Irony

Snackbar

Sweet smile, flat chest, fancy knickers, 6 days a week, never got any money yet always in 7-11. Hasn't a clue about money. , Haughty, furtive, fractious and insular she's a pechant for visiting ever Wat there is yet a theological novice.

A social sycophant we'd call smarmy. Not an honest bone in her body. Loyal only to her 'family. Out for what she can get. Not really bothered about you if there's someting else on her mind.

The contridiction of the Thai bird. A wanton obtuse creature that will vex you, They're abundant and only a nuance can seperate them, they are a parody of a real woman. Busty, truculent, deferential and intrepid. Yet here I'm putting up with this insular creature and no matter what callous abuse I throw at it she's oblivious.

11 hours ago, Snackbar said:

no matter what callous abuse I throw at it she's oblivious.

Maybe if you tried another approach you might get a better response. Why should she be anything but oblivious to abuse? The culture is non-confrontational, but I bet she won't put up with it too long. 

Kindness in, kindness out - 

Being angry, condescending and abusive will get you the type of response you are talking about...

It is as it is and its you who needs to address some issues.

Obsessed, obsessive like a fly and a candle comes to mind

I empathise .

You are obviously in (looooouve) with this little bird