That's him! The Indian passenger no taxi driver wanted in their cab

webfact

Had some clown try that on me in Bangkok on Suk years ago.  He seemed to be of Middle Eastern origins.

"What is Thai money?  You have Thai money?  Show me, I don't know what it is."

And this is on Sukhumvit, with an exchange counter on every block.

I asked what he had, he said US dollars, kept repeating "what is" and "show me."

I told him to give me $20 US and I'll give him 20 baht.  The kid practically vanished.

So why is his face pixelated? I thought that was reserved for Thai perps. Westerners get identifiable photos when caught. Do Indians get the same defamation protection as Thai criminals do? Why is there no mention of overstay prosecution if he has been pulling this crap since February?

On 8/4/2016 at 11:39 PM, mesterm said:

Not all Muslims are Indians.

So you are trying to say  that a tour guide and fyi to be a tour guide in an area you obviously need to know the place/ppl well and one of the ways to know it very well is to be a local yourself isn't actually an indian? So who was the tour guide? An arab foreigner who works as a tour guide in india?

32 minutes ago, Howitzer said:

So you are trying to say  that a tour guide and fyi to be a tour guide in an area you obviously need to know the place/ppl well and one of the ways to know it very well is to be a local yourself isn't actually an indian? So who was the tour guide? An arab foreigner who works as a tour guide in india?

I think the new quoting system may have caused a misunderstanding as people can't read where the comment thread comes from.

47 minutes ago, mesterm said:

I think the new quoting system may have caused a misunderstanding as people can't read where the comment thread comes from.

yeah it doesn't quote the previous poster just that one post the previous system would show the entire exchange but the problem is they have a limit and sometimes the exchanges can really drag into 100s of posts leading to thousands and thousands of words a person has in his post just by quotation alone.

9 hours ago, Howitzer said:

yeah it doesn't quote the previous poster just that one post the previous system would show the entire exchange but the problem is they have a limit and sometimes the exchanges can really drag into 100s of posts leading to thousands and thousands of words a person has in his post just by quotation alone.

Yeah. Maybe it's been reported in the forum upgrade comments topic but I'll go post it again anyway.