"Prachinburi Puller" fined 500 baht for public tug - but girl who took video could face 5 years!

webfact

"Prachinburi Puller" fined 500 baht for public tug - but girl who took video could face 5 years!

p2.jpg

Image: Daily News

PRACHINBURI: -- Police in Prachinburi have cautioned members of the public about posting indecent videos after a man gave himself up for masturbating in a public place.

A video of the incident earlier in the week at a minivan rank was posted by the girl who was flashed. But police have warned that a computer crime may have been committed, reported Daily News.

Posting indecent images online could attract a 5 year prison sentence or a 100,000 baht fine.

Police acknowledged that in this case the poster had committed a public service in helping the force find a public menace. 

Many people had recognized the 40 year man who works for a well known department store in the north eastern town.

But they said that footage of this kind should be censored so that it could not be construed as indecent material. And they said they are still looking into the matter to see if a crime was committed in posting the clip.

Meanwhile, a man named only as "Doh" turned himself in to cops and admitted he was the "Prajinburi Puller". He gave a variety of excuses for his behavior at the minivan rank:

"I didn't intend to do it. I was drunk. I saw the girl and so I did it. It was my first time," were his efforts at mitigation.

He was fined 500 baht for offending public morals.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-08-03

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pachinburi Puller... I like it, catchy nickname. He should sue for character defamation and make sure it includes pain and suffering and the 500 Baht he had to pay. How would you feel if people were allowed to video record you wanking on a bus and post it to Facebook?

21 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

by this logic,  the guy posting the public blow job should fry.

And pay the fine of 1 million baht (10 times more because it was a farang). Oh there were 2 farang involved so double it.

Edited by Thian

57 minutes ago, anotheruser said:

The Pachinburi Puller... I like it, catchy nickname. He should sue for character defamation and make sure it includes pain and suffering and the 500 Baht he had to pay. How would you feel if people were allowed to video record you wanking on a bus and post it to Facebook?

:lol:

oh you silly billy, you could have popped into a thai massage parlour (message to BIB, of which there are thousands) and a pretty little thai girl would have done the job for you, and probably got some change.

How screwed up can the legal system be, the guy should get 5 years and the video maker. 500 THB reward !!

Men here have little to no decensence, you can hardly drive down any road with out one urinating in public.

Even saw one whacking in a urinal, what is that, animal insticent ?

For reporting a crime and producing the evidence of the crime committed, reward up to 5 years imprisonment, the only comment I can say about this is I am so glad I sold up my Thai property last year and moved back home after 16 years living in a country like this just makes me cringe and the uneducated stupid people running the country think they are so clever and wonderful ruler’s.  

4 hours ago, dageurreotype said:

:lol:

I agree -  What a load of To55ers 

The fact is that more people have been slaughtered in the name of religion than for any other single reason. That, my friends, is true perversion.

5 hours ago, anotheruser said:

I solve that problem by not jerking off in public. You should try my workaround some time, it really works.

1 hour ago, gchurch259 said:

Men here have little to no decensence, you can hardly drive down any road with out one urinating in public.

Even saw one whacking in a urinal, what is that, animal insticent ?

Not restricted to men....but don't ask me for the videos! :lol: