Suzuki World

Briggsy

Thanks for your reply. I just wondered if anyone had any personal experience of visiting Suzuki World, wherever it now is.

The Suzuki showrooms in Pattaya, opposite each other in Pattaya Klang, are just there for organising finance and knocking out new bikes. Any technical questions, accessory questions, after sales service questions are beyond them. I am not criticising them, they do what they do, just telling it how I see it. So, I figured before handing over several hundred thousand baht, I would check out the main HQ/showroom. I don't want to shell out for a great Suzuki bike only to find Thailand Suzuki has no after sales service. So, I wanted to see how it is at Suzuki World.

You have to give Suzuki some real respect, they used a 2007 marvel supersport of a motorcycle and basically worked that to reintroduce that to compete with sandbags of a frame setup.

Suzuki has a product that even high-tech Honda can touch…. Anybody who knows about motorcycles and is impartial will tell you the Suzuki GSX-S1000 is the best 1k sportsbike you can buy for money now-a-day…

And they Suzuki knows… they are finally getting into selling larger numbers… and yes they are nice… just call them, they speak actually English… and tell the truth more accurate….

Are you a mind reader? How did you know I was thinking of the GSX-S1000? At no point did I refer to it by model. If you have special powers, it is only right that you come clean about this.

Are you a mind reader? How did you know I was thinking of the GSX-S1000? At no point did I refer to it by model. If you have special powers, it is only right that you come clean about this.

Please read this from expats bikers (Thailand) on FB, quote:

Regarding the Suzuki GSX S1000- are any owners unhappy with the throttle being snatchy/jerky, only done 500 kms but this is not fun to drive, every bump either makes the bike surge forward or reduce in speed, it's so difficult to control, the bike also sounds like it is in pit lane speed restrictor mode, I watched many YouTube reviews on this bike before deciding to buy some commented on the throttle, I have read on some foreign forums that Suzuki know of this problem and have developed a new ECU which cures this problem, the bike is great but the the throttle is a problem!! Drove my mates Z1000 which is smooth and does not have this annoying throttle problem, hopefully will become better after the 1000km service.

This is an entry from 24July so you can easy find it yourself, I have no idea myself as I never tried the bike.