Obama: Trump ‘woefully unfit’ to be President

webfact

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, iReason said:

:cheesy:

Thanks for this vid. You will find a longer one on the tube running to just under 4 mins. What can I say politely about Mr Cohen, Trumps lawyer.....................nothing really. The longer video makes it crystal clear concerning tax returns. Cohen says as Trumps counsel that he will absolutely not allow Trump to release his tax returns while there is an audit going on (despite the IRS saying there is no problem with doing that). No doubt that the completion of the audit will be delayed until well well after the elections.

15 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Thanks for this vid. You will find a longer one on the tube running to just under 4 mins. What can I say politely about Mr Cohen, Trumps lawyer.....................nothing really. The longer video makes it crystal clear concerning tax returns. Cohen says as Trumps counsel that he will absolutely not allow Trump to release his tax returns while there is an audit going on (despite the IRS saying there is no problem with doing that). No doubt that the completion of the audit will be delayed until well well after the elections.

What's the big deal with tax returns? Just trying find a smoking gun? It was like pulling teeth to get Obama to release his birth certificate and to my knowledge has never released his Harvard transcripts. Trump is a businessman, I would not be surprised if his tax returns show him taking advantage of the system at every chance he gets. Most others would to.

1 hour ago, Crowes said:

What's the big deal with tax returns? Just trying find a smoking gun? It was like pulling teeth to get Obama to release his birth certificate and to my knowledge has never released his Harvard transcripts. Trump is a businessman, I would not be surprised if his tax returns show him taking advantage of the system at every chance he gets. Most others would to.

How completely naive.

Firstly there is nothing wrong with taking advantage of Tax law or as you put it 'the system'. If you are allowed to claim tax against something, or not pay tax against something, then the law entitles you to do that. This is why getting a good accountant is not an expense, they pay for themselves many times over with the money they can save you. Tax avoidance is legal, Tax EVASION is illegal.

Trump has been making claims that he has given millions to charities such as the Veterans etc,he has made claims he is self funding his campaigns, this will al be on his tax returns. The tax returns will also show exactly the amount of business he is doing (giving employment to) in China, India, Bangladesh, when he keeps saying the Dems have got rid of American jobs and outsourced them to other countries. We know Trump is lying about this. Trump is doing business with Russia at a high level. He claims he has never been bankrupt (bizarre), he claims he has made 10 Billion dollars. The truth is, he is NOT telling the truth, that is why he will not release his tax returns, because it will show him for the liar he is and it will show that some of the business deals he is associated with make him totally unfit to hold office.

This is not a case of seeing if he takes advantage of legal loopholes it is to see if he is committing felony crimes, and all the indications are  that there is a high probability that he is.

Obama released all the documents demanded of him. He did not have to, but he did.

1 hour ago, Andaman Al said:

How completely naive.

Firstly there is nothing wrong with taking advantage of Tax law or as you put it 'the system'. If you are allowed to claim tax against something, or not pay tax against something, then the law entitles you to do that. This is why getting a good accountant is not an expense, they pay for themselves many times over with the money they can save you. Tax avoidance is legal, Tax EVASION is illegal.

Trump has been making claims that he has given millions to charities such as the Veterans etc,he has made claims he is self funding his campaigns, this will al be on his tax returns. The tax returns will also show exactly the amount of business he is doing (giving employment to) in China, India, Bangladesh, when he keeps saying the Dems have got rid of American jobs and outsourced them to other countries. We know Trump is lying about this. Trump is doing business with Russia at a high level. He claims he has never been bankrupt (bizarre), he claims he has made 10 Billion dollars. The truth is, he is NOT telling the truth, that is why he will not release his tax returns, because it will show him for the liar he is and it will show that some of the business deals he is associated with make him totally unfit to hold office.

This is not a case of seeing if he takes advantage of legal loopholes it is to see if he is committing felony crimes, and all the indications are  that there is a high probability that he is.

Obama released all the documents demanded of him. He did not have to, but he did.

It's naive to think that Trump is involved in felonies that can be uncovered by looking at his tax returns, but the Feds who review them can't come to that same conclusion? I don't doubt he has embellished things that his tax returns might reveal as false, but to insinuate he's breaking the law is just absurd. But even if he did, he would have to show intent right? Same as Hillary in the email scandal, LMAO!!!! /sarcasm

Bottom line, the demand for Trumps tax returns are nothing but a liberal ploy to obtain that "I gotcha moment". If Hillary can blatantly break the law while holding public office and get away with it, Trump's private tax returns aren't going to mean a thing. Even if the liberal media tries their best.

