So now I am the bad guy

So here is my comment now I have been married for 15 years 

I gave her every thing I had, build holiday units invest in other 

things went back to OZ found a job after loosing  all my money 

Now she is going to leave me  I am sure now she has a B/F

Can't prove it but she goes out every night for about 4 hours 

(to see her Thai friends )

What is the easiest  Suicide  option  whit out suffering to much ?

To use an old saying, "plenty more fish in the sea" Thailand has a huge pool from which to draw another friend/mate whatever, just learn by your mistakes and move on.

Life sucks and yes it hurts when a long term relationship ends, but stop all this nonsense of suicide etc, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and go enjoy yourself, plenty of women here in Thailand will help you do that.

You are not the first to get burned and sure as hell wont be the last. What would be a shame, is not to learn from what happened and adjust accordingly.

best of luck, go get another, go have some fun, you'll be amazed how quick she will fade into history when your next chapter starts.

Well mate, you've managed to go through the entire process, A to Zed, without taking any advice from this forum, not sure why you would want to start now with something like this.

Carry on and within 1 year, you'll look back and be glad you're rid of her. 

Edited by 55Jay

Suicide because of ill health or something terminal and painful is totally acceptable IMO, but over a failed relationship, no way. You just say screw it and move on. BTW, why are you the bad guy?

Edited by giddyup

White Christmas,

Suicide is a permanent solution for a temporary problem.

if you seriously want to do it though I urge you to look online and read about and look at photos of people that tried and failed. You could really end up being seriously pharked up with no ability to end it properly.

you don't want to end up as a head on a stick that will make your problems of today pale in significance !

if you want a chat, give me a yell via PM.

45 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Suicide because of ill health or something terminal and painful is totally acceptable IMO, but over a failed relationship, no way. You just say screw it and move on. BTW, why are you the bad guy?

What he says.

You didn't say how old you are, most people have enough time left for another go.

Edited by MissAndry

No matter how bad things are now, they can improve. That is probably the second to last thing that you want to hear right now. The last bit of gratuitous advice you'd want to hear is be patient, give it some time.  Sorry, not extracting the urine, but it's true. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and poke life right in the eye.

Away you go, big man, and give it your best shot.

Go through the mourning process that is necessary for your relationships end.

Suicide? The way you portray things it would be a selfish spiteful act by yourself to make her feel guilty. Sadly she might not really care.

You had 14 years together... most only last 7 years.

If it is over take your time...and move on at the appropriate time

be thankful you are still alive...

especially if you have not copped something you cannot be cured of etc etc

If she's closed the door, then just keep walking...

in Thai she is now forever muttering to all her friends, the usual " don't need the man, I can look after myself", amongst a lot of other trash ideas...

... you know she would never be where she is now, without what you have done for her, and given to her

...which is exactly how she sees it (silently)

- what's yours(was yours) is hers - and she says to one and all, that she worked so hard for what she has...

It doesn't matter what you no longer have - for she is a part of that bundle gone too

don't live in the past

If you fight to try get it all back, you will lose... and probably more if you try...   :wai2:

for you as a foreigner - she has all the power,

and if she wants you to be rid of;

it doesn't need for her to prove, if she has you up on an L.M

anything - just to make you disappear...

and that is if you are lucky to live

Suicide does not end the chances of life getting worse. Suicide eliminates the possibility of it ever getting better.

You maybe surrounded by many people but still feel all alone at the moment but let it all out on TV, i'm sure that those that have been broken before can help you see the future.

Just shoot your self in the head with a starting pistol----the Pattaya Police will defiantly put it down as being race related--

------

But seriously-- Are you for real--???--I mean your last 4 posts before this one were on the farang pub joke page....posting so--so jokes......anyway good luck.

When my wife left me , I was sad and lonely. So I got a dog, a new motorbike, shagged 2 women and blew a grand on drugs and alcohol.

She's going to go <deleted!> nuts when she gets back from work.............:coffee1:

Edited by oxo1947
8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

I hope you are following up on your post.

Listen to the posters.  It's just VJJ.  In a few months this will all be behind you.  If you off yourself she gets off easy.  You were strangers when you met and now strangers as you split.  Would you have off'yourself when you met her?.

The material crap is moot.  Let her have it.  

Hang in there man.

45 minutes ago, oxo1947 said:

Just shoot your self in the head with a starting pistol----the Pattaya Police will defiantly put it down as being race related--

------

But seriously-- Are you for real--???--I mean your last 4 posts before this one were on the farang pub joke page....posting so--so jokes......anyway good luck.

When my wife left me , I was sad and lonely. So I got a dog, a new motorbike, shagged 2 women and blew a grand on drugs and alcohol.

She's going to go <deleted!> nuts when she gets back from work.............:coffee1:

You notice that this thread is also in the pub? Maybe this is the OP's latest attempt at worst joke ever.

Read the Power of Now

Certain scenarios might be but a woman is not worth suicide, vice versa, esp a bad one. You just need to move on and be sure to do a couple of her friends if she is seeing someone else.

Alternatively, love up to her and tell her you have a fantastic idea for making big money by building a resort in Oz. A long shot, but if she's greedy and stupid she might fall for it. 

22 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

tell her you have a fantastic idea for making big money by building a resort in Oz. A long shot, but if she's greedy and stupid she might fall for it. 

And then what?

OP - this is a very common problem in Thailand. You are not alone. All you can do is dump her, move on, and find someone who treats you properly. You may feel terrible now, but the pain will pass once you rebuild a better life with someone else.

As this is in the "fun section" please take my advice in the spirit it's meant...............

Don't kill yourself ...

.........kill her you'll feel much better:)

21 hours ago, Berty100 said:

You notice that this thread is also in the pub? Maybe this is the OP's latest attempt at worst joke ever.

This thread was originally posted in General Topics but got moved to pub, not the best move when a TV member is asking about the easiest suicide option!

I've been wondering how White Christmas13 is all day and waiting for him to reply. Everyone there's no need to worry if his taken the suicide option, his too busy reading TV and posting in the news forum only an our ago.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/936950-cnn-names-bangkok-number-one-in-the-world-for-street-food/?page=2#comment-11038677

Yes i now think the pub is the right forum for this thread.

Looking back now three years since  my decade plus marriage ended. I just shake my head whenever I think about how hard I tried to make the biggest mistake of my life continue......The gf I have had now for over two years is soooo much better. Waking up happy almost everyday. The right one is out there.......