PM Prayut brushed off fortune-teller’s projection of a delayed election

webfact

PM Prayut brushed off fortune-teller’s projection of a delayed election

BANGKOK, 22 July 2016 (NNT) – The Prime Minister has brushed off a famous fortune teller’s prediction that there will not be a general election in 2017.

The renown fortune teller, Warin Buawiratlert, has predicted that there will not be a general election in 2017. In response, Prime Minister Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha said that it is him, not any fortune teller, who is responsible for organizing the new general election.

Prime Minister Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha added that he is not concerned about the constitutional referendum, asserting that all related agencies are implementing all the steps required to organize the nationwide vote, which will lead to the general election and the restoration of democracy in Thailand.

The Prime Minister added that the result of the referendum, regardless of whether the draft charter is accepted by the people, should not be seen as a reflection of public support for the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO). He stated that the NCPO will remain in power until the new constitution is in place.

Gen. Prayut also affirmed that he is not concerned with movements by some groups, including politicians, and their call for an open debate to discuss ideas about the draft charter.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2016-07-22 footer_n.gif

GUESSING games and fortune telling

are pretty much what we see in action now,

surely the fortune teller could just do the right thing

by us all,

and give us All the winning lottery numbers,

So, who can you trust to pick your winning lotto numbers - the fortune teller or the junta?

If it's the latter, then the numbers 6, 4, 6, 4 should feature prominently in their choice (

http://news.thaivisa.com/thailand/pm-says-will-stand-by-6-4-6-4-formula-to-general-elections/120194/).

Unless (heaven forbid), like the fortune teller, they too are charlatans!

The renown fortune teller, Warin Buawiratlert, has predicted that there will not be a general election in 2017.

Never heard of him.

Renowned where?

Has he got his own TV channel?

And does this fortune teller not read the newspapers?

What an idiot!

Good luck to you mystic Meg.

Edited by Wilsonandson

The renown fortune teller, Warin Buawiratlert, has predicted that there will not be a general election in 2017.

Never heard of him.

Renowned where?

Has he got his own TV channel?

And does this fortune teller not read the newspapers?

What an idiot!

Good luck to you mystic Meg.

Hubble, bubble, toil and trouble for you non believers!

"The renown fortune teller, Warin Buawiratlert, has predicted that there will not be a general election in 2017. In response, Prime Minister Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha said that it is him, not any fortune teller, who is responsible for organizing the new general election."

That's true, and the fortune-teller seems to be predicting that Prayuth won't. Not can't - won't.

A bit of a no-brainer, that, and I seriously doubt anything but a very small minority among those living in Thailand think that he will hold an election in 2017. Certainly, nobody near to where I live does....

Anyone prepared to bet money on the matter?

Winnie

Edited by Winniedapu

The wind cries Mary

Purple Haze.................

I don't live today

Or maybe even better "If Six was Nine" for all you I Ching fans

There's a red house over yonder..................Isaan.

PM Prayut said that it is him, not any fortune teller, who is responsible for organizing the new general election.

Warin's projection doesn't necessarily mean that Prayut will delay the election - only that it will be delayed.

While Prayut rules absolutely, events might go beyond his control in unexpected ways.

When one considers what such events might be, Warin might be delivering an ominous future for Prayut than for the Thai people.

That fortune teller single-handedly insured that there will be an election next year, just by being contrary and having a thorough understanding of the PM's psychology..

Then again, I could be wrong and the fortune teller is just another self promoting idiot without a motive. Yes, probably.

So if the draft fails why can there be no election? Is the EC without a junta unable to do it's job?

The interim constitution will apply but it will need to be adjusted, but there needs to be a discussion concerning it, So why not discuss the needed changes and move forward?

because the changes that the junta wants and what will be accepted by the people is may be not the same?

Yo junta fan club, can you guy's guess how many times the elections will be delayed and let us know please.

I mean you guy's have had it right about everything else in the past. And well the junta has always been honest and it's just the rest of the free thinking people that have been wrong all this time yeah.

That fortune teller single-handedly insured that there will be an election next year, just by being contrary and having a thorough understanding of the PM's psychology..

Then again, I could be wrong and the fortune teller is just another self promoting idiot without a motive. Yes, probably.

It's a good thought and it ought to be right. If this PM had any sense of shame that is. Which he appears not to have. I see on last night's TV, he suggested he should have hegemony for 20 years.

Now there's a surprise.

Winnie

The fortune teller has now placed Prayut on notice, ensuring that the elections will go ahead, whether they do or not will be up to the versatile section 44 , however my coffee cup predictions don't abode well for most of the Junta leaders , as what comes around goes around comes to mind, or whatever ye sow so ye shall reap....................coffee1.gif