Need some servicing in Pattaya? Miss Manao should see you right!

Jonathan Fairfield

Need some servicing in Pattaya? Miss Manao should see you right!

tr.jpg

Image: Thairath

PATTAYA:-- Men usually leave mundane jobs like looking after the air-con servicing personnel to their wives while they go out and have a beer.

But one engineer in Pattaya is finding that many men now prefer to stay home and make sure that the job is being done properly.....

For the engineer is not your average Somchai but a very attractive lady called Nong Manao  (Miss Lime) who has been wowing the world of social media after her business page on Facebook attracted a lot of new customers. 

The curvaceous engineer is 26 years old.

Her company - "Dee Taworn Air Service" (loosely translated as 'always good air conditioner servicing') - has seen a spike in business from 2 jobs a day to 4 or 5 per day as netizens have picked up on the story.

Manao - real name Suthanut Khamsom -  has been getting a lot of interested phone callers - and many are clearly interested in a different kind of service than the one she advertises.

"There are some pests phoning in," she said. "Saying make sure you come alone and things like that. Others just want to chat me up and gab on and on. While more still phone me up to ask me if I have had my lunch yet."

But the conscientious Manao is completely uninterested in those who don't want her air-con expertise: "I just want to do my job," she added.

While reporters were interviewing Manao there was a call on her phone. It came from a man in Songkhla (in the far south of Thailand) who claimed he needed her to sort out his air-con. 

Manao turned down the offer saying she only catered to Pattaya and the surrounding area.

Everybody present laughed good naturedly as she smiled and put the phone down to continue her work.

Source: ThaiRath: http://www.thairath.co.th/content/682733

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-08-06

More woman, if they are interested, should follow in her foot steps.  Worked many women like her.  Their views on things are usually refreshing and interesting. 

She is good looking, but who would dare insult with frivolous sexual gestures ?  

More power to her. She's doing a legitimate job. But as usual, it's you dastardly sexist pigs who think only of her looks. Shame on you. I order you in the name of political correctness to desist from commenting on this personage other than to praise her for being Thailand's answer to Rosie the Riveter.

1 hour ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

engineer seems to describe any one who can use a screw driver in this country. back in my day it meant someone who could drive a train.

You mean you were alive back in the days of Casey Jones the great engineer? :w00t:

We have a woman service our aircon, along with her husband. I live out in the sticks but she speaks good English which is not the norm. The couple used to work in a Bangkok hotel which explains that, but they decided to return to where she came from and set up the business. Going well too. I had to wait my turn for several days during the long hot spell in April

1 hour ago, possum1931 said:

You mean you were alive back in the days of Casey Jones the great engineer? :w00t:

Regardless, I'm sure that - just like Casey Jones, this engineer could stoke up your boiler, give you a full head of steam, and have you puffing in no time!

1 hour ago, Johnniey said:

Why, just for being a woman?

No for going outside the path of Thai female traditional occupations and opening

her own business in what I think is a job field 100% held by men. Takes courage

to do something that women just don't do in Thailand. :coffee1:

3 hours ago, FredNL said:

Engineer ???

The Supervisor of technicians in my condo is known as Chief Engineer when I read the minutes of the Management Meetings.

Thais don't understand the difference between mechanic, technician and engineer.  The interior designer is sometimes known as "Architect".

3 hours ago, FredNL said:

Engineer ???

Why not? Seems half the job titles for farangs working in Thailand are "something or other" engineer, just to get an unqualified farang a job not restricted to Thais. My uncle was a sewer worker; he called himself a subterranean sanitary engineer. My son's first job in O&G called him a QHSE engineer.

3 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

I fear that all that restrictive clothing could cause her to fall. A mini skirt and thong combo' would be much safer.:D:)

Wouldn't the standard dress code for the Tilac on Soi Cowboy work better?

5 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

engineer seems to describe any one who can use a screw driver in this country. back in my day it meant someone who could drive a train.

back in your day they apparently did not have any of the below, just people driving trains.

Acoustic Engineering

Aerospace Engineering

Agricultural Engineering

Applied Engineering

Architectural Engineering

Audio Engineering

Automotive Engineering

Biomedical Engineering

Chemical Engineering

Civil Engineering

Computer Engineering

Electrical Engineering