Malaysian Man Mobbed and Robbed by Six Ladyboys in Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 men onto 1, that's about the right odds,

10:1 is better if the objective is to win the fight without getting hurt.

Only idiots fight 1 on 1 to show how tough they are.

If you need to take part in a fair fight your strategy is wrong.

Business must be bad for the lady boys, they seem to be involved in a lot of crime eg grabbing gold necklaces, bags and like the above story. Maybe they should seek another profession.

If they are charging 18,000 baht for two hours, one on one, business seems to be fine.........................wink.png

18,000 baht! Although i have never paid for an LB's services, that does seem to be a tab overboard. Or am i missing something?

Edited by chrisinth

I have never been tasered but shouldn't it leave marks from the prongs and electric burns around them. They should go some way to confirming who is lying.

As I am sure the police have also confirmed WhatsApp exchanges and checked with the hotel staff...there is no good guy telling the whole truth here. Both parties are lying.

How did they acquire a taser - are they freely on sale here? Or are they now being issued to the BiB - and if so how did this one end up in criminal hands?

One other thought: there are so many ladyboys in Thailand that one cannot help wondering whether being "gay" is, as many in the West claim, actually genetic, or for simply for a many a lifestyle choice. Just askin', since that's the view of the ultimate British gay celebrity Milos Yiannopolous.

In such moments, why do the alleged victims never consider just chalking it off as a loss and never telling another living soul?

A few years ago I was in Ban Chang having a drink at a bar...a bunch of Russians appeared really pissed off...apparently, a couple of their group had taken 2 ladyboys back to his room, and a disposable phone (the 800 baht type) had been stolen...so the Russians wanted the bar owner to make the situation "right" and find the phone...like you, i would have wanted to simply pretend it never happened...just for sake of my personal embarrassment...but these punks were willing to not only include their friends, but also involve everyone in the bar and ultimately the police...

whenever I hear a story like the one reported, I always think, "what would this guy do for 1000 baht? how low would he go?"

There are way to many incidents involving violent ladyboys. It's time for the new sherif to rid Pattaya of this scourge. Start runnng them out of town on a regular basis and watch how quick an end comes their assaulting anyoe. The powers that be need to ramp up their rform of the so caled sex industry.

How did they acquire a taser - are they freely on sale here? Or are they now being issued to the BiB - and if so how did this one end up in criminal hands?

One other thought: there are so many ladyboys in Thailand that one cannot help wondering whether being "gay" is, as many in the West claim, actually genetic, or for simply for a many a lifestyle choice. Just askin', since that's the view of the ultimate British gay celebrity Milos Yiannopolous.

I have seen them for sale at a stall in walking street.They are illegal (I was told)

There are way to many incidents involving violent ladyboys. It's time for the new sherif to rid Pattaya of this scourge. Start runnng them out of town on a regular basis and watch how quick an end comes their assaulting anyoe. The powers that be need to ramp up their rform of the so caled sex industry.

"Time"? It's finally "time"? Forgive my curiosity, but what is it about this particular 350kg piece of straw that finally breaks the poor beleaguered record-holding camel's back??

Edited by hawker9000

It was time to police the ladyboy problem many years ago but at that time until now- nothing has been done. Now, the old regime of the Kamnan Poh click has been removed and Pattaya is controlled by the Army. Now, is the time for the regime to show they are serious about cleaning up the scum that pervades the Pattaya sex industry. Arresting and jailing some of these people would be a start and running the others out of town would also send a message. In addition, ridding the streets of vendors that sell illegal items like guns and tasers might also send a message that this activity will no longer be tolerated. Tourists are already voting with their feet.

Edited by Thaidream

Several of the ladyboys on Lower Sukh are taller than the majority of the Thai population. Ofcourse some of that are the result of high heels.

In the US, this physically advantaged group would typically pursue a career in sports but here they appear to choose the life path of gender reassignment.

Ofcourse its their own business but tourists appear to forget that just because their date wears a short dress does not make them a member of the "weaker sex" and trying to take unfair advantage is likely to result in getting a beat down.

Disclosure: Having spent the past 60 years married to that "weaker sex", I have learned its not a very accurate label.

Edited by ClutchClark

I am not preaching to anyone. I have no problem with transgender, gay, or otherwise. Each to their own and live and let live. However, when they encroach on my lifestyle and freedom of movement- there is a problem. It's time for the Sheriff to clean the place up.

''They have all denied the allegations. Instead they claim that Mr Boonthanom (Nong) had met the victim on the WeChat App and made arrangements to meet at the hotel for two-hours and have drinks in exchange for an agreed 18,000 baht.''

Yeah, right...

BS.

Business must be bad for the lady boys, they seem to be involved in a lot of crime eg grabbing gold necklaces, bags and like the above story. Maybe they should seek another profession.

They are doing veeeeery well with this one

I am not preaching to anyone. I have no problem with transgender, gay, or otherwise. Each to their own and live and let live. However, when they encroach on my lifestyle and freedom of movement- there is a problem. It's time for the Sheriff to clean the place up.

Forget it

Holy Shit Batman,they've got Teasers now! talk about 21st century thieves.Now you really do have to keep your distance from them on beach road.I didnt notice the usual 12,000baht necklace that is always reported as stolen.But as the other victim,who will remain forever famous in TV history for his statement said, that his "ring was quite safe as it was small and inconspicuous"

I dread to think that one day Lady boys on beach road will learn that there is such a thing as a silencer that they can fix to a gun.

In such moments, why do the alleged victims never consider just chalking it off as a loss and never telling another living soul?

Are you kidding? That's about $600!! Better to have a go at recovering at least some.

Likely story from the LB's, pay B18,000 to have a few drinks with 6 chicks with dicks. Lock the pricks up.