12 minutes ago, Crowes said:

It's naive to think that Trump is involved in felonies that can be uncovered by looking at his tax returns, but the Feds who review them can't come to that same conclusion? I don't doubt he has embellished things that his tax returns might reveal as false, but to insinuate he's breaking the law is just absurd. But even if he did, he would have to show intent right? Same as Hillary in the email scandal, LMAO!!!! /sarcasm

Bottom line, the demand for Trumps tax returns are nothing but a liberal ploy to obtain that "I gotcha moment". If Hillary can blatantly break the law while holding public office and get away with it, Trump's private tax returns aren't going to mean a thing. Even if the liberal media tries their best.

Oooooh but they mean a lot !!  Why should two hundred million other Americans bother with following tax law if the guy running for President doesn't. If the President set Precedent (i love that one sorry) in not paying tax that was legally due then where would it end? You are correct there is not enough information on the tax return to state certain things, but there are enough investigative journalists just chomping at the bit to prove right or wrong what is on those returns. As you all spout off about certain security issues involving blanket surveillance "if you are doing nothing wrong, you have nothing to be frightened of"! Trump led the campaign to have Obama's birth certificate published, now publish your tax returns Trump and be damned! - The problem is he will be!

Oh and I am not discussing emails, I am discussing tax returns.

^^^

Doesn't really matter does it?

The lying Bloviator is, well, toast. :D

A sordid footnote in the annals of the putrid refuse that is Trump.

:thumbsup:

The Trumpeteer's only response: Standard Deflection.

But, but, but, Hillary... :facepalm:

Enjoy your Alex Jones, Crowes.

If he has nothing to hide it's very easy to get rid of this albatross - just release the Tax returns. There is nothing holding him back from doing it. Just do it Donald. Increasingly Romney looks to be correct - there are horrible monsters lurking in his returns. What could they be? What could they be? Must be incendiary for his to think it better not to release them and wear the label of being hypocrite. 

27 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Rather ironic that the lying left accused Romney of the same thing. :lol:

Rather ironic that he released them and now wants Trump to do the same.

Easy peasy, if he has nothing to hide just release the Tax returns. No problem. Unless of course he has something to hide.

6 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

He probably saw what happened to Romney. He released two years and all they did is demand more.  It is never ending - better to just ignore these hypocrites completely.

Is there anything more pathetic than.a Trump apologist?

So sad what the right wing conspiracy media has done to these guys. 

1 hour ago, Ulysses G. said:

Rather ironic that the lying left accused Romney of the same thing. :lol:

The lying left? That's hurtful. 

What are we lying about, anyway? I realize we're all liars but specifically? Nevermind, Republican presidential candidates don't have to release taxes. They're above disclosure. 

Speaking of lies...remember this song? I liked it. Direct rip off of the Beatles but still catchy. 

1 hour ago, Ulysses G. said:

He probably saw what happened to Romney. He released two years and all they did is demand more.  It is never ending - better to just ignore these hypocrites completely.

Trump was one those saying Romney should release his tax returns.  Just mentioned that since you brought up hypocrites.

TH  

Add yet another Republican (Richard Cross) to switch sides.

Benghazi mom speechwriter reveals he might vote for Clinton:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/richard-cross-benghazi-speechwriter-vote-227131

Cross said he “may yet have to vote for her because of the epic deficiencies of my own party's nominee.”

2 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

And here is Trump demanding Romney's Tax returns.  You are such an apologist you don't realise you are making apologies for the biggest hypocrite of them all. What excuse will you come up with now for the video below.

On August 17, 2016 at 1:22 PM, Credo said:

I am not a fan of Trump and I couldn't see myself voting for him, but he does have my sympathy.   Over the years, I have seen him on television and seen some of his interviews.   I also watched some of The Apprentice, with mild interest.   

In many of his interviews in the past, he seemed to show a level-headedness about a lot of issues.   

That seems to have disappeared in this race for the Whitehouse.   

My guess is that he was faking the sanity part, all of those years. He has now shown that he is certifiably insane, and he could very well become a despot leader, the man responsible for major genocide, and a future war criminal. Regardless of what happens, if he becomes president, there is less than a 1% chance the world will emerge unscathed from it. The US is already facing alot of challenges. This man will insure the country drops a few more notches. If some of what he says was true, and he really intended to follow through on some of his promises, that actually might be a good thing, to some extent. But, he means nothing he says, and he does nothing he promises. He has demonstrated this over his entire lifetime. His credibility is next to zero. So, the broken promises will make Blundering Barry look like an amateur, which of course he is. 

The incoherent, Flip-Flopping Bloviator "regrets" his ignorant, crass, bigoted statements,

while attached to his latest life support: The Teleprompter. 

