Obama: Trump ‘woefully unfit’ to be President

webfact

Indeed that is a very serious criminal charge against trump.

LOCK HIM UP!

Perhaps he can serve his sentence with Bernie Madoff ...

Con men / scam artists of a feather.                                                                                                                      

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Skywalker69 said:

Deplorable: KY Gov. Matt Bevin Calls For Bloodshed If Trump Loses.

http://crooksandliars.com/2016/09/deplorable-ky-gov-matt-bevin-calls

Extremely deplorable.

Recent saw a statistic that about 60 percent of trump supporters think Obama is Muslim.

So Hillary may have underestimated the basket of deplorable being only 50 percent. 

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Recent saw a statistic that about 60 percent of trump supporters think Obama is Muslim.

You know what they say about statistics.

I do not know ANY Trump supporters that think Obama is a Muslim. However, most of them do agree that his policies are doing very little to stop Islamic terrorism.

4 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

You know what they say about statistics.

I do not know ANY Trump supporters that think Obama is a Muslim. However, most of them do agree that his policies are doing very little to stop Islamic terrorism.

It matters not who you know.

23 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

Deplorable: KY Gov. Matt Bevin Calls For Bloodshed If Trump Loses.

http://crooksandliars.com/2016/09/deplorable-ky-gov-matt-bevin-calls

Truly shocking. The Trumpeteers on here need to take a long hard cold look at themselves and what they are supporting. By association they are guilty of supporting policies that are basically encouraging insurrection - Treason. The USA is taking a huge leap down a very dark hole. To sum up the state of US politics in the 21 century now requires one word.................MADNESS.

On 8/7/2016 at 5:03 PM, iReason said:

The Neo-Nazis speak of their "Glorious Leader":

God Bless You, Donald Trump

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
August 5, 2016

"Once again demonstrating the fact that it is literally impossible to produce anti-Trump propaganda, 

The (((New York Times)))

has put out this video of voices from Trump rallies, trying to assert that it is bad and evil that, 

the people are organizing behind their collective racial interests."

"You failed again, New York Times."

"But thanks for making an awesome inspirational video for the people."

http://www.dailystormer.com/god-bless-you-donald-trump/

Hear the Bloviator's Mussolini 'murica:

A foul cesspool of bigoted ignorance and hate fueled by the despicable Bloviator.

So in your world, only people you approve of are allowed to speak their minds?

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

So in your world, only people you approve of are allowed to speak their minds?

Where does he say that? I am intrigued. He says:

A foul cesspool of bigoted ignorance and hate fueled by the despicable Bloviator.

That is not questioning their right to say what they want, but by saying itchy are equally open to criticism. I am amazed that you support them. Media brainwashing acts really quick.

The Westboro Baptist Church are allowed to speak their minds, but I bet you don't like what they say. Not sure this bunch are a whole lot different and now they are openly calling for insurrection at Governor level.

I really get the "i hate Hillary' thing but what I cannot rationalise is how because of that, seemingly educated people (and a lot not so) can support anything that Trump stands for, or his zealous supporters. America is really screwed. This will take a generation to even coming closely to resolve.

Interesting analysis of the differences between trump and Hitler.

They may indeed be different, but their SUPPORTERS (the deplorables and those seeking a strong man CON MAN offering quick/simplistic/too good to be true answers to complex issues) are quite similar.

Is Trump a megalomaniacal demagogue? Yes. Is he a sociopath? Undoubtedly. Is he dangerous? Maybe.

Are we that terrified? Are we that hateful? Are we that frightened, that cowardly, that selfish, that helpless, that cold-hearted, that dumb, that easily manipulated, that easily provoked? Are we so bereft of answers, so pathetically hopeless, that all we can come up with is easy scapegoating and blind fealty to Our Great Leader? Are We The People really going to fall for the dumbest, oldest, easiest trick in the book?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/09/13/dont-compare-donald-trump-to-adolf-hitler-it-belittles-hitler/?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-e%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.8f36b1348295

I'm not one to normally quote President Obama, as I'm not particularly fond of him, though admit he has great oratory skills. However, I couldn't have said better what he stated about Trump as reported in Time Magazine. Bemused is the adjective Time used to describe Obama's demeanor when asked about Trump being a champion for working people.  Indeed.

The Republican nominee was a major target of the president, who said Trump is “not really a plans guy, a facts guy” and even questioned his business sense. Most business people, Obama said, obtain success without leaving a “trail of lawsuits, workers who didn’t get paid” and workers who “feel like they got cheated.”

