Thai stepfather rapes one year old - Cambodian mother feeds her hot water to stop her crying

webfact

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double tap.........thumbsup.gif

Nah a waste of a bullet, just align the heads and use one! I would normally never be this flippant about causing another human being harm but Ill happily make an exception in this case as both of these oxygen thieves are sub animal let alone human! Do animals rape their own new borns? I don't know of any!

I know that making a baby drink their own urine is a way of stopping them crying and that you should use their pee to clean their teeth. This is according to my mother-in-law so it must be true (or so my wife told me). There are lists of repulsive things that some Thai's believe are essential for a healthy child. None of them are acceptable in my world and it did cause some friction early on.

As for the rapist. Cut off his penis and his hands and let him contemplate on his actions in a cell for a lifetime.

For the people against the death penalty, please read this story and have a rethink.

Death is too good for him. He should be put in prison, his crime widely advertised, and then let the violent offenders who also need sex have a 30 year go at him; 365 days a year.

For the people against the death penalty, please read this story and have a rethink.

The story was horrendous but still enacting the death penalty as law is not the answer. No person of sound mind would commit such an act. And if you believe the mentally ill should be put to death then perhaps we should start with all the children with down syndrome.

I do not believe the mentally ill should be put to death just for their unfortunate predicament.

But anybody committing a crime as heinous as this, can have no defense whatsoever.

Why you brought the unfortunate people with down syndrome into the equation, I am not sure.

I made the connection because he is obviously mentally ill. And we do not know the environments, situations or developmental challenges he faced to become this way. Usually, individuals who behave like this were sexually abused as children as well.

Is killing him going to act as a preventive measure against similarly mentally ill individuals? If not, then the execution is purely for revenge, which I guess some people prefer.

I am not going to argue with you, I enjoy your postings on a regular basis.

Unfortunately, Thailand is very poor offering assistance to people with mental health issues, I have seen the inside of a mental health institution, (as a visitor), and they really could not care about the people inside there. They are looked on as misfits of society.

Unless things change drastically, which will not be in the near future, be prepared to read more horrific stories about crimes committed by people with mental illnesses.

I am not for the death penalty across the board, but in all my time in Thailand, this has got to be one of the most despicable crimes I have ever read about.

What would it achieve? The man and woman both are either insane or dangerously stupid and should certainly not be allowed to have children, but that applies to untold millions of so-called parents on the planet.

Do you think either of them would have been deterred by the death penalty? I dont.

Sterilising stupid people at puberty would be much more effective and would solve many of the world's other problems too.

He would seek out another child, your solution is no good

Some posts have been edited for being OTT with profanity. Some offensive posts have been removed as well as the replies. Let's keep it civil and within forum rules boundaries, though considering the topic I can understand the emotional responses.

Interesting references to Animals in some posts.

Note he is a Step Father.

Male lions will kill and eat the offspring of his "wife's" former husband?

However, we are not animals and so must behave better than them.

An earlier poster pointed out that this depraved act would not have been deterred if a death sentence was the punishment.

Perhaps public castration followed by monthly public parades with the perp in chains carrying a heavy load might do the trick.

We are too easily allowed to forget these horrific acts.

I was in Saudi in 1970 and in Riyadh, they would bring thieves out in public to have their hands chopped off.

Sometimes, the criminal was brought out and allowed to think his hand was to be chopped off but no.

He was returned to prison, only to have this practice of torture repeated before the actual chop.

Barbaric - of course.

In the case of this 21 year old, sober rapist, justified barbarism as a lesson to every other possible deviant out there.

When enough of these deviant b'stards are on regular parade, the message will start to get through, maybe?

What would it achieve? The man and woman both are either insane or dangerously stupid and should certainly not be allowed to have children, but that applies to untold millions of so-called parents on the planet.

Do you think either of them would have been deterred by the death penalty? I dont.

Sterilising stupid people at puberty would be much more effective and would solve many of the world's other problems too.

On the other hand the death penalty is a sure guarantee that he would not repeat this despicable act.

I do agree with you to a large degree, it does seem to be the trend that people least able to raise children properly breed the most. The human rights people would have a field day with the idea of forced sterilisation. Although I do see it's merits, and I do not think this applies only to Thailand.

Saw this on local news today. DISGUSTING!

Yes exterminate this scumbag. Nothing wrong with it. Batshit crazy humans are not an endangered species. Execution ASAP.