Like the stiff that he is, he just can't say it himself.

While not saying much at all, he has to read what his insiders wrote for him.

Basically, deflecting blame and dismissing concern over his crackpot statements as PC criticism.

"I will always tell the truth" :cheesy:

I wonder if he "regrets" saying this:

"I've always said, if you run for president, you shouldn't be allowed to use teleprompters,"

Trump said last year.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/08/18/trump-betting-teleprompter-winning-election.html

"He then mocked politicians who read off teleprompters before continuing,

“you shouldn’t be allowed, because you don’t know what you’re going to get."

"Look what happened with Obama, where he’s a teleprompter guy."

"No, it’s true. … you don’t want a scripted president.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/08/14/trump-presidential-candidates-shouldnt-be-allowed-to-use-teleprompters/

The Bloviator: The Definition of a Con Artist.

Trumpeteers = Suckers. :facepalm:

Mr. Trump heads to Louisiana...

But: "Trump is 'woefully unfit' to be President", said by this guy who doesn't even feel the urge and is too busy to visit Louisiana to have a first hand impression.

obama_golfing.jpg

And Mrs. Clinton has taken off until Sunday. Whereas I'm quite sure, she also won't be seen too close to Louisiana. You know, there is a lot of water - And she could melt.

2 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

And here is Trump demanding Romney's Tax returns.  You are such an apologist you don't realise you are making apologies for the biggest hypocrite of them all. What excuse will you come up with now for the video below.

Ouch!

:cheesy:

23 minutes ago, iReason said:

The incoherent, Flip-Flopping Bloviator "regrets" his ignorant, crass, bigoted statements,

while attached to his latest life support: The Teleprompter. 

Like the stiff that he is, he just can't say it himself.

While not saying much at all, he has to read what his insiders wrote for him.

Basically, deflecting blame and dismissing concern over his crackpot statements as PC criticism.

"I will always tell the truth" :cheesy:

I wonder if he "regrets" saying this:

"I've always said, if you run for president, you shouldn't be allowed to use teleprompters,"

Trump said last year.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/08/18/trump-betting-teleprompter-winning-election.html

"He then mocked politicians who read off teleprompters before continuing,

“you shouldn’t be allowed, because you don’t know what you’re going to get."

"Look what happened with Obama, where he’s a teleprompter guy."

"No, it’s true. … you don’t want a scripted president.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/08/14/trump-presidential-candidates-shouldnt-be-allowed-to-use-teleprompters/

The Bloviator: The Definition of a Con Artist.

Trumpeteers = Suckers. :facepalm:

You sure got the Trump attacks down, but I don't recollect any posts where you laud Clinton. Could that be because you know there isn't anything to laud?

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You sure got the Trump attacks down, but I don't recollect any posts where you laud Clinton. Could that be because you know there isn't anything to laud?

Maybe because the threads are about Trump. The Threads are not about Clinton. Just a suggestion.

15 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

Oooooh but they mean a lot !!  Why should two hundred million other Americans bother with following tax law if the guy running for President doesn't. If the President set Precedent (i love that one sorry) in not paying tax that was legally due then where would it end? You are correct there is not enough information on the tax return to state certain things, but there are enough investigative journalists just chomping at the bit to prove right or wrong what is on those returns. As you all spout off about certain security issues involving blanket surveillance "if you are doing nothing wrong, you have nothing to be frightened of"! Trump led the campaign to have Obama's birth certificate published, now publish your tax returns Trump and be damned! - The problem is he will be!

Oh and I am not discussing emails, I am discussing tax returns.

Trump has been audited by the IRS for 15 years or so. Are you SERIOUSLY claiming that the IRS is in collusion with Trump to help him avoid paying tax due?

9 minutes ago, iReason said:

@Post 441 Andreas2

But, but, but, Obama...

But, but, but, Hillary...

Another Text-Book Deflection.

The Trumpeteers got nothin':lol:

Louisiana is suffering through the worst disaster since Hurricane Sandy. More than 20,000 people were displaced in the flooding.

Going there and getting a first hand impression, even if Mr. Trump can't help very much, I guess, looks quite presidential - At least to me.

11 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You sure got the Trump Clinton attacks down, but I don't recollect any posts where you laud Clinton Trump. Could that be because you know there isn't anything to laud?

4 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

You sure got the Trump Clinton attacks down, but I don't recollect any posts where you laud Clinton Trump. Could that be because you know there isn't anything to laud?

I have many times said Trump is better than HRC, that he isn't PC and he isn't a bought and sold professional politician. That's all the lauding I need to give. I don't need to give more specifics unless someone asks me to, and no one has.

I don't recollect that other poster even mentioning Clinton.

Archived