Obama: Trump ‘woefully unfit’ to be President

webfact

33 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I have many times said Trump is better than HRC, that he isn't PC and he isn't a bought and sold professional politician. That's all the lauding I need to give. I don't need to give more specifics unless someone asks me to, and no one has.

I don't recollect that other poster even mentioning Clinton.

So what he is doing now is not political? 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You sure got the Trump attacks down, but I don't recollect any posts where you laud Clinton. Could that be because you know there isn't anything to laud?

Easy to explain for you. You might not enjoy eating white bread for breakfast, but if someone puts shit on the menu you make a fuss.

Mr Sincerity speaking:

“Sometimes in the heat of debate and speaking on a multitude of issues, you don’t choose the right words or you say the wrong thing,” he told a rally in North Carolina on Thursday night. “I have done that. And, believe it or not, I regret it. I do regret it. Particularly where it may have caused personal pain.”

Here he is spouting stuff that nobody, nobody believes. He should be asked specifics. What specifically does he regret. What from the multitude of offensive and dangerously divisive that he has said does he regret. Trump seems to now want to be a politician. A very very bad one, because his insincerity sticks out like an erect orange nestled penis from a pair of speedos.

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Trump has been audited by the IRS for 15 years or so. Are you SERIOUSLY claiming that the IRS is in collusion with Trump to help him avoid paying tax due?

Where on earth have I even hinted at that? Read again and read my post previous to that. What the 'electorate' need to know is has Trump been telling the truth. Those in the know do not believe he has made 10 Billion dollars, Money to charity? He claims the veterans amongst others, donating 'millions'. He denies having business interests in Russia. He is calling the dems for moving jobs outside America, yet his own companies employ people in China and Bangladesh. THAT is what we need to see. I said earlier, tax avoidance is legal, tax evasion is illegal. Clear now?

20 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

Where on earth have I even hinted at that? Read again and read my post previous to that. What the 'electorate' need to know is has Trump been telling the truth. Those in the know do not believe he has made 10 Billion dollars, Money to charity? He claims the veterans amongst others, donating 'millions'. He denies having business interests in Russia. He is calling the dems for moving jobs outside America, yet his own companies employ people in China and Bangladesh. THAT is what we need to see. I said earlier, tax avoidance is legal, tax evasion is illegal. Clear now?

YOU said

If the President set Precedent (i love that one sorry) in not paying tax that was legally due then where would it end?

Sure seems that you are talking about not paying tax due, and that is what I was responding to.

Doesn't everyone know that running ISIS is a full-time job? 

Meanwhile the Governor of Louisiana has asked the President to hold off on his visit.

Obama Takes Hit For Not Visiting Flooded Louisiana, But Guv Tells Him To Wait

President Barack Obama has come under fire for declining to cut his summer vacation short to travel to flood-ravaged Louisiana, but the state’s governor said a presidential visit at this time would only cause more headaches for officials.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/louisiana-governor-dont-need-visit-president-now

(Breitbart article, not satire evidently)

Trump Visits Louisiana Flood Victims as Hillary Rests and Obama Vacations

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and his running mate Mike Pence are going to Baton Rouge, Louisiana on Friday to meet victims of the flooding that has killed 13 and forced 30,000 Louisianans to leave their homes.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/18/trump-visits-louisiana-flood-victims-as-hillary-rests-and-obama-vacations/

{satire}

TRUMP: OBAMA VACATIONING INSTEAD OF RUNNING ISIS

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—President Obama is vacationing on Martha’s Vineyard when he should be hard at work running isis, Donald Trump charged on Thursday.

In an interview with Fox News, the Republican Presidential nominee said that Obama’s preference for golfing in favor of the demanding day-to-day work of running a terrorist organization shows “what a disaster he has been” at the helm of the Islamic State.

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-obama-vacationing-instead-of-running-isis

Trump’s Empire: A Maze of Debts and Opaque Ties

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/donald-trump-debt.html?emc=edit_na_20160820&nlid=76310506&ref=headline&_r=0

For example, an office building on Avenue of the Americas in Manhattan, of which Mr. Trump is part owner, carries a $950 million loan. Among the lenders: the Bank of China, one of the largest banks in a country that Mr. Trump has railed against as an economic foe of the United States, and Goldman Sachs, a financial institution he has said controls Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee, after it paid her $675,000 in speaking fees.

That New York Times article has to be one of the most alarming bits of investigative reporting I can recall since the Pentagon Papers and Watergate.

How anyone can say Mr. Trump is even remotely a viable presidential candidate, given his financial dealings - and forgetting about his countless other shortcomings, is beyond the pale.

5 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

That New York Times article has to be one of the most alarming bits of investigative reporting I can recall since the Pentagon Papers and Watergate.

How anyone can say Mr. Trump is even remotely a viable presidential candidate, given his financial dealings - and forgetting about his countless other shortcomings, is beyond the pale.

So far no comments from Trump supporters.

15 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

So far no comments from Trump supporters.

I would be a Trump "supporter", but not because I think the sun shines.................................. Perhaps it would be more correct to put me in the "never Hillary" camp. While I am not an American, if she is elected it will be bad for all of us re IS.

5 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Not much to do with Trump per se, and everything to do with "never Hillary". There is only one realistic alternative to HRC and I'd support a rock before HRC.

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not much to do with Trump per se, and everything to do with "never Hillary". There is only one realistic alternative to HRC and I'd support a rock before HRC.

You wait and see the emperor will soon stand there without clothes, for the whole World to see.

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It doesn't matter how you denigrate Trump. It's always going to be "never Clinton" for millions and millions and millions of people.

