had put up the bail.

How convenient. but a week ago she had 1,1 million bail money.

Mrs Montas lawyer later submitted a bail application with a 1.1 million-baht surety.

That was her family, not her. She couldn't make bail.

If her family turned up to post 1.1m ThB bail why didn't some enterprising BiB ask them her parents name? And all her previous identities?

She has been offering 2.5 - 5 million for girls to service men in other countries but only has 100.000 in her banks (that we are aware of).

Not counting the unknown accounts, the accounts in the driver's name (oop's he's missing in action somewhere), the accounts in the cleaners names, likewise for the gardener, the paperboy, uncle Tom Cobbly and sundry other hanger-ons. Only 100,000 BS.

"... probably because she's a red shirt.'' Why do you say that? Please share.

Also, there is little doubt that the RTP were controlled for many years and possibly still are by the paymaster in the middle east so that clashes with your statement.

M thai friends told me she is pro thaksin,and well she got a diplomatic passport from them,makes sence