Strict 2 children per family global law with mandatory sterilization for those who prove unfit. Also mandatory termination of pregnancy for those that exceed 2 children + sterilization. World is already overpopulated and needs some strong laws to make it a saner more sustainable place for all.

The human animal is out of control...

The story was horrendous but still enacting the death penalty as law is not the answer. No person of sound mind would commit such an act. And if you believe the mentally ill should be put to death then perhaps we should start with all the children with down syndrome.

I do not believe the mentally ill should be put to death just for their unfortunate predicament.

But anybody committing a crime as heinous as this, can have no defense whatsoever.

Why you brought the unfortunate people with down syndrome into the equation, I am not sure.

I made the connection because he is obviously mentally ill. And we do not know the environments, situations or developmental challenges he faced to become this way. Usually, individuals who behave like this were sexually abused as children as well.

Is killing him going to act as a preventive measure against similarly mentally ill individuals? If not, then the execution is purely for revenge, which I guess some people prefer.

I am not going to argue with you, I enjoy your postings on a regular basis.

Unfortunately, Thailand is very poor offering assistance to people with mental health issues, I have seen the inside of a mental health institution, (as a visitor), and they really could not care about the people inside there. They are looked on as misfits of society.

Unless things change drastically, which will not be in the near future, be prepared to read more horrific stories about crimes committed by people with mental illnesses.

I am not for the death penalty across the board, but in all my time in Thailand, this has got to be one of the most despicable crimes I have ever read about.

Yes, I agree this story was very difficult to read.

It is interesting to read how posters in here justify completly barbaric revenge.

By doing this they make themselves no better than the monster who did this.

But making yourself a monster will only lead to more monsters.

There is obvciously a very serious problem in society [not only in Thailand], but

going down the road of the dark ages will not be a solution !

You reckon..........There are thousands of ISIS guys killing women and children at this very moment...............Are they all insane........Or are they a breed of humans...?

Most of the ISIS "followers" who have committed murders in the West have shown to be people with mental issues. And the rest are deluded by religious faith.

While their actions are quite gruesome, in this case it seems that the young man is mentally challenged.

In medieval England, they had a sentence of hanged, drawn and quartered.

I will spare you all the gory details. However, reading the account of these horrible acts, I cannot but help to propose the above-mentioned sentence as a suitable one.

First time ever i heard of raping a baby, but im not surprised.

There can only be one punishment

Already heard about India, girls from age 7 and up are abducted and used in gangbangs !!

Indian women scarfed, burned in their faces, so uggly for another man, coz man is not happy with wife anymore.

Or just being woman and get raped by lots of Indian men, walking away with this crime.

Just a female kid being used by brothers, uncles and so on.

Dont know how old the woman is and what she knows about having baby, but seems not much.

However there are women just forgetiing (??!!) their child in car or whatever and the kids die.

There are soooooooo many thiings in the world going on, if you would know all, you realy would be disgusted by human nature.

Louis Armstrong sang: what a wonderfull world...... bit optimistic as he should know otherwise?!

The man should have the death sentence. There are no excuses for his actions. Even if mentally ill that man will always be a danger to other children. The death sentence is not cruel or barbaric if done properly.

The women needs to be imprisoned. We don't know what was going through her mind. Perhaps she was afraid of the man, perhaps she was working here as an illegal immigrant and feared arrest and being separated from the baby. Maybe the hot water thing was a mistake, Who knows, but its her duty as a mother to do the right thing, even if she abandoned the baby at the hospital... to keep the poor child suffering all that time is not forgivable and totally selfish.

I hope that baby survives and is not put back into such danger again.

Well, if the little girl survives, the father's genes are already passed on. She will need therapy when she becomes older. Child abuse is often passed on by abused children. There are many more cases of child abuse than is commonly understood. Poverty and lack of education (social education, not academic education) certainly play a part. Putting these two to death would accomplish little. Talk is cheap. What is needed is a governmental or non-profit agency to address the social harm that poverty and poor living conditions causes. Everyone has a message of condemnation. Who will take a positive step?

Do you think either one of them would NOT be deterred from committing another such crime if the death penalty were imposed? They would be dead; thus, deterred from any further crime. What difference does it make if the death penalty deters others or not--it ends the possibility of criminals repeating their crimes.

If others commit similar crimes; the death penalty would deter them from committing any more crimes too.