“This is the guy you want to be championing working people?” a bemused Obama asked, joking that “the Donald” doesn’t want working people living in his condominiums or playing on his golf courses. “He spent most of his life staying as far away of working people as he could. And now this guy is going to be the champion for working people?”

http://time.com/4490001/barack-obama-speech-pennsylvania-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/

Trump 'gold card' now 65% off  :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Line up Deplorables and shell out $35 bux for your "slashed Gold Card".

Too good. :lol:

Dunning

Now voters can get a Trump campaign "gold" membership on the cheap. (sub-title)

"The gold membership card was previously only available to donors who contributed $100,

but now the minimum donation has been slashed to $35, according to the web site."

"Please know that not just anyone is eligible for Executive Membership," said the site's pitch."

""It's a power, duty, and responsibility reserved only for those supporters who have displayed a steadfast commitment, to our movement."

http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/15/news/companies/trump-gold-card/index.html?iid=ob_article_footer

Sounds like some K-Tel, late night TV Preacher. :cheesy:

The Bloviator. Whatta cheesy putz...

Kruger.

160815102148-trump-card-35-dollars-780x439.jpg

Trump the "successful" business man, yeah right. Rip off the little man and make more for yourself!

The small business owners Trump never paid in full

http://us.cnn.com/2016/09/13/politics/trump-small-business-owners/index.html

"When he's nice, he's very, very nice. And when he's nasty, he's immensely nasty. He is as rough as they get," says Hyman, who claims he spent years buried in litigation with Trump.

Even more woes for Trump.

New York attorney general opens probe of Trump Foundation

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-investigation-idUSKCN11J2SY?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=57d8d37604d301697a3f60b0&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

"My interest in this issue really is in my capacity as regulator of nonprofits in New York state. And we have been concerned that the Trump Foundation may have engaged in some impropriety from that point of view,"

8 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

I am amazed that you support them. Media brainwashing acts really quick.

I do not support that kind of attitude and talk at all…but media brainwashing works both ways :)

I too could film crooked hillary supporters mouthing off at mr trumps…..and selectively edit it to present a picture of rabid savages.

Here's my favorite.  Trump got another foundation to give his foundation  $150k. The Trump foundation then gave 150k to the Palm Beach Police Foundation in his name. For his generosity, Trump was given an award by the Palm Beach Police at an event at Trump's Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, which charged the Palm Beach Police Foundation over $200K for the event.  Holy sh*t. The man has no conscience at all.

TH 

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/how-donald-trump-exploited-charity-for-personal-gain/499535/

4 hours ago, Silurian said:

Trump the "successful" business man, yeah right. Rip off the little man and make more for yourself!

The small business owners Trump never paid in full

http://us.cnn.com/2016/09/13/politics/trump-small-business-owners/index.html

"When he's nice, he's very, very nice. And when he's nasty, he's immensely nasty. He is as rough as they get," says Hyman, who claims he spent years buried in litigation with Trump.

What the anti Trumpists don't seem to understand is that it's not that Trump supporters think he's so great or that he hasn't done bad things in the past. The thing that energises them is getting the establishment out of power. They hate the establishment so much they will support any candidate that opposes it. Look how well Bernie did.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Obama must be sweating now that his "legacy" is in peril. Despite his support for HRC she continues to self destruct and Trump gains. The anti Trumpists should be afraid, very afraid. Unfit or not, he now has an excellent chance of being the next president.

HRC is ahead or tied in each swing state. Trump is behind or tied in every swing state. While Mike Dukakis had a loser in 1988 when he said the campaign was about "competence," HRC has a winner when she says this campaign is about temperament, personality, competence. 

That said, Trump can win Ohio and Florida and still lose the Electoral College vote. Nothing says Trump will win either state or both of 'em, but that is the calculation. (Each state is run by the Republican party and while Gov. Kasich is lukewarm in Ohio (18 Electoral College votes), Gov. Rick Scott is gung-ho in Florida (29 EC votes). That's 47 ECVs. 

The reason is that HRC is well ahead in Pennsylvania (20 EC votes) and Virginia (13 EC votes) and consistently has the edge in historically red North Carolina - 15 EC votes. That's 48 ECVs.

Trump is behind in every blue state while Clinton is tied or ahead in several red states, to include North Carolina (15 EC votes), Georgia (16 EC votes), Arizona (11 EC votes). That's 41 Electoral College votes that historically go to the Republican in an election of Potus that Trump has to fight to try to retain, while Trump is not ahead in any blue state (close in Iowa). Trump is having to use his campaign resources to hold the line on the ECVs Romney got in losing in 2012, so that just doesn't do it.