It's going to need to be some 62+ million "never Clinton "  people .  

TH

But the opportunistic Bloviator did it anyway:

Louisiana governor warns against Trump ‘photo-op’

"The office of Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards signaled that Donald Trump is welcome to visit Louisiana

in the wake of destructive flooding, but only if he does not use it for political gain."

"Donald Trump hasn’t called the governor to inform him of his visit," a spokesman for Edwards' office said in a,

statement Thursday evening. "We welcome him to LA but not for a photo-op.”

“Edwards, a Democrat, also said Thursday night that he would prefer that President Barack Obama wait at least a week to visit.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/john-bel-edwards-trump-louisiana-visit-227194?cmpid=sf

I Survived ‘Trump’ Magazine—Barely

Bills went unpaid. They turned off the electricity. Our paychecks started bouncing.

I got cancer and they canceled my health coverage.

Here’s what it was like to work for Donald Trump’s failed magazine. (sub-title)

By Carey Purcell

August 14, 2016

"I had been at Trump magazine for only four months when my first paycheck bounced."

"We’d heard rumors of the company’s financial troubles, but I had no idea how bad it really was until my landlord called me one afternoon to tell me that my rent check hadn’t cleared."

"I logged into my online banking account and saw, to my amazement, that the magazine I worked for,

the one with the billionaire’s name on the cover—had stiffed me."  :whistling:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/08/donald-trump-magazine-employee-confessional-bankrupt-2016-214155#ixzz4HxuNGfLc 

The Con-Man, the Huckster: The Bloviator.

On 8/19/2016 at 2:03 PM, spidermike007 said:

My guess is that he was faking the sanity part, all of those years. He has now shown that he is certifiably insane, and he could very well become a despot leader, the man responsible for major genocide, and a future war criminal. Regardless of what happens, if he becomes president, there is less than a 1% chance the world will emerge unscathed from it. The US is already facing alot of challenges. This man will insure the country drops a few more notches. If some of what he says was true, and he really intended to follow through on some of his promises, that actually might be a good thing, to some extent. But, he means nothing he says, and he does nothing he promises. He has demonstrated this over his entire lifetime. His credibility is next to zero. So, the broken promises will make Blundering Barry look like an amateur, which of course he is. 

Carves Trump a new one and hits Blundering Barry in the nuts as he walks out the door. Well done, sir. 

2 hours ago, Skywalker69 said:

There isn´t that many rednecks and hillbillys in the US, is there?

Trump is likely to end up with 38% of the unpopular vote, give or take one percent. (Could be worse, but not better.)

Based on a voter participation of 130 million voters in total. 

About half of the 38% will be Republicans voting Republican for Potus. The other half will be red in the area of the neck.

Democrats are moving well toward getting back majority control of the Senate, perhaps with 52 or possibly 53 Democrats which would exceed (wildly) everyone's expectations of even several months ago. Much tuffer for the D's in the House...still, after November R's are going to lose a bunch of House seats in New York state and in Pennsylvania in particular. If HRC wins red Georgia which is presently a tossup, D's would get two or three House seats there alone (Bill won GA in 92). 

We'll need to see how the House districts go in the Ohio River Valley through several states: southwest PA (and also W VA); southern Ohio, northern KY, southern IN and also southern IL, through northern MO to the Mississippi River to include Memphis in TN right around the juncture where the two become one. When Democrats dominate there they win, which last happened in 2006 and 2008. Looking now for a do-over by recapturing the moderate hill and valley voters who can't picture Trump as potus, who told GW in 2006 to stuff his foreign war, and who bought into Obama in 2008. (We got one' of 'em who posts here sometimes from practically right there.)

Trump's kids are cashing in on his campaign.

Republican Donald Trump has so far paid $7.7 million in campaign contributions to his own companies and children, according to a filing with the Federal Elections Commission, and as the campaign transitions to the general election those payments are increasing. In May, they totaled at least $1.1 million—nearly 20 percent of all campaign spending that month—and in July, another $800,000 came into the Trump brood.

https://news.vice.com/article/trumps-kids-are-cashing-in-on-his-campaign

1 hour ago, Alive said:

In England isn't there betting on pretty much anything. What are they taking for Trump to win against Hillary in November?

William Hill House of London:

Clinton has odds of 1-4 to win, which is the probability percentage of 80%

Trump has odds of 3-1 or 25%

FYI, the Wm. Hill 2012 re-election odds for Barack Obama's successful campaign were 1-5 or the probability of 83%.

And Romney's big deal on immigration was the milquetoast of "self-deportation." Romney got 27% of the Hispanic vote while Trump is struggling to get somewhere near to 20%.

The beat goes on...

• 3 weeks later...

Every Major Florida Newspaper Just Demanded A Criminal Investigation of Trump.

Florida’s three largest newspapers – the Miami Herald, the Tampa Bay Times and the Orlando Sentinel – just called for a federal investigation of Republican nominee Donald Trump’s payoff to Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi, which forced the Republican nominee to pay an IRS fine and re-ignited media coverage of the Trump University scam and cover up. To date, 827 Floridians have joined the New York Attorney General’s lawsuit against Donald Trump.

The Tampa Bay Times wrote a tough editorial entitled “Feds should investigate Bondi-Trump connection”:

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/09/12/every-major-florida-newspaper-calling-criminal-investigation-trumps-bribe-pam-bondi/

The co-founder of LinkedIn said on Monday that he will give up to $5 million to veterans groups as part of a crowdfunding campaign if Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump releases his tax returns.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/9/12/1569433/-LinkedIn-co-founder-pledges-to-donate-5-million-to-veterans-if-Trump-releases-his-taxes

Archived