Trump can't break the 45% mark in the one-on-one popular vote, and he was at 45% in only the one CNN skewed poll which CNN has not repeated in its methodology. (Polling science is set, however, creating the predicate of how many of each demographic will actually vote is an art. Obama and his people were precisely on the mark twice, in 2008 and in 2012. HRC has the same Obama internal polling people. Trump has media people around him, not pollsters and the science of elections and voting.)  

A campaign must identify its voters then, believe me, on polling day go grab 'em by the scruff of the neck and force walk 'em to the polling station. That's how you win. Media candidates without organisation and discipline don't cut it. 

Here's the news I read and it's documented and quoted from ABC news. Not sure but maybe your Colin Powell is not the same as mine. Just to eliminate confusion here is his picture:

Trump a 'National Disgrace' Colin Powell Wrote in Hacked Emails

WireAP_292af24e574f4da3b40456df8efc44ec_

Newly revealed emails hacked from the private account of former Republican secretary of stateColin Powell show the retired four-star general repeatedly blasting Donald Trump, describing him as a "national disgrace" who engaged in a "racist" movement.

https://gma.yahoo.com/trump-national-disgrace-colin-powell-wrote-hacked-emails-072332768--abc-news-topstories.html

3 minutes ago, keemapoot said:

Here's the news I read and it's documented and quoted from ABC news. Not sure but maybe your Colin Powell is not the same as mine. Just to eliminate confusion here is his picture:

Trump a 'National Disgrace' Colin Powell Wrote in Hacked Emails

WireAP_292af24e574f4da3b40456df8efc44ec_

https://gma.yahoo.com/trump-national-disgrace-colin-powell-wrote-hacked-emails-072332768--abc-news-topstories.html

Nope. That is your liberal left media cutting out the important facts and going back to the same thing all democrats do.   Saying trump is bad. Lol

no dice

Powell used the word "racist."

The David Duke voters in Indiana and nationally vote Republican. Governor Mike Pence and his "Religious Discrimination Law" and The Ignoramus Donald Trump and his walls, both physical and metaphysical.

Duke, Pence, Trump.

Sixty percent of Trump voters still believe Barack Obama was not born in the United States. HRC says these voters are "deplorable." I've been saying for years they are rightwhingenut fringe crackpots. Duke, Pence, Trump and the rightwingnoids are joined at the hip. Even Ben Carson doesn't want to separate 'em. 

56 minutes ago, Publicus said:

Powell used the word "racist."

The David Duke voters in Indiana and nationally vote Republican. Governor Mike Pence and his "Religious Discrimination Law" and The Ignoramus Donald Trump and his walls, both physical and metaphysical.

Duke, Pence, Trump.

Sixty percent of Trump voters still believe Barack Obama was not born in the United States. HRC says these voters are "deplorable." I've been saying for years they are rightwhingenut fringe crackpots. Duke, Pence, Trump and the rightwingnoids are joined at the hip. Even Ben Carson doesn't want to separate 'em. 

Poorly educated or not, good, honest salt of the earth working men and women should be honored, and I do so. However, those inbred bigots, racists, and other Deliverance-types Trump supporters truly are deplorable, and should be called such. The very sad pity that makes all the other unfortunate Trump supporters look complicit and stupid is the fact that they are all supporting the same bigot-baiter.

Off-topic posts have been removed.   Also some very inflammatory posts have also been removed.   The 30 day suspension for those who cannot follow the simple rule of staying on topic is still on the table.   Inflammatory and nasty posts about Trump are not welcome.   If you have nothing to say, then please don't post.  

You have been warned, again.  

On 2016-09-13 at 8:50 PM, Andaman Al said:

Truly shocking. The Trumpeteers on here need to take a long hard cold look at themselves and what they are supporting. By association they are guilty of supporting policies that are basically encouraging insurrection - Treason. The USA is taking a huge leap down a very dark hole. To sum up the state of US politics in the 21 century now requires one word.................MADNESS.

It has started.

Police hunt for Trump supporter who sucker-punched 69-year-old woman outside NC rally.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/police-hunt-for-trump-supporter-who-sucker-punched-69-year-old-woman-outside-nc-rally/

24 minutes ago, PTC said:

Donald Trump's history of suggesting Obama is a Muslim

You should try actually reading the links that you post.

"My position is clear, the President's position is clear. I don't think the President's a Muslim, but I don't think it's my obligation to go out and repeat that every time someone who feels that way says something." - Donald Trump